12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-6-6 14:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
母亲:彼露进程

通过:琳达·李
转自:sdbetty

Dear angels on earth, I am your  Mother God. I come to give you a quick update. The final disclosure process is moving forward dear ones. The process is being accelerated and now, the process is at a moment of breakthrough.

亲爱的地球上的天使,我是你母亲。我来给你一个快速的更新。最后的揭露过程正在向前推进。亲爱的,这一进程正在加速,现在,这一进程正处于突破性的时刻。

What the breakthrough Is is that the final announcer has moved forward with his part of the Divine plan. The Divine plan for the final disclosure has involved a group of personnel. These souls work together  in order to accomplish the whole of the Divine plan. One of these souls is now moving forward with his part of the plan, and as result, the Divine plan as a whole is moving to the finish line, And the end result will be the final announcement of the disclosure.

最大的突破是,最后的宣告员推进了他的神圣计划。最终揭露的神圣计划涉及到一组人员。这些灵魂一起工作以完成整个神圣计划。这些灵魂中的一个现在正带着他的部分计划向前移动,结果,神圣的计划作为一个整体正在移动到终点线,最终的结果将是揭示的最终宣告。

Now, even though the Divine has been working on these souls for quite some time, the intricacies are abound and that has been the reason why the final disclosure has not happened yet. However, this time around, the chain has finally broken. The final announcement is coming dear ones. The Divine is watching the development with great anticipation. Our light team members, too, are all ready and we are indeed excited with the new development. The final announcement will come indeed. I love you dear angels.  

现在,即使宇宙意识已经在这些灵魂上工作了相当一段时间,情况还是十分错综复杂的,这就是为什么最终的揭露还没有发生的原因。然而,这一次,链条终于断裂了。亲爱的,最后的公告即将发布。宇宙意识正以极大的期待注视着这发展。我们的光之团队成员也都准备好了,我们确实对新的进展感到兴奋。最终的宣布将会到来。我爱你,亲爱的天使们。

注明:编者负责传递信息,信息真假请自行明辨。

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-22 04:23 , Processed in 0.036208 second(s), 24 queries .