12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-10-18 13:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-荣耀自己的感受

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
我亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你

We are so proud of each and every one of you. You have been working hard to reap the gifts offered by this extremely challenging year of contrast upon your earth. You have been diligently striving to gently shift your thoughts towards ones that make you feel better. You have been doing your best to stay out of fear. This is the work your soul came to do.
我们为你们每个人感到自豪。你一直在努力收获这个极其具有挑战性的一年所提供给你的礼物。你一直努力将你当前的思想温柔地转变到使你感觉更好的思想。你一直在尽力远离恐惧。这是你的灵魂前来做的工作

You wanted to create from the arena of contrasts. You wanted to grow into mastery of your mind, so you could master your own energy. You wanted to use your free will to aim the power that creates worlds in directions that please you and thus allow the expansion of the Divine. This year, more than any before in recent history has afforded you an opportunity for amazing growth and therefore, amazing grace.
你想要从对比的舞台上创造。你想要精通你的头脑,这样你可以精通你的能量。你想要使用你的自由意志将创造世界的力量引向令你高兴的方向,从而允许神的扩张。今年,比起近几年,提供了你一个惊人成长,从而,惊人恩典的机会

Some of you are chafing at the bits, ready to get going with life, but not yet motivated to act. Some of you have surrendered to truly enjoying your time under current conditions. Some of you have gone inward to create your future from the inside out. Some of you have been working non-stop to assist in healing, delivering, re-birthing, and more. Many of you are feeling exhausted and in need of great rest.
你们一些人磨损,准备继续生活,但没有动力去行动。你们一些人屈服去享受当前状况下的生活。你们一些人进入内在去从内向外地创造你的未来。你们一些人不知疲倦地致力于疗愈、交付、重生等等。你们许多人感到疲惫,需要休息

Wherever you find yourself at this time, remind yourself, it is OK. I am perfect exactly where I am. I am feeling exactly what I need to feel now. My feelings are my guidance. If I am tired, I am being guided to rest. If I am energized and inspired, I’m being guided to act. If I dream of the future but don’t want to act, I’m being guided to dream and create in my inner world. Trust. Don’t compare yourself with others. You are on a unique and beautiful path which has been defined by your very own desires.
无论在此刻你处于哪里,提醒自己,没有关系。我所在的地方是完美的。我感受着我需要感受的东西。我的感受是我的指引。如果我疲惫,我会被指引去休息。如果我精力充分和受启发,我会被指引去行动。如果我梦想未来,但不想要行动,我被指引去梦想并在我的内心世界创造。信任。不要与他人比较。你处于由你自己的渴望定义的一条独特的道路上

Embracing the here and now is actually the quickest path to your dreams.Finding loving thoughts in the here and now ensures more love later. Appreciating the abundance you have in any area will increase your abundance in every area. Sleeping when you are tired, moving when you are energized, eating when you are hungry, are all ways in which you can honor your guidance. You want to feel good, so when you have thoughts that don’t, continue to gently switch them one by one.
拥抱此时此刻事实上是通往你梦想的最快速的道路。在此时此刻寻找有爱的思想会确保以后更多的爱。感激你在任何领域中拥有的丰盛会增加你在每个领域中的丰盛。当你疲惫就睡觉,当你精力充分就行动,当你饥饿就吃饭,都是你可以荣耀你指引的方式。你想要感觉美好,所以当你拥有感觉不美好的想法,继续温柔地一个接一个转变它们

You are tired of a non-stop barrage of negativity and conflict, so give yourself permission to disengage. You are weary from having to “defend your position” so give yourself permission to simply listen to others rather than having to explain yourselves, unless of course you enjoy it.
你厌倦了接二连三的负面性和冲突的轰击,所以允许自己去脱离。你因必须“捍卫自己的位置”疲惫不堪,所以允许自己去只是聆听他人而不非要解释自己,除非你享受这么做

Just be yourself in a given moment. Instead of asking, “What should I be doing?” ask instead, “What do I feel like doing?” and trust any feeling that feels good and loving to you. We understand many of you have to work, keep schedules, etc., but you can always ask, “What do I feel like doing?” and then at the first available opportunity honor that. Trust.
只是在任何时刻做自己。与其询问“我应该做什么?”去问“我想要做什么?”相信任何感觉美好和有爱的感受。我们明白你们许多人必须工作,赶时间等等。但你可以总是询问“我想要做什么?”然后一有机会就荣耀它

You are all doing such amazing work upon your planet. We would love to help you see yourselves through our eyes. You would see your courage, your tenacity, your beautiful love and concern for our Mother earth, your love for all souls, even the ones that drive you crazy. You would see your sweet, sensitive, strong and caring hearts. You would see yourselves as nothing less than the Divine embodied in so many perfect, beautiful, precious forms.
你们都做着惊人的工作。我们想要帮助你看到我们眼中的你。你会看到你的勇气,你的毅力,你对地球的爱和关心,你对所有灵魂的爱,即使让你发狂的灵魂。你会看到你甜蜜的、敏感的、强壮的、关怀人的心。你会视自己为神体现在如此多完美、美丽、珍贵的形态中

Don’t be hard upon yourselves. Trust that where you are at is exactly where you need to be. Trust that if you feel like doing (or not doing) something and the thought feels kind or loving, that is your guidance. Trust that there is nothing wrong with you, no matter how you feel – whether you are joyous or working through grief.
不要对自己太苛刻。相信你所在的地方就是你需要处于的地方。相信如果你想要做什么或不去做,这个想法让你感觉良好或有爱,那这就是你的指引。相信你没有出什么错,无论你作何感受---无论你是快乐还是悲伤

This has been an exquisitely challenging year. You are still going through change as your Mother earth continues to release her pressures and cleanse the energies that have been stagnant for so long. You are, in many cases, facing highly charged political decisions. Nonetheless, if your guidance is to rest, rest. If you guidance is to ignore the world’s problems and tend to your own vibration, by all means do so. If your feeling is to act, act.
这是极其具有挑战性的一年。你依旧在经历改变,随着地球母亲继续释放她的压力,清理停滞已久的能量。你,在许多情况下,面对着高度紧张的正治决策。尽管如此,如果你的指引是休息,就去休息。如果你的指引是去忽视世界问题,照料你自己的振动,那么就去做。如果你的感觉是要去行动,去行动

As you honor your own feelings, rather than contrasting and comparing yourselves with others or superficial standards – as you do what feels like love to you in a given moment – you allow yourself to feel the energy that creates worlds moving in you and through you. In this reality your very existence is a gift to the world.
随着你荣耀自己的感受,而不是与别人或肤浅的标准比较---去做令你喜悦的事情---你会让自己感受创造世界的能量在你之内流动。在这个现实中,你的存在就是对世界的一份礼物

God Bless You! We love you so very much.— The Angels
上帝保佑你!我们非常地爱你

天使

原文:https://sananda.website/message-from-the-angels-via-ann.../
传导:Ann Albers
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-28 19:01 , Processed in 0.186702 second(s), 24 queries .