主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-1-26 10:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【太阳天使】与太阳天使连接

I come on the wings of love! I come to speak with you about communing with your solar Angels. Each of you has your own solar Angel and it is now of great importance to reach up through the dimensions to connect with your solar Angel. We work in unison, we are of the higher dimensions of yourselves. We work as a unit with other solar Angels and as such, we can do great work in helping the ascension of planet Earth and all her inhabitants. It is through this awareness of your solar Angel and your communication with us that this ability will come from within you.
我驾着爱的翅膀而来!我前来与你述说去和你的太阳天使交流。你们每个人都有自己的太阳天使,现在很重要向上触及你的太阳天使。我们在团结中运作,我们是你更高维度的自己。我们与其他太阳天使合作,我们一起帮助行星地球和她居民的扬升。通过对太阳天使的意识和与我们交流,这个能力会从你之内浮现

I bring a gift to you now - a method that will help you to connect and join to your solar Angel. In your imagination, see yourselves as growing and expanding, becoming larger and larger, expanding as large as the Earth and even beyond, expanding and expanding in your Diamond Light bodies, expanding further and further out into the universe, into the galaxies. As you do this, look around you and you will see that you are in the midst of beautiful universes and galaxies, where there is teaming life around you, where you can tune in to the inhabitants of any planet that you connect to, where you can feel the pulse beat and the frequency level of that planet.
我现在把这个礼物带给你---一个会帮助你连接并加入太阳天使的方式。在你的想象力中,看到自己成长和扩张,变得越来越大,变得和地球一样大,甚至更大,在你钻石光之身体中不断扩张,扩张到宇宙中,银河中。随着你这么做,看向周围,你会看到你处于美丽的宇宙和银河之中,有着一个协同的生命围绕着你,你可以协调到任何你连接的星球居民,你可以感到那个星球的脉动和频率水平

In your solar Angel form, you are able to do this…now turn around and look back at the solar system that you left a few moments ago and see and feel every planet in that solar system. Connect with each one, feel their energies, sense the message of each one. Each has its own energy signature. Now, focus upon the Earth planet, feel and sense what the planet Earth and her energy signature is pulsing out into the universe.
在你的太阳天使形态中,你能够做到这些...现在回过头,看看你刚刚离开的太阳系,看到并感到那个太阳系中的每个星球。与每一个连接,感受它们的能量,感受每一个的信息。每一个有着自己的能量信号。现在,专注于地球,感受地球和她的能量信号是什么样的

Sit for a few moments and listen deeply. Write down the thoughts, the message that comes to you. If you do this every day, Beloved Ones, you will begin to work multi-dimensionally, through time and space, and this will also help you to be attuned to the Earth and discern her broadcasts throughout the universe. This will keep you intuitively informed of what is occurring within her and around her.
静坐一会儿,仔细聆听。写下向你前来的想法和信息。如果你每天都去这么做,亲爱的,你会开始与多重维度共事,贯穿时间空间,这会帮助你协调于地球并辨别她对宇宙的广播。这会让你直觉知晓什么正在她之内和周围发生

Truly, each of you in these changing times is now stretching beyond the limitations of yourselves, each of you is striving and stretching to reach all your potentials, and they are limitless! All that it requires is that you open to receive your unlimited potential, the knowledge of such, and it shall be added unto you upon your request. This is the great gift that I bring to you this day. I am honored to have this opportunity to speak to you to offer my gift. I leave you now with great Light, in love and blessing.
确实,你们每个人在这些改变的时期正在伸展超越自己的局限,你们每个人在努力伸展到你所有的潜能,它们是无限的!所需的就是向无限的潜能敞开,它会按照你的要求被添加给你。这是我今天带给你的伟大礼物。我很荣幸能够与你说话,提供我的礼物。我伴随着巨大的光、爱与祝福离去

I AM Anyar, Solar Angel
我是Anyar,太阳天使

原文:https://www.therainbowscribe.com/solarangeljan2020.htm
通灵:Marlene Swetlishoff
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 12:27 , Processed in 0.048080 second(s), 24 queries .