主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-9-28 12:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使麦克】点燃转变-4

#4 Fear Does NOT Equal Permission (Part 1 of 2)

第4篇:恐惧并不等同于许可

(第1部分,总共2个部分)

Archangel Michael:

大天使麦克:

It's story time...

讲故事的时间

Once in time on Earth on a playground near a school where a group of children were playing,  a brand new little energy was born.

很久以前,在一个学校附近的操场上,一群孩子在玩耍,一个全新的小小能量诞生

This little energy did not yet have a name, yet it was good to be alive. After a bit, the little energy bumped into a bigger energy who already had a name.  A nasty sound came from an older child as she pointed at a small boy and shouted that name: "You're-A-Pig."

这个小小的能量还未拥有一个名称,但它对自己是活着的感觉很不错。过了一会儿,小小的能量碰到了早已拥有一个名称的更大能量。一个令人讨厌的声音从一个年长的孩子而来,随着她指着一个小男孩并大喊:“你是一头猪”

Before the little energy could wonder any longer what its name would be, the small boy looked down at his body, and taking his cute, pudgy finger and sticking it into his soft belly, he declared, "I'm-Fat." Although the little thought didn't yet understand its name, it was happy to be claimed by the small boy. The little thought stayed close to the boy as the boy said over and over in his head:

在小小的能量还没来得及弄清自己的名称前,小男孩看了看自己的身体,用他可爱的、粗短的手指戳了戳他柔软的肚子,他宣称,“我很胖。”尽管小小的想法还不明白自己的名称,它很高兴被小男孩宣称。小小的想法与男孩保持紧密,随着男孩在头脑中不断地述说:

I'm-Fat?

我很胖?

I'm-Fat...

我很胖

I'm-Fat.

我很胖

I'm-Fat!

我很胖

It seemed the little thought had found a home as they headed to the small boy's house to stay. That night at dinner, the little thought was presented to the family. When the small boy was picking at his food, not eating his dinner, his mother kindly asked him if something was wrong?

看似小小的想法找到了一个家,随着他们朝向小男孩的家走去。那天晚上吃晚饭时,小小的想法向家人呈现。当小男孩挑食,不吃他的晚餐,他的母亲亲切地问候是否有什么不妥?

At first, the small boy refused to say anything. And although it didn't understand why, the little thought panicked - clinging to the boy until they both burst out together: "I'm-Fat!"

一开始,小男孩拒绝说话。尽管它并不明白为什么,小小的想法恐慌---紧抓男孩直到他们两者一起大喊:“我很胖!”

The sister laughed.

妹妹笑了

The brother punched the small boy.

哥哥推了下小男孩

The dad ignored.

爸爸无视

The grandma put more food on the small boy's plate.

奶奶把更多的食物放到小男孩的盘子上

The mother cooed and comforted her son.

妈妈轻声地安慰他的儿子

And ... the little thought, named I'm-Fat ... grew ... stronger.

小小的想法,被命名我很胖....成长...变强

The next day and from then on, the little thought and the growing boy were fast friends. They went everywhere together. They went to gym class at school. They went on the boy's first date, and gave their first kiss. They grew even closer as the boy became a man, going to parties and the man's first job interview. They were inseparable.

第二天,从那以后,小小的想法和不断长大的男孩变成了可靠的朋友。他们一起前往任何地方。他们前往学校的体育课。他们前往男孩的第一次约会并付出他们的初吻。随着男孩成为一个男人,他们更加地亲密,去聚会,第一份工作的面试。他们不可分割

And the thought was happy, except for one thing.  The thought seemed to have a never-ending hunger. T he thought learned that it could get very close to the man by presenting in his mind as a memory or as an idea, and then each and every time, the man would respond with attention and emotions.

想法很开心,除了一件事。想法看似拥有一个永无休止的饥饿。想法学会了通过作为一个记忆或理念呈现在他的脑海中就可以非常接近男人,然后每一次,男人会伴随着关注和情绪响应

And for a moment, the thought would feel better and grow stronger.

有那么一会儿,想法感觉很不错,变得更加强大

As the days went on, the man experienced the usual ups and downs of life. The thought couldn't help notice that the happier the man was, the more alone and the hungrier the thought was. Eventually, the thought began to seek out and to stick to other thoughts roaming around in the man's life.

随着时间的推移,男人体验了生活的起起落落。想法注意到男人越快乐,就越孤独,想法就越饥饿。最终,想法开始寻找并紧抓其他在男人生活中漫游的想法

The thought named I'm-Fat began to bond with similar thoughts named "I'm-Ugly," "I'm-Stupid," "I'm-Late," "I'm-A-Failure," and "I'm-Never-Going-to-Change." These thoughts realized that whenever they joined together, it was much easier to get the man's attention.

被命名为我很胖的想法开始与“我很丑”,“我很蠢”,“我不守时”,“我是失败者”,“我永远无法改变”的类似想法结合。这些想法意识到当它们结合,会更容易得到男人的注意

In fact, it was so satisfying to ruffle the man's emotions and to claim the man's attention that - before they knew what was happening - the many thoughts had clustered together, growing so close and dependent that they had turned into a whole new form of existence, called a "thoughtform."

事实上,扰乱男人的情绪并宣称男人的注意力是如此地令人满足---在它们明白发生了什么之前---许多想法聚集成群,变得非常亲密和互相依靠,它们形成了一个全新的存在形式,被称为“思想形态”

Of course, the thoughtform had its own name too. It was called "This-Is-Me." The thoughtform was strangely pleased that the man no longer knew the difference between himself and the thoughtform.  The man had given these thoughts so much power since childhood that he had no idea he had created a group of thought parasites, which had become so powerful it was syphoning off the energy the man could have been using to make his dreams come true.

当然,思想形态也有着自己的名称。它被称为“这就是我”。思想形态异常地高兴,男人不再能分清自己和思想形态之间的区别。男人从孩童时期给予了这些想法太多的力量,他根本不知道自己创造了一群思想寄生虫,已经变得如此强大,吸取着男人本可以用来实现自己梦想的能量

Just when it seemed it couldn't get worse, the thoughtform This-Is-Me met... the thoughtforms of society.

当看似它不会变得更糟,“这就是我”的思想形态遭遇社会的思想形态

To be continued....

未完待续...

Serving alongside you,Archangel Michael

与你并肩服务,

大天使麦克

通灵:Christine Burk
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/BC6c15t5fMKLjjv17E_PLw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 00:10 , Processed in 0.064048 second(s), 25 queries .