主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-5-29 09:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【神圣之母】你在协助人类觉醒至真理

Greetings my sweet Annas! Greeting children of my heart! I AM your Mother, I AM Divine Mother, Mother of hope and Mother of nurturing, Mother of you and Mother of all. I am here today and always to bring peace and hope to thee, to remind you who you are. I am here to show thee how proud I am of you, my brave children who are continuing stalwartly and strongly in assisting everyone, without discrimination or even slight concern for self, at this time of chaos and turmoil.

问候,我亲爱的Annas!问候,我心的孩子们!我是你的母亲,我是神圣之母,希望的母亲,滋养的母亲,你的母亲,万物的母亲。一如既往,我今天带来了平和与希望,来提醒你你的所是。我前来展示你我是多么地为你感到自豪,我勇敢的孩子们---继续坚定地,坚强地协助每个人,而不歧视或者甚至些许地为自己考虑,在这个混乱和动荡时刻

Yes, my Tsunami of Love is bringing forth, front and center and at many other levels, lots of the old and dense energies that need to be cleared, removed and transmuted. And everyone is being affected one way or another! But you are strong in your mission, you are powerful in your faith and in your unwavering stand.

是的,我爱的海啸在带来,带到前沿和中心,在许多其他的层面上,大量旧的、稠密的能量需要被清理、移除和转化。每个人都在某种方式中被影响!但你在自身的使命中是强硬的,你在你的信念和坚定的立场中是强大的

Dear children of My heart, dear emissaries of My love and light, you are such bright beacons of love and light for everyone to see and to anchor onto! You are holding their physical or etheric hands, it matters not which! You give them hope and bring meaning to encourage them to continue this lifetime’s journey on which so many are in great suffering and are seeking a way out of the old third dimensionality. Yes, they too will awaken soon, or they have already awakened suddenly, and that can be frightening. They too are opening their eyes to see the truth and an unbearable reality. And so, they need a loving friend, they need to feel that there is more to this life, they need light and direction so they can follow it home into the Love of My heart.

我心爱的孩子们,我亲爱的爱与光使者,你是如此明亮的爱与光灯塔,让每个人去看到和锚定!你握着他们物理或以太的手,这不重要!你给予他们希望,带来意义,鼓励他们继续这一生的旅程---非常多的人处于巨大痛苦,正寻求离开旧的三维。是的,他们很快也会醒来,或者他们已经突然地醒来,这会是比较吓人的。他们也在睁开眼睛去看到真相和难以承受的现实。因此,他们需要一个有爱的朋友,他们需要感到关于这个生活有着更多,他们需要光和方向,这样他们可以跟随它回归我心中的爱

Humanity had not seen or felt real love for eons dearest hearts, and you are planting the seeds in very subtle ways, you are shining your light for them to follow with or without direct communications or interaction. They are seeing and feeling your love. They are attracted to thee without knowing consciously why, because in truth they feel My Love and calling through you, my sweet angels. You are following in my son Yeshua’s footsteps, continuing his work in a beautiful and expansive way, for many need His direction and light without much talking or preaching on your part.

人类恒久以来都没有感受或看到过真正的爱,亲爱的心,你在非常微妙的方式中播种,你在闪耀你的光,让他们跟随,带或不带直接地交流或交互。他们在看到和感到你的爱。他们被你吸引而不有意识地知道为什么,因为事实上,他们经由你,我亲爱的天使,感到了我的爱和呼唤。你在跟随我的儿子,约书亚的脚步,在美丽、广阔的方式中继续着他的工作,因为许多人需要他的方向和光而不需要你说大量的话或说教

You see, there is still so much work to be done in bringing this New Earth to everyone, to every single child that was born from My heart and decided to incarnate at this exciting time of transformation and expansion. I love all of My children dearly, and all of them deserve a chance and as many nudges as they need to awaken and then fully participate in this dream of mine of creating Heaven on Earth.

你看,依旧有着大量的工作要做来把新地球带给每个人,每一个诞生于我的心并决定化身于这个激动人心的转变和扩张时刻的孩子。我深深地爱着所有的孩子,他们所有人都值得拥有一个机会以及尽可能多的推动去醒来,然后完全参与我创造人间天堂的梦想

I thank you for your contribution and steadfastness! I thank you for your devotion in pursuing My Dream and our divine plan!

我感谢你的贡献和坚定!我感谢你的奉献去追求我的梦想和我们的神圣计划!

I will leave you now with My deep peace and love!

我伴随着我深度的平和与爱离去

Farewell!

再会!

通灵:Genoveva Coyle
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/wbbBPkqfHuQ_oiOkc0vFFA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 19:38 , Processed in 0.029293 second(s), 24 queries .