主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-8-30 12:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使乌列尔】你是强大的

Greetings dearest one! Greetings! I AM Uriel. I AM the Archangel of Love and Silver Light. I AM the Archangel of Truth and Bringer of the Future. I am your gentle guide in this process of reinstating your Divine Authority. I am your brother and family here and now and always!

问候,挚爱的一们!问候!我是乌列尔。我是爱与银色之光的大天使。我是真理的大天使,未来的带来者。我是你恢复神圣的权威过程中温柔的指导。我是你的兄长和家人,总是如此

Dear hearts, I come to flood you with my love and silver light. I am here to assist thee in seeing the deeper truths, for you are ready. I am here to show you that you are the ones that have always had the power to choose and to make any decisions regarding a brighter and more joyful future for you and for your family.

亲爱的心,我前来淹没你我的爱和银色之光。我前来协助你看到更深的真理,因为你已经准备好了。我前来展示你,你总是有着力量去选择和做出任何关于更明亮、更喜悦未来的决定,为了你和你的家人

And what do I mean by this? I do not remove the veils for you. I do not bring you any kind of special 5D or higher vibrational glasses to look through into your lives, but I am here when you are ready to remove the fear of seeing the truth of who you are and the apprehension regarding your life and purpose.

这是什么意思?我不会为你移除面纱。我不会带给你任何特殊5D或更高振动的眼镜去看穿你的生活,但我会在这里,当你准备好移除看到你所是的真理以及理解你的生活和目标时会感到的恐惧

There were times when you have asked for the truth and then you looked aside, or just picked at it briefly when we attempted to give it to you. You see, there are so many layers of the truth, and until one is ready to accept the next level and then the next one, my silver sparkles of truth are not going to have much of an illuminating effect on their mind. It takes more than pure magic and light to brighten and clarify one’s world.

有时候你请求真理,然后你把头转向一边,或者暂时拾起它,当我们试图交给你。你看,真理有着许多的层面,直到一个人准备好接纳下个层面,然后下一个层面,我银色的真理火花不会对他们的头脑有太多的照明效果。要照亮和净化一个人的世界不能只靠纯粹的魔法和光

But when you are willing to see and accept the truths revealed to you – that next step in your evolution – then miracles occur, and the flow of life gets fuller and wider. Synchronicities happen, events align beautifully, and the pieces of the puzzles rearrange themselves or take their divine rightful place in an instant without much effort on your part.

但当你愿意去看到和接纳向你揭示的真理---你进化的下一步---然后奇迹就会发生,生命的流动变得更充实和广阔。同时性发生,事件美丽地对齐,拼图的碎片重组自身或瞬间拾起它们神圣的地位而不用你费力

Your missions are very complex and interwoven with the ones of so many out there, for you have designed it as such. And let me tell you that you are brilliant in your creativity and resourcefulness. I want you to remember this brilliance of yours. You need to look for the spark of light and love that you have placed on your paths, even when you seem to play treasure hunting in the darkest shadows.

你的使命非常复杂,与许多其他人相互交织,因为你将它设计如此。让我告诉你,你在你的创造性和聪明才智中是璀璨的。我想要你忆起这个璀璨。你需要寻找你放置在你道路上的光与爱的火花,即使看似你在最黑暗的阴影中玩耍寻宝游戏

You have designed this lifetime with tremendous love and adoration for the Mother/Father/One, for all of humanity, for Gaia, for your soul family, but mostly for your dearest selves. No one is left outside your ever-encompassing love because you know that you are one with all.

你伴随着对母亲/父亲/一、所有人、盖亚、灵魂家人、最主要的你挚爱的自我巨大的爱和崇拜设计了此生。没人被落在你无所不包的爱之外,因为你知道你与一切合一

When events are going in a different direction than the one you expected, learn to sit in silence and then ask the Silver Flame to show you the truth – your truth in this now moment. You need then to act with love and compassion as you meet everyone involved, wherever they seem to be in this now moment, in accepting your truth. You may need to bend and flex with the changes in yourselves and in everyone else!

当事件在不是你期待的方向中发生,学会保持平静,请求银色火焰展示你真理---你在这个当下的真理。你需要伴随着爱和仁慈行动,随着你遭遇每个涉及的人,无论在这个当下他们看似在哪,对接纳你真理的程度如何。你可能需要致力于你之内和每个人之中的改变

You need to flow lovingly with the different demands of your daily lives, while at the same time standing tall in your beautiful and peaceful heart. Not everyone may yet be ready to take responsibility for their feelings and own their chosen position of victim-hood and that is just fine because you can be fully supportive and loving without enabling them or attempting to take their challenges away.

你需要有爱地伴随着日常生活的不同需求流动,与此同时,在你美丽与平和的心中巍然屹立。不是每个人都准备好为自己的感受和自己选择的受害者位置负责,没关系,因为你可以去充分地支持和爱他们,而不试图带走他们的挑战

Create that space of support and acceptance for them until they achieve the capacity to step into their spiritual adulthood – just as you have done so bravely – without skipping any of the necessary steps!

为他们创造支持和接纳的空间,直到他们有能力步入自己精神的成熟---就像你如此勇敢完成的---而不跳过任何必要的步骤

Wisdom comes with experience and with commitment to one’s life and journey. You do remember that, even if at the intellectual level you do not understand how powerful you are. You have never attempted to use your strength and power, for you did not fully trust yourselves. You needed the time to clear some ancient wrong beliefs and disempowering shackles, and at the same time you needed to stop handing your power away, and that includes asking the angels to do it for you! And we have told you repeatedly that you are mighty and that you have all that is needed to stop the bullies and the ones that like to use manipulation and power over others to sustain their lives.

智慧来自体验,来自致力于自己的生命和旅程。你记得这一点,即使在智能层面你不明白你是多么地强大。你从未试图使用你的力量,因为你并不完全相信自己。你需要时间去清理一些老旧的错误的信念和剥夺力量的枷锁,与此同时你需要停止交付你的力量,这包括请求天使去替你做!我们再三地告诉过你,你是强大的,你有着一切所需去阻止恶霸和喜欢操纵与压迫其他人以便维持自身生活的人

You can see that you are a wonderful lightworker, and that you are extremely powerful in dealing successfully with any type of low vibrational energy by deflecting it to the Mother or transmuting it yourself into pure light. Your boundaries are multileveled and vast, for you are infinite beings of love, and now you are learning to take responsibility for your entire beingness, and for the type of energy and any kind of energy exchange occurring with others, especially when it is not heart-centered.

你可以看到你是一个强大的光之工作者,你在成功处理任何种类的较低振动能量中是非常强大的,通过把它转向给母亲或自己将它转化成纯粹的光。你的边界是多层次的,广阔的,因为你是无限的爱之存在,现在你在学习为自己的整体存在负责,为和他人发生的任何能量交换负责,尤其是不居中于心的能量交换

You are sealing and strengthening every weak spot in your bodies by increasing your awareness and focus at every single level of your multidimensional being. You are healing and restoring them with patience and loving forgiveness. This is why we are telling you to focus on yourselves by doing all of the love work inside your heart sanctuaries, and striving to understand the messages given by your guides and soul earth families and friends. When you heal the war and chaos inside yourselves, then there will be no disharmony and turmoil outside yourselves.

你在关闭和加强身体中的每一个弱点,通过提升你的意识,专注于你多维度存在的每一个层面。你在伴随着耐心与有爱的宽恕疗愈和恢复它们。所以我们在告诉你去专注于自己,通过去做所有心之圣殿中的爱之工作,努力去明白你的指导和灵魂地球家人与朋友给予你的信息。当你疗愈内在的斗争与混乱,你之外就不会有不和谐与动荡

Use the Silver Flame to see when and how there may be attempts to divert your attention from this essential processing of your growth and evolution, and then bring yourselves back into your divine knowing and peaceful demeanor so that you can continue to be and to act on your Divine Authority at all times!

使用银色火焰去看什么时候以及如何会有分心让你远离这个成长和进化的基本过程,然后带自己回到你神圣的知晓与平和的举止,这样你可以继续成为和基于你神圣的权威行动,时时刻刻地

I will leave you now with my peace and sparkles of silver light! Farewell!

我留给你我的平和与银色的闪光!再会!

通灵:Genoveva Coyle
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/NLlgXbhfvZT50TwfcGSMdg

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-7 19:47 , Processed in 0.031428 second(s), 24 queries .