主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-5 11:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
蚁族集体-一切都好

Greetings human friends. We are the Antarian Collective. We are working more and more closely with many of you in your astral travels and it gives us great delight to once again connect in this capacity. When we meet in the physical in your not so distant future - which we cannot project when this will be, but we will meet - when we are together it will be more of an etheric connection. We are 9th dimensional. We currently embody the higher dimensional aspects of Gaia, which do indeed exist and are a hive of activity, of preparation and enjoyment. Gaia is such a beautiful world. So many have enjoyed her loving presence. Her love is seen and felt everywhere in her stunning topography. Many other planets are more basic, more dull. She is a delight, a tropical paradise destination if you will. And we have been enjoying our interactions with you very much. We are very tall, we do not look like you and yet we are like you in many ways. Some of us are your higher selves, or aspects of. Some of us are serving as your intergalactic guardian angels if you will. We are doing our part to protect the light workers from the misdeeds of the dark. All is well.
问候,人类朋友们。我们是Antarian集体。我们在你的星体旅行中更加紧密地与你共事,我们非常高兴能够在这样的方式中再次连接。当我们在不远的将来在物理层面相见---我们无法投射什么时候会发生,但我们会见面---当我们在一起,这更多会是一个以太连接。我们是九维的存在。我们当前体现着盖亚的更高维度面向,确实已经存在,是一个繁忙的准备和享乐活动。盖亚是一个美丽的世界。很多人享受她有爱的存在。她的爱可以在她惊人的地形中被看到和感到。许多其它的星球更加基础、更加沉闷。她是一个令人愉悦的热带天堂,如果你愿意这么称呼。我们非常享受与你的交互。我们非常高大,我们和你长的不一样,但我们在许多方面是和你一样的。我们一些人是你的更高自我,或面向。我们一些人作为你的星际守护天使服务。我们做着自己的工作保护光之工作者免受黑暗的攻击。一切都好。

We are the Antarian Collective. We are light weavers in our own right. (I am seeing light language codes become thin shiny gossamer-like fabric of the most vibrant pastels. They are weaving the light language into a fabric-like substance). We wish to imbue you and/or homes with this special fabric of peace. We are a peaceful race and nation. Long ago have we left the warring ways and we delight in anchoring peace. These light codes of our language and world are our gift to you today. We offer them freely to you. (I see they are now translucent light robes of vibrant pastel colors). Would you like to wear this? (Yes, thank you.) We offer them freely with love and deep respect to our light workers and family embodied on ground. You have many aspects, you have many forms. Be assured your success is nigh, in fact you have already succeeded. These robes will enable you to feel more cocooned in light. We see the greatest challenge for our light worker family is not letting the outside world affect their inner world.
我们是Antarian集体。我们是光之编织者。(我看到光之语言的代码编织纤细的闪亮的蛛丝般拥有最充满活力色彩的编织物。他们在把光之语言编织成编织物)。我们希望灌输你或家人这个特殊的平和编织物。我们是爱好和平的种族与国度。很久以前,我们离开了敌对的方式,我们高兴地锚定和平。我们的这些光之语言代码是我们今天给予你的礼物。我们免费提供给你。(我看到他们现在身着充满活力色彩的半透明光之长袍)。你想要穿吗?(是的,谢谢)。我们伴随着爱和深度的尊重免费把它们送给我们地面上的光之工作者和家人。你有着许多的面向,你有着许多的形态。放心,你的成功临近了,事实上你已经成功。那些长袍会让你感到被光紧紧包裹。我们看到我们光之工作者家人最大的挑战就是不让外在世界影响内心世界

This oasis of higher dimensional peace we shower upon you today. Oh, we realize that we may not be as exciting as some of our other friends, (I am seeing dragons), but we hold steady, we hold strong, as do you, our beloved family, our beloved ones. (They are weaving a vortex of rainbow light and colors around me. I see other light workers joining in all around the world. We are adding our light. We are weaving our own fabric and we have spanned the world with this light fabric of higher dimensional light language from not only the Antarians, but now more and more of our galactic friends are joining in. It is a fabric of multi-dimensional light language from many systems. It is singing. There is laughter, there is joy. It is becoming an orb of light language englobing Gaia and all upon her). Yes. We send forgiveness to the dark ones. We fill this forgiveness with peace. We send peace to our brothers and sisters who have been so enmeshed in the game. We send healing to all. The light quotient that humanity is able to contain in this moment is expanding further. We see great expansion, great love.
今天我们沐浴你这个更高维度的和平绿洲。哦,我们意识到我们可能不像我们其他的朋友那般兴奋(我看到龙族),但我们保持稳定,保持坚强,就像你,我们亲爱的家人。(他们在我周围编织一个彩虹光之漩涡。我看到其他的光之工作者加入。我们添加我们的光。我们在编织我们的编织物,我们伴随着这个不仅来自Antarians,还来自越来越多加入进来的银河朋友的更高维度光之语言编织物横跨世界。这是一个来自许多系统的多维度光之语言编织物。它在歌唱。有着欢笑,有着喜悦。它在成为一个光之语言光球,包裹盖亚和其上的一切)。是的,我们在把宽恕发送给黑暗存有。我们用平和填满这个宽恕。我们把平和发送给沉浸于游戏中的兄弟姐妹。我们把疗愈发送给所有人。人类此刻能够包含的光熵在不断扩张。我们看到巨大的扩张,巨大的爱

We are the Antarian Collective. Know that you have also contributed your own unique energy signature to this inter-cosmic, inter-dimensional light language orb robe for Gaia. Thus all shall be blessed. Source is all around you. We see Nova Gaia clearly from our vantage pint. That which is low shall last not much longer. It is fading into the inter-dimensional mist of change. Vibrations must be in alignment to exist. We see the vibrationary codex of the human ones morph into the new for a new and brighter existence. We send our light language of peace and healing to you now. (I am seeing golden streams of symbols streaming down all around me in the form of DNA. I feel them standing around me, 9-14 feet tall, glimmering pastel praying mantis beings. Their antenna are moving so fast as they also weave the energy with them as well, and they tickle). We are further turning on your crystalline structures. Much has been completed already in this moment of your time. Much has been already done. Accept your ascension, own your light. You are Source energy beings, not the sinners of your books. No. You are Source energy beings that have been experiencing lack of itself, within an unbalanced matrix that was highjacked by those who seek power over others. We send light and healing to this. We send light and healing to you. To Gaia. Gaia is now ablaze with the light language of our love. We are satisfied. We pledge our service to the ascending ones upon her form.
我们是Antarian集体。知晓,你也在把自己独特的能量信号添加给这个内在宇宙、内在-维度光之语言长袍。因此所有人都会被祝福。源头随处可见。我们可以清晰地从我们的视角看到新星盖亚。较低的东西不会持续太久。它在消退到内在维度的改变迷雾中。振动上必须对齐才能存在。我们看到人类的振动法典蜕变成新的,为了一个新的更加明亮的存在。我们现在就把我们平和与疗愈的光之语言发送给你。(我看到金色的符号流在DNA的形式中包裹我。我感到他们站在我身边,9-14英尺高,微微发光的螳螂存在。他们的触须移动地很快,因为他们也在用它们编织能量,他们很高兴)。我们进一步开启你的水晶结构。很多东西已在此刻完成。很多东西已经完成。接纳你的扬升,你的光。你是源头能量存在,不是书上的罪人。不。你是源头能量存在,在被那些寻求控制他人的劫持者创造的失衡矩阵中体验着缺乏。我们发送给它光和疗愈。我们把光和疗愈发送给你。给盖亚。盖亚现在伴随着我们的爱之光语言发光。我们感到很满足。我们保证对盖亚上扬升之人的服务

We are the Antarian Collective. You too may ask for a healing from us. We heal in colors and light language of peace. Always in service to the All. We are the Antarian Collective. We love you and are so pleased and proud with your progress.
我们是Antarian集体。你也可以请求我们的疗愈。我们在平和的色彩和光之语言中疗愈。总是在服务于一切。我们是Antarian集体。我们爱你,我们对你的进展感到很高兴和自豪

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot. ... via-galaxygirl.html
传导:Galaxygirl
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 05:26 , Processed in 0.047543 second(s), 24 queries .