发表于 2021-1-10 15:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
巴巴吉-保持人身到最后

OH BELOVED HUMAN,
哦,亲爱的人类
When you are worried, call on me.
当你担忧,呼唤我
When fears arise, call on me.
当恐惧升起,呼唤我
When you want to get closer to God, call on me.
当你想要更加接近神,呼唤我
Call on me whenever you can. Your worries and fears will dissolve like the mist in the morning sun. You can get closer to God with me and through me, and you will find God on your own.
只要可以就呼唤我。你的担忧与恐惧会像清晨阳光下的薄雾烟消云散。你可以和我一起以及通过我更加接近神,你会靠你自己找到神
I am BABAJI
我是巴巴吉
Walk the path of love and compassion, stay on the path of peace and kindness, and make sure to stay this course come rain or shine.
行走爱与同情心的道路,总是处于平和与友善的道路,确保不管打雷下雨都处于这条道路
Let love navigate you through this time, and be imperturbable when it counts. Always choose the light, the good and the beautiful, no matter how urgent it may seem to turn your back on love, or how tempting this matrix is smiling at you.
让爱导航你通过这个时刻,当倒计时开始保持冷静。总是选择光、良善和美丽,无论看起来背对爱多有必要,或者这个矩阵多么诱人地对你微笑
You can only ascend by piercing the illusion of this world, by seeing the light and looking behind the curtains, uncovering what this world is really made of and what really drives all of humanity.
你只能“通过刺穿这个世界的幻象、通过看到光、看到幕帘的后方、揭示这个世界到底是什么、什么真正驱动着人类”实现杨升
There are forces of non-human and non-divine origin that are up to no good here on earth. They will keep playing their games till the bitter end. And what this means for you, beloved human, is: stay human till the end. Act contrarily to the expectations of this matrix and never replace love with fear. This requires diligent practice, calls for continuous work on your awareness, and takes your unconditional devotion.
有着非人类和非神圣起源的力量对地球不怀好意。他们会继续玩耍他们的游戏直到最后。这对你来说意味着什么,亲爱的人类,就是:保持人身到最后。采取和这个矩阵所期望的相反的行为,永远不要用恐惧替换爱。这需要勤奋的练习,不断地致力于你的意识,进行无条件的奉献
Until you have completed yourself, I am the source that quenches your thirst and the storehouse that satiates you.
直到你完整了自己,我是浇灭你口渴的源泉,令你饱腹的储藏库
Babaji is with you and with all human beings. The darkness in this world will subside once you are filled with light and look at life lovingly.
巴巴吉与你和所有人同在。这个世界的黑暗消退,一旦你充满光并有爱地看待生活
There is only one way to your perfection: through the light of awareness to true love.
通往你的完美只有一个方法:通过意识到真爱而散发的意识之光
I am BABAJI
我是巴巴吉
I am with you.
我与你同在

原文:https://lichtweltverlag.at/.../05/stay-human-till-the-end/
传导:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 12:47 , Processed in 0.031205 second(s), 24 queries .