|
神圣之母 20180710 、
是时候去显化你的梦想
Dearest Karen, child of light, it has been a long time since we last saw your light. You have been hiding in the background dear child, so it is time we must tell you to step out into the light once more and put yourself and your message on display.
亲爱的Karen,光的孩子,从我们上一次看到你的光已经过了很长的时间。你一直隐藏在幕后,亲爱的孩子,所以我们必须来告诉你是时候去再次进入光,展示你和你的信息
Brilliant and focused your light must be – full of strength and wisdom for eternity.
必须璀璨地闪耀和专注于你的光---永远充满力量和智慧
For here is a message which you can spread far and wide – blessings flowing in on the incoming tide:
这里有一则你可以广泛传播的信息---祝福会在即将到来的潮汐中流入:
Children of light, it is time to take flight. Set your dreams in motion and do not be afraid to fly, for we will catch you this time. You are near enough to us now that we can monitor your every move and follow your line of thought to allow you to move freely and speak up – the time for hiding is no longer your truth, for you have been hiding since your early youth. It is time to step up and allow your true self to shine through.
光的孩子们,是时候去飞翔。启动你的梦想,不要害怕飞翔,因为我们会接住你。现在你已经足够接近我们,我们可以监视你的一举一动,跟随你的思想进程,让你自由地移动和述说---隐藏不再是你的真理,因为你从年轻的时候就在隐藏了。是时候站出来,让你真正的自我闪耀
The lessons you have been learning are all through. It is now time for miracles to be worked through you. You are our hands and our hearts on the ground, dear children of light, and it is time that you make your hearts open and shine far and wide. For those that ridiculed you and made you feel foolish sometimes, now they are up for opening their minds. It is they who will seek you out come summer time, when late in the season the news starts to fly – of cover ups and conspiracies of which you have been told, the truth will fly forth, ever so bold. New earth is coming and it is a sight to behold.
你所学习的课程都已通过。现在是时候让奇迹通过你工作。你是我们地面上的手和心,亲爱的光之子们,是时候让你的心敞开,广泛地闪耀。那些嘲笑你,让你感觉愚蠢的人,现在他们已经准备好敞开心扉。正是他们会在这个夏季前来寻求你,当在季节的末期新闻开始满天飞时---关于你被告知过的掩盖和音谋,真相会飞出来,非常大胆地。新地球正在到来,这是一副奇妙的景象
There is time now dear children of mine, to put forth your desires, let the dreams flow forward, floating on the ethers of desire to come to fruition when it borders on your own admission that you have been holding yourselves back, it all stems from you. Are you ready for a brand new truth? Are you ready to see the brilliance of your own light shining ever bright, every time you shine your light? For there are many secrets locked deep inside – time to delve into the depths of your own heart and mind and clear the debris that is clouding your light / life. Wipe away the grime and misery for we are coming upon a changing tide where the waters will clear the cobwebs and dis-ease and the new world is waiting flowing in on the breeze. It is beautiful here – are you ready to shine?
亲爱的孩子们,是时候去提出你的渴望,让梦想向前流动,在渴望的以太上漂浮成真,当它接近你一直阻碍自己的围栏,一切都源于你。你为一个全新的真理准备好了吗?你准备去看到自身之光的璀璨了吗,在每一次你闪耀光的时候?因为有着许多秘密锁在内心深处---是时候深入挖掘你内心和头脑的深处,清理遮蔽你光/生命的杂物。擦去污垢和痛苦,因为正在到来一个改变的潮汐,水会清理蜘蛛网和疾病,新世界等待着踏着清风流入。好美---你准备好闪耀了吗?
Waiting for you, dear children, to flow in on the incoming tide, back to the truth that lies in your own hearts and minds.
亲爱的孩子们,等待着你踏着即将到来的潮汐流入,返回蕴藏于你心和头脑中的真理
For you were meant for more than what you have readily explored. Of fantasy and fiction the truth lies within, the books you have been reading, read them again. Look for the clues hidden in them. For you are powerful beyond mere words. Super-natural creatures – know your own worth. It is time to step up into the power you have given in – to take back the reigns and create the new world you want to flow in.
因为你注定会成为比你乐意探索的还要多。幻想还是谎言,真相蕴藏于内,你所阅读的书籍,再次阅读它们。寻找隐藏其中的线索。因为你的强大超越这些话语。超自然的生物---知晓你的价值。是时候去步入你被给予的力量---去拿回统·治,创造你想要流入的新世界
Swim in it. Bathe in it. Breathe it all in. This is the way of new creation.
游入其中。沐浴其中。吸入一切。这就是新的创造方式
Whatever you desire, it is yours my dear friends.
无论你渴望什么,它是你的,我亲爱的朋友们
Take it, swim in it, breathe it all in. This is the way the new world begins.
拾起它,游入其中,吸入一切。这是新世界开始的方式
If you can dream it, you can bring it in.
如果你可以梦想它,你就可以把它带来
Float on the waters of dreams and watch them flow in.
漂浮在梦想的水上,看着它们流入
Float.
漂浮
Be at peace.
处于平和
Know that we are near.
知晓我们就在附近
This is your Mother Divine and you are all my children, my friends.
我是神圣之母,你们都是我的孩子,我的朋友
Take a moment and breathe it all in.
花点时间,吸入一切
It is time to Manifest Your Dreams
是时候去显化你的梦想
Are you ready for it?
你准备好了吗?
通灵:Karen Vivenzio
翻译1:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/esQYWa0_nbImZtxyg4L3qQ
翻译2:荷光*凯https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/63hrxYExN4euEBT90dyN2A
|
|