主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-8-16 12:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使拉斐尔】我不仅带给了你疗愈,我还带给了你喜悦,爱,平和

I AM Archangel Raphael, Archangel of healing. I come to you today to not only bring you healing but to bring you joy, love, peace. For that is the state of being healed, is it not?  You don’t need to feel totally healed to feel these things though, beloveds. Just open your heart and let me come in and I will bring that which heals you.

我是大天使拉斐尔,疗愈的大天使。今天我前来不仅带来了疗愈,还带来了喜悦,爱,平和。因为这就是被疗愈的状态,是不是?你不需要感到完全地疗愈来感受这些东西,亲爱的。只是敞开心,让我进入,我会把疗愈你的东西带来

But we do it as partners, for when you extend your hand, when you extend your heart, I have the invitation, I have the permission to come to you. And I do it with such joy, with such gladness, with such celebration! And when you extend the invitation and call to me, I am there immediately. You just need to feel me and if you do not feel me, that is quite alright, for I am there regardless.

但我们作为伙伴在这么做,因为当你伸出你的手,当你扩张你的心,我就会收到邀请,我就会被允许向你前来。我会伴随着喜悦、欢快、庆祝前来!当你扩张邀请,呼唤我,我会立刻到达。你只需感受我,如果你感觉不到我,没关系,我还是在这里

And when I bring my healing to you, you, in turn, bring it to all those connected to you, to the animals, to the plants, to your loved ones, to those you don’t even know. That is the power that you have.

当我把我的疗愈带给你,你,反过来,会把它带给所有与你连接的人,带给动物、植物、心爱的人、那些你都不认识的人。这就是你拥有的力量

Perhaps you feel you are going backwards, you believe, (to) stages that you thought you had resolved, that you thought you had overcome. It is the time that we are in, that you are in beloveds and we are in it with you. You have volunteered to be the ones at the head of the line, to be the wayshowers, to be the innovators. And so you experience that which is on the deepest levels so others will experience it in an easier fashion.

也许你感到你在倒退,你认为,回到了你认为你已经解决的阶段,你认为你已经克服的阶段。这时候就是我们进入的时间,你进入的时刻,亲爱的,我们和你一同进入。你自愿成为处于前线的人,引路人,创新者。所以你在最深的程度体验它,这样其他人可以在更简单的方式体验它

You are commended and you loved for this. Do not give up hope. Do not forget who you are and yes, I am just a call away. We are all just a call away. You are loved beyond measure.

因此你被称赞,你被爱着。不要放弃希望。不要忘记你是谁,是的,我离你就一个呼唤之远。我们都只有一个呼唤之远。你被无可估量地爱着

I AM Archangel Raphael, healer, bringer of the healing vibration of God. Farewell.

我是大天使拉斐尔,疗愈者,神之疗愈振动的带来者。再会

通灵:Lee Degani
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/b0cGdbGj3dlQ5aUn3u1apQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-7 19:55 , Processed in 0.029409 second(s), 24 queries .