主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-11 15:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使乌列尔-无尽的创造球体

Beloveds, imagine if you will, that the Universe is a giant sphere. It is every colour of the rainbow but radiates pure, white light. Within this sphere there is nothing! No people, no things, no thoughts….there is only potential for creation.
亲爱的,想象一下,宇宙是一个巨大的球体。它有着彩虹的每一个颜色,但散发出纯粹的白光。在这个球体中,什么都没有!没有人,没有东西,没有思想...只有创造的潜能

When you enter this sphere, you immediately feel loved. The sense of peace and tranquillity envelops you as you find yourself immediately calm, peaceful and at one with this beautiful light. As you begin to think, the colours around you immediately change. A thought may be blue, but the intensity of the thought and the intention behind it will create a darker or lighter hue of colour. If you think about a person, their image immediately appears and attaches to the thought. If you think about the past, it immediately gains form and, even if you have let it go, attaches to you again. Whatever you think or say creates form in this sphere of light.
当你进入这个球体,你立刻感到被爱。平和与宁静会包裹你,你会发现自己立刻平静下来,与这个美丽的光合一。随着你开始思考,你周围的色彩立刻改变。一个想法可能是蓝色的,但想法的强度和它背后的意图会创造更深的或更淡的色调。如果你想一个人,他们的影像会立刻出现并附着于想法。如果你思考过去,它立刻获得形态,即使你已经放下了它,会再次附着于你。无论你思考或说什么,会在这个光之球体中创造形态

The vibration of these thoughts and words have a dramatic influence on the creations and realities that are formed. The colours of the world you are creating reflect the depths of love, hatred, joy, despair, humility, ego, negativity or positivity on which they are based. The love you at first felt may strengthen or it may weaken extensively, depending on the frequencies of light contained within the colours of your creations. If the creations multiply themselves on negative frequencies, you may soon feel lost within a world of darkness and illusions, eventually feeling so hemmed in that you find yourself with no room to move, no choices, no possibilities and no hope.If you have been able to keep your thoughts and words positive, or to monitor your creations and transmute them to higher frequencies, the sphere around you will remain bright and you will find more opportunities to expand your horizons within this positive reality you have created.
这些想法和话语的振动对成型的造物和现实有着一个巨大的影响力。你在创造的世界的色彩反映出它们基于的爱、仇恨、喜悦、绝望、谦卑、小我、消极性或积极性的深度。你一开始感觉到的爱可能会大幅度加强或者减弱,取决于被包含在你造物的色彩中的光之频率。如果造物在消极的频率中繁殖自身,你可能很快会感到迷失于一个黑暗与虚幻的世界,最终感到被紧紧包住,你发现自己没有空间移动、没有选择、没有可能性、没有希望。如果你能够保持自己的想法和话语积极,或者监督自己的造物并将它们转变到更高的频率,包裹你的球体会保持明亮,你会发现在这个你所创造的积极现实中会有更多的机会去扩张你的视野

This, dear ones, is how the Universe works. You are all cocreators born of the Sphere of Creation, which is Source. The energy within this sphere is unconditional love, meaning that everything created in the universe has stemmed from this source and is therefore one with it. You are one with the light and create with every belief, thought, word and deed. The realities of your world are a direct consequence of the vibrations of the energies you emit because creation within the Universe happens as soon as energy is given to it. The energy then multiplies, creating in the same frequency of its ‘source’ of origin.
亲爱的,这就是宇宙运行的方式。你们都是诞生于创造球体(也就是源头)的共同创造者。这个球体中的能量是无条件之爱,意味着宇宙中创造的一切都源于这个源头,因此与它合一。你与光是一体的,你伴随着每一个信念、思想、话语、行为创造。你们世界的现实是你们散发出来的能量振动导致的直接结果,因为宇宙中的造物一旦被给予能量就会被创造。能量然后繁殖,在它的起始“源头”频率中创造

Think now, how your world is right now. Are you struggling with relationships, finances or hardships? Are you ill, in pain or suffering in some way? Write down the thoughts and words you have been thinking and reflect on their vibration. What are you creating in your Sphere of Light, and how heavy or light does it feel?
现在思考,你的世界现在是什么样的。你挣扎于人际关系、财务或困难吗?你生病、处于痛苦或在某种程度上受苦吗?写下你一直在思考的想法和话语并沉思它们的振动。你在自己的光之球体中创造着什么,它感觉起来有多沉重或轻松?

Think now about your beliefs about your reality? Do you believe your life can change? Do you believe you can be abundant, or that you are worthy of being loved or even that you are a good person?
现在思考你对自己现实的信念?你相信你的生活能够改变吗?你相信你可以变得丰盛吗?或者你相信你值得被爱吗?或者你相信你是一个好人吗?

Try this experiment. Sit in your sphere of light and say, “I am broke. I never have any money.” What is the colour of this sentence? What feelings and emotions do you feel when you say it? How much opportunity exists for you within this reality.
试一试。坐在自己的光之球体中并说:“我破产了。我从来都不曾拥有钱。”这句话的颜色是什么?当你述说你的感受是什么,你感到什么情感?在这个现实中有多少机遇为你存在?

Now say, “I cut and cancel that last thought and send it back to the Sphere of Creation to be cleansed and healed. I am abundant. Thank you for my gifts and for the abundance of money in my life. Thank you for the flow of financial abundance coming into my life. Thank you for the opportunities that are being presented to me.”
现在说,“我剪掉并取消上面的想法,把它发送回造物的球体来被净化和疗愈。我是丰盛的。谢谢我的天赋,谢谢我生活中大量的金钱。谢谢财务的丰盛流入我的生活。谢谢呈现给我的机遇”

How does your sphere of light change? How do you feel now, in comparison to your negative words? What realities are suddenly available to you that were not there a minute before.
你的光之球体会如何改变?你现在作何感受,与你消极的话语相比?什么现实突然可供你获取,一秒钟前还不存在的

This is what creation is, my Loves. It is a constant flow of energy, an endless sphere of creation, that ebbs and flows, grows dark and light, or darker and darker, lighter or lighter, depending on the consciousness on which it is based. As we archangels say, thought creates form. What you believe and focus on, you create. When you change your focus, the creation will expand or contract, depending on the vibration of your consciousness at the start of the creation. It is that simple.
这就是创造,我的爱。它是一个恒常的能量流动,一个无尽的创造球体,有着起起伏伏,黑暗和光明,变暗,变亮,取决于它基于的意识。正如我们大天使所说,思想创造形态。你所相信的和专注的,你会创造。当你改变你的专注,造物会扩张或收缩,取决于在创造时你的意识振动。就这么简单

I AM Archangel Uriel.
我是大天使乌列尔

原文:https://victoriacochrane44.com/2 ... sphere-of-creation/
传导:Victoria Cochrane
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 16:49 , Processed in 0.079592 second(s), 24 queries .