主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-10-18 13:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
梅塔特隆-你的下一个步伐

Greetings beloved beings of light. I am Archangel Metatron, the overseer and guide of the Angelic Kingdom. I come forth with angelic love, angelic peace, and angelic wisdom. I gift to you all that I am and all that I received from the Creator, everything that flows through me you can accept and embody. Allow yourself to recognise that you are an expression of the Creator. You are a gift. You are constantly gifting your energy, the energy you receive from the Creator to yourself and to the world around you. This is your purpose, it is your existence, it is what you were born to achieve. You may receive my energies easily and openly.
问候,亲爱的光之存有。我是大天使梅塔特隆,天使王国的监督者和指导。我伴随着天使的爱、平和、智慧前来。我赠予你我所是的一切,我从造物主那里接收的一切,流经我的一切,你都可以接收和体现。让自己去认识到你是造物主的一个表达。你是一份礼物。你不断地赠送着你的能量,你从造物主那里接收的能量,赠送给自己和周遭世界。这是你的目标,这是你的存在,这是你诞生来实现的。你可以轻松、坦然地接收我的能量

Do you acknowledge that you are an expression of the Creator constantly gifting to others around you the energy of the Creator?
你是否知道你是造物主的一个表达,不断地在把造物主的能量赠送给周围的人?

This is something I encourage you to contemplate, to really embody, to trust in and to live as. For such a belief, and understanding will create numerous transitions not only in your perspective, in the way you exist upon the Earth, in your spiritual journey, advancement, your co-creation and communication with all beings and the Creator. Through this simple contemplation, you are already embarking upon the next step of your ascension process.
这是我鼓励你去沉思、真正体现、相信、活出的东西。因为这样的一个信念、理解会创造巨大的转变,不只是你视角的转变,还有你存在方式的转变,你精神旅程、发展、共同创造、与所有存在和造物主交流方式的转变。通过这个简单的沉思,你就迈出了扬升进程中的下一步

Your Ascension Process is Linked with All
你的扬升进程与一切相关

Your ascension process is linked and connected to the ascension process of all beings, especially those upon the Earth, and of course, Mother Earth. This means that which you achieve, your vibration and frequency increasing, influences all beings on the Earth and Mother Earth as well as influences the pathway of ascension for all. It can be said that those upon the Earth are influencing you as well. However, if your vibration is high then you will be impacted only by high vibrations as any lower vibrations would simply wash away. If you recognise that your ascension process is linked with all and the ascension process of the Earth, then you understand or begin to understand your role and purpose. The more you allow yourself to evolve spiritually, the more you increase your vibration and advance your ascension, the more you will allow others to achieve the same. To evolve spiritually can be to raise your vibration, to connect with the divine within, to take care of your body, to ensure that you are experiencing fulfilling and inspiring experiences and situations in your reality, to be an expression of love, to be an expression of healing vibrations. Whatever you perceive as your spiritual path and as increasing and radiating your energy vibration, then it is now time for you to achieve this. Like a train pulling carriages along, your vibration will create a momentum that creates an opening and an awakening for others to follow. It is not that you are a teacher nor that others will follow you. It is as if a vibration and energy flow is created so that others may awaken in a way that is appropriate for them, recognising that they are linked to all beings and to the ascension process and that their vibration impacts the awakening of others. It is not to create a burden of responsibility for you, more so, it is to inspire you to achieve what you have dreamt of in your spiritual evolution.
你的扬升进程与所有存在的扬升进程相连,尤其是地球上的存在,当然还有地球母亲。这意味着你所实现的,你不断提升的振动和频率,会影响地球上的一切存在和地球母亲,以及影响所有人的扬升道路。可以说地球上的存在也影响着你。无论如何,如果你的振动很高,那么你只能被高振动影响,因为任何的低振动会被冲走。如果你认识到你的扬升进程与一切和地球的扬升进程相关,你就会明白或开始明白你的角色和目标。你越多地允许自己去精神上进化,你会越多地提高自己的振动,越快地提升,你会越多地允许他人也去这么做。精神上进化可以是提高你的振动,与内在的神连接,照顾好你的身体,确保你在自己的现实中体验到令人满意和鼓舞人心的体验与情况,成为爱的一个表达,成为疗愈性振动的一个表达。无论你把精神道路以及提高和散发你的能量振动视为什么,是时候去做到这一点。就像一辆火车拉着车厢前行,你的振动会创造一个势头,这会创造一个机会和苏醒让他人跟随。不是说你是一个老师或他人会跟着你。这就像一个振动和能量的流动被创造,这样他人会在对他们来说恰当的方式中醒来,认识到他们与所有存在、扬升进程相关,他们的振动影响着他人的觉醒。这不是为你创造了一个责任负担,而是,激励你去实现在你精神进化中梦想的东西

I, Archangel Metatron, ask of you now are there situations and experiences that you wish to embody for your spiritual pathway?
我,大天使梅塔特隆,请问你,你希望为自己的精神道路体现这些情况和体验吗?

It is most probable that you know already your dreams for your spiritual pathway. If you do not, then take time to explore. What do you wish to achieve? Can you recognise your spiritual pathway and journey forth? As you recognise that which you wish to experience in your spiritual pathway and advancement, you are creating the next step of your ascension. The next step of your ascension is to achieve that which you dream of for your spiritual pathway or at least to take some steps towards your goal. The energies are ready to support you, remember that I, Archangel Metatron, mentioned that your ascension is connected to all beings. The more you can achieve that which you wish to in your spiritual pathway, the more you will create a momentum of energy. You will create an opening and an awakening for others to follow, for others to access what they need. So many energies are entering into the world now to support you, to encourage you to create new possibilities, new awakenings, new healings, in truth everything and anything is possible. It is especially important that you focus yourself, your mind, and your attention to exactly what you wish to achieve in your spiritual evolution.
很有可能你已经知道你对自己精神道路怀有的梦想。如果你还不知道,那么花时间去探索。你想要实现什么?你能够认识到自己的精神道路和前方的旅程吗?随着你认识到你希望在精神道路和发展中体验什么,你就在创造扬升的下一个步伐。你扬升的下一步就是实现你为自己的精神道路梦想的或至少迈出一些步伐朝向你的目标。能量已经准备好支持你,记住,我,大天使梅塔特隆,说过你的扬升与所有存在相连。你可以越多地实现你在精神道路上希望实现的东西,你会越多地创造一个能量势头。你会创造一个机会和苏醒让他人跟随,让他人访问他们所需要的。如此多的能量在进入地球来支持你,鼓励你去创造新的可能性,新的觉醒,新的疗愈,事实上,一切皆有可能。去让你自己、你的头脑、注意力专注于你希望在精神进化中实现的东西非常重要

To Take the Necessary Steps Forward
迈出必要的前进步伐

The necessary steps forward are to first surrender to the Creator that which you wish to experience, to then receive from the Creator that which you surrendered.
必要的前进步伐就是现在把你希望体验的东西交给造物主,然后从造物主那里接收你交付的

The Creator will transform that which you surrendered, your dreams, and what you wish to experience in your spiritual journey. The Creator will add energy, transform it, advance it, purify it, and then return it to you for you to receive, for you to embody. It will be inspirational and powerful, receiving that which you surrendered to the Creator back from the Creator into your being, creating numerous shifts within your being, your energy, your chakras, and your perspective. It will create the next step, a higher level of evolution for yourself, and therefore for others.
造物主会转变你交付的,你的梦想,你希望在精神之旅中体验的东西。造物主会添加能量,转变它,发展它,净化它,然后把它送还给你,让你去体现。它会是鼓舞人心的,强大的,接收你交付给造物主然后他又返还给你的东西,会在你的存在、能量、脉轮、视角中创造很多转变。它会创造下一个步伐,更高的进化层次,为你和他人

Each person's next step will be different. It is the courage to take this next step, which is needed. Receiving the energy from the Creator will create the courage, the inspiration, the power, the inner drive to achieve what is necessary. As you receive this energy, contemplate if there is anything within your being that is stopping you from achieving this now? Be truthful with yourself. If there is, surrender this to the Creator, inviting the Creator to heal and transform any fears or limitations into positive loving energy that further supports you. Continue to achieve this until you feel ready to embark upon the next stage of your spiritual evolution. It may take a couple of minutes, hours, or days. You will know when you are ready, then allow yourself to accept as you receive the energy of the Creator.
每个人的下一个步伐都是不一样的。迈出这个下一步的勇气被需要。接收来自造物主的能量会创造勇气、灵感、力量、内在动力去实现所必需的。随着你接收这个能量,沉思内在是否有着什么在阻止你接收?对自己诚实。如果有,把它交给造物主,要求造物主疗愈并转变任何的恐惧或局限为会进一步支持你的积极有爱能量。继续去做,直到你感到准备好踏上你精神进化的下一个阶段。这可能需要几分钟、几个小时或几天。你会知道,当你准备好,然后让自己去接纳,就像你接收造物主的能量

What Is Truly Your Next Step?
你真正的下一步是什么?

You may ask this of yourself, ‘What is truly my next step in my ascension process?’ Allow yourself to again receive from within your being.
你可能会问自己“在我的扬升进程中我真正的下一步是什么”?让自己再次从内心接收

Your work with co-creation with the Creator will prepare you for the energies, the wisdom, the truth that is ready to awaken from within your being and that is flowing from the Creator throughout the entire universe of the Creator to you, for you to utilise, embody and express.
你与造物主共同创造的工作会让你为准备好从你之内苏醒、从造物主流向你的能量、智慧、真理做好准备(去利用、体现和表达)

When you feel that this process is complete you may send energy down through your legs and out through your feet, out through your root chakra, through your Earth Star chakra into Mother Earth as a symbol of grounding and embodying all that you have received. Remember, your next step is unique to you. However, the Creator is ready to guide you forth on your next step of your spiritual advancement, to co-create with you and accelerate your ascension.
当你感到这个进程完结,你可以把能量通过你的腿和脚、海地轮、地球之星脉轮发送给地球母亲,作为稳固并体现你接收的一切的象征。记住,你的下一步是独特的。无论如何,造物主已经准备好指引你踏上你精神进展的下一个步伐,与你共同创造,加速你的扬升

It is time to do so now.
是时候去做了

原文:https://sananda.website/archangel-metatron-via-natalie.../
传导:Natalie Glasson
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 19:38 , Processed in 0.043348 second(s), 24 queries .