主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-12-29 13:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣母玛利亚-母亲和父亲

Dear friends. I am mother Mary. I greet you all with joy in my heart. It makes me happy to share this moment with you, united with one heart.
亲爱的朋友们。我是圣母玛利亚。我伴随着心中的喜悦前来问候。与你分享这个时刻、与你的心连接我很高兴
The authentic maternal energy has been absent from Earth for a long time. There have been many mothers, but the way they exercised their motherhood was often permeated with fear, worry, and even aggression. The mothers of the past were wounded mothers, who exercised their task from a lack of being at home within themselves. They acted from an anxious feeling of being rejected for their own true nature.
真正的母性能量在地球上缺席很久了。有着很多的母亲,但她们行使母性的方式经常弥漫着恐惧、担忧、甚至攻击。过去的母亲是受伤的母亲,并不是从内在的家中执行她们的任务。她们从自己的真实本质会被拒绝的焦虑中运作
The authentic energy of motherhood is very light and tender and extremely flexible. In the original mother energy there is selflessness, but not in the sense of a complete sacrifice of the self. There is a generous giving of a mother’s own abundance from the mother within herself. A mother gives selflessly, gives life from her womb, wants to pass on life, and allows her children their own life, their own individuality, their own unique energy. She does not want to predetermine or shape the new life; she only wants to pass on what is flowing through her.
真正的母性能量非常轻松、温柔、有弹性。在原始的母亲能量中有着无私,但不是以完全牺牲自我为代价。有着一个慷慨的给予来自内在母亲的丰盛。一个无私奉献、从子宫中诞生生命的母亲,想要传递生命,允许自己的孩子过自己的生活、拥有自己的个性、自己独特的能量。她不想要预先设定或塑造新的生命;她只是想要传递流经她的东西
She holds the infant in her arms to nourish and nurture it when it is still small and fragile, but her hands remain open so that when the awakened young life is ready to leave, it can fly away in freedom. That is the essence of motherhood, the way it was originally meant to be: to procreate life, and to protect and hold it when it is extremely vulnerable and naked, and then to release it completely to fulfill its own purpose.
她将婴儿抱在怀中滋养、培育,但她的双手保持敞开,这样当苏醒的年轻生命准备好离开,他/她可以自由飞翔。这是母性的本质,它最初应该的样子:孕育生命,当生命还是脆弱的时候保护它,然后完全释放它去完成它的目标
In the act of motherhood there is, in part, the need to bear the child, and in the act of carrying the child there is a selflessness that gives motherly joy. She literally becomes the womb for something else, something new, and the mother experiences joy in offering that possibility. When the new life is born, it is the first step into the outside world. The child comes out of her womb and that gives the mother joy because she can now see what she has brought forth. She can now interact with what has awakened from and through her. And as the child grows, the mother retreats slowly and lets go, but without losing anything. She again returns inward, prepared to give birth to another life.
在母性的行为中,在某种程度上,需要生孩子,在怀孩子的行为中有着一个给予慈母般喜悦的无私。她成为了某样东西、某样新东西的子宫,母亲在提供那个可能性之中体验喜悦。当新的生命诞生,这是步入外在世界的第一步。孩子从子宫中出来,这给予了母亲喜悦,因为她可以看到她诞生了什么。她现在可以与通过她苏醒的东西交互。随着孩子长大,母亲慢慢地后撤并放手,但不会失去任何东西。她再次返回内在,准备诞生另一个生命
Even when I use the example of a child, you can see this process has a broader meaning. All forms of creativity, where you give space to something new and let it flourish freely, come under this same heading.
即使当我使用孩子的例子,你可以看到这个进程有着一个更广泛的含义。所有创造的形式,为新事物腾出空间,让它蓬勃发展
The original energy, the love of motherhood, is incredibly missed on Earth: in women, in men, and in children. In the past, caring for children became almost exclusively a task for women and this is an unnatural situation. Men were only allowed to assert themselves in the social domain. They had to compete and perform in the outer world, while women were relegated to the private domain of the home. The result was that women only derived their identity from motherhood. They got very little chance to express and carry out their creative, unique energy, the energy that says: “This is me and this is how I want to manifest.”
最初的能量,母性的爱,在地球上缺失:在男人、女人、孩子之中。在过去,照顾孩子几乎成为了女人唯一的任务,这是不自然的情况。男人只被允许在社会领域中发展。他们必须在外在世界竞争和运行,而女人被降级到家的私人领域。结果就是女人只能从母性中得到身份。她们很少有机会去表达和执行自己创造性的、独特的能量,能量说着:“这就是我,这就是我想要展现的”
A woman cannot be just giving and serving. She then becomes frustrated because the male energy in her gets denied: the energy that says “I” and wants to assert itself in a positive way by expressing itself in a creative, instinctive, and also sexual manner. Those creative forces in the woman were suppressed and she had to channel everything into motherhood. In this way, motherhood acquired an emotional charge and a need to be assertive. It became so important to them that they could smother their children with it, either by being overprotective and not being able to let go, or else by becoming cold and distant. She felt that something had been taken away from her by having to focus solely on motherhood. Motherhood became distorted, and this hurt the children and locked out the fathers, and so everyone played a painful role in the game.
一个女人不能只是付出和服务。她就会变得沮丧,因为她之内的男性能量被拒绝:能量说着“我”想要在积极的方式中发展,在创造性、本能的方式中表达自己。那些创造性的力量被抑制,她必须把一切变成母性。如此,母性获得一个情感充能,一个去变得自信的需求。它变得对她们来说如此重要,会因此窒息自己的孩子,要么通过过分溺爱,无法放手,要么通过变得冷淡和疏远。通过只专注于母性,她感到有什么东西从她之内被拿走了。母性变得扭曲,这会伤害孩子,锁住父亲,所以每个人在游戏中扮演一个痛苦的角色
However, this describing is not about placing blame. What is important is that the original meaning of motherhood be restored in both women and men, so that women, especially, may again increase and strengthen their creative force, and again manifest themselves from their souls and stand up for themselves. Then motherhood has a natural place in their lives: it is not everything, it is simply one aspect of their being. Motherhood can be expressed through having children, but it can be also expressed by a woman in other ways: through her work, her dealings with people, with friends or people that she helps. Motherhood is broader than simply having biological children.
无论如何,这个描述不是关于责备。重要的是母性的最初含义在男人和女人之内恢复,这样女人,尤其,可以再次增加她们创造性的力量,再次从她们的灵魂展现自己,拥护自己。母性会在她们的生活中拥有一个自然的地位:它不是一切,它只是她们存在的一个面向。母性可以通过生孩子来表达,但也可以在其它方式中表达:工作、与人相处、帮助别人。母性不只是生孩子那么单调
I ask that you now feel the energy of what is motherly in yourself, in your heart. And if you wish, you can ask me to come closer in order to put you in touch with that gentle tender energy. It is a universal flow that is not mine, it comes through everyone. Without this energy, Creation and the universe would not exist. It is a primal energy and it is love. Allow that flow into your heart and see how it feels for you, specifically, and let it move down into your abdomen and pelvis. Feel very deeply how this original mother energy gives you a feeling of “home”, a sense of safety and security, allowing you to relax and, at the same time, giving you complete freedom.
我请求你去感受你之内的母亲能量。如果你愿意,你可以请求我靠近你,以便让你与那个温柔的能量连接。它是一个普遍的流动,不只是属于我,它流经每个人。没有这个能量,造物和宇宙不会存在。它是一个原始的能量,它是爱。让它流入你的心,看看你有什么感受,让它进入你的腹部和骨盆。深度感受这个原始的母亲能量给予你一个“家”的感受,一个安全感,让你放轻松,同时,给予你完全的自由
Imagine two extended hands, women’s hands: open, soft, and tender. Place yourself within these open hands. They allow you to leave at any time, yet you can always come back. You can go to wherever you want, but these hands are always there for you, so you can rest for awhile and know that you are all right just as you are, beautiful and unique and loved. You are protected, there is always support for you – it is love from the universe. These motherly hands that hold and embrace you can see you – they see who you are. They are happy when you leave to grow and develop on your own, and they are happy when you come back to these hands. They are nurturing hands, not forcing hands.
想象两个伸展的手,女人的手:敞开,柔软,温柔。把自己放到这些敞开的手中。它们允许你可以随时离开,但你总是能够回来。你可以前往任何你想要前往的地方,但这些手总是为你存在,这样你可以休息一会儿,知晓你很好,美丽,独特,被爱着。你被保护着,总是有着支持---它是来自宇宙的爱。这些拥抱着你的慈母之手可以看到你---看到你的真正所是。当你离开靠自己发展、成长,它们很高兴,当你回来,它们很高兴。它们是滋养的手,不是强破的手
Let go of the images of the past. There were certain constrictions and fears in your own biological mother’s life which led her to be an unnatural mother. Forgive her for that, even though forgiveness is sometimes difficult, given the many effects it has had on you. Feel the willingness to forgive. Do not see her as merely your own mother, but as the many mothers who have had a long history of struggle and cruelty in both their female and male energies.
放下过去的形象。在你亲生母亲的生活中有着一些收缩和恐惧,导致她成为一个不自然的母亲。宽恕她,即使宽恕有时候很难。感受宽恕的意愿。不要视她只是你的母亲,而是在自己的女性和男性能量中体验了长期的艰难与残酷的许多母亲
Men have also been robbed of their true fatherhood, which is more than only the physical protection or survival of the child. Seen emotionally, fatherhood is so much more. It has to do with the actual support of the uniqueness of the child: to challenge, encourage, and be an example for the child.
男人也被夺走了真正的父性,不只是物理保护或孩子的生存。情感上,父性有着更深的含义。它与支持孩子的独特性有关:去考验、鼓励、成为孩子的榜样
True fatherhood has been literally denied to men in most of known history because they were rarely home, and their emotional life became impoverished because of that. Thereby, they could not be the father that they were. Women had to fill the father’s role; but, as mentioned, they did it in a distorted way. Men and women each have their own contribution to the education and growth of the child, and that is as it should be.
真正的父性在已知的历史中被否认,因为他们很少在家,他们的情感生活是很少的。因此,他们无法成为他们所是的父亲。女人必须填补父亲的角色;但,如提及的,她们在扭曲的方式中做。男人和女人对孩子的教育和成长都有着自己的贡献
Now try to feel the energy of the original father in yourself, to sense his universal power and creativity. The paternal is protective, but it is also challenging. He encourages you to explore your own limits and to overcome your fears. Sometimes the father gives you a nudge when you find yourself in the hands of the mother and says: “Take a step out into the world; see what is going on outside in the world and what exists there for you to discover.” The paternal and maternal work together and are not inconsistent with each other.
现在,试着去在你之内感受原始父亲的能量,感知他的力量和创造性。父亲般的保护,但也是具有挑战性的。他鼓励你去探索自己的局限,克服自己的恐惧。有时候父亲给予你一个推动,当你发现自己处于母亲的手中并说“向外面的世界迈出一步;看看外面的世界以及什么等待着你去发现。”父亲和母亲合作,并不彼此矛盾
The motherly energy carries you in her two hands as long as you need it. But these hands cannot expel you from the nest; they are not created for that. It is the fatherly energy that gives you the nudge that tells you: “You are a unique person, go discover who you are, make mistakes, stumble. I am with you; I trust you, encourage you, and support your adventure.” From the fatherly, paternal energy also comes something caring and protective, but it is bolder and encourages you to step out into the unknown. Put your trust in this energy and take it into yourself. See where that paternal energy wants to go in your body and if there are special places in need of this energy flow.
母亲的能量将你携带在她们的双手中。但这些手无法将你从巢穴中驱逐;它们不是为此被创造的。父亲的能量会给予你这个推动,述说着“你是一个独特的人,去发现你是谁,去犯错,去跌倒。我与你同在;我相信你,鼓励你,支持你的冒险。”从父亲的能量中也会有关怀和保护,但它更大胆,鼓励你去步入未知。去相信这个能量,拾起它。看看父亲的能量想要前往你身体的哪里,是否有着特殊的地方需要这个能量流动
Finally, realize that if you begin to again recognize these original energies in their true form, the maternal and the paternal, you can also share them with other people. You then represent that universal love flow in this world. As you learn how to restore these energies in yourself, and begin to recognize and understand them, you are going to help transform the past. You will become a light in this world whereby the masculine and the feminine can again dance together. And the children of the future will have a better opportunity to grow up harmoniously. They will become more balanced, more mature.
最后,意识到如果你开始再次认识到这些原始能量的真正形态,母性和父性,你也可以与他人分享它们。你可以代表那个爱的流动。随着你学习如何在内在恢复这些能量,开始认识到并理解它们,你会帮助转变过去。你会成为世上的光,阳性和阴性可以再次共舞。未来的孩子会有更好的机会去和谐成长。他们会变得更加平衡、成熟
I greet you with gratitude that you want to take this on and to become an example for a new future. I salute you.
我感谢你拾起它,成为一个新的未来的榜样。我向你致敬

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../motherhood-and...
传导:Pamela Kribbe
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 19:07 , Processed in 0.028585 second(s), 24 queries .