主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-27 13:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使拉斐尔】摆脱不再属于这个新世界的有毒能量

Greetings dearest healers of the heart and soul! I am Raphael, archangel of love and emerald green light, physician of this universe, multiverse and beyond, in service to the Mother, in service to you, and all that call on me.

问候,挚爱的心与灵魂的治疗师!我是拉斐尔,爱与翠绿色之光的大天使,这个宇宙,多元宇宙以及之上的医师,前来服务母亲,服务你,所有呼唤我的人

Even just thinking of calling me draws me close to you, faster than either a phone call or a loud shout. For you see this is what I am here for, dearest hearts, to assist you and everyone in need that I am being requested to help. I have discussed this issue with thee that if one of you is asking me to fortify, to help and clear the negative energies, the distorted thought-forms and disease from the ones that do not understand what makes them feel less than happy and vibrant, then, that will be done swiftly and efficiently.

即使只是想想呼唤我也会让我靠近你,比一个电话或大声呼唤都要快速。因为你看,这就是我前来的原因,挚爱的心,来协助你,每个需要我帮助的人。我和你谈论过这个问题,如果你请求我加强,帮助和清理负面的能量,歪曲的思想形态和疾病,来自并不明白什么使他们不怎么高兴和有活力的人,然后,这会被迅速和有效地完成

And so, do not hesitate to call on me to assist your close friends and family, and your beloved pets that are taking in as much if not even more of these new chaotic energies that are being released from the body of Gaia and from the human collective at large.

所以,不要犹豫来呼唤我协助你亲密的朋友和家人,你心爱的宠物,他们在拾取许多,如果不是更多这样的混乱能量从盖亚和人类集体中被释放

Dear hearts, you do understand that much of the compounded energies of powerlessness that are being released to be transmuted and eliminated, for it is the time, and it is the Mother’s desire to remove these shackles of disempowerment at last and for good. Many are being affected greatly, some are even becoming bedridden because these are very dense and heavy energies and they are causing severe back pains and kidney issues.

亲爱的心,你明白许多混合的无力能量被释放来转化和消除,因为是时候了,这是母亲的渴望来移除这些不授权的枷锁,为了一切的良善。许多人被极大地影响,一些人甚至卧病不起,因为这些非常稠密和沉重的能量,它们造成了严重的背部疼痛和肾脏问题。

Yes, humanity was kept enslaved in these energies for thousands and thousands of years and it is the time to release all that is contributing to this predicament. The unaware dear souls are reacting, unfortunately, in the old-fashioned way, lashing out in anger,  projecting out their self-hatred and futility emotions, while feeling trapped in this game of powerlessness, limitation, and uncertainty. There is so much resentment, and feelings of rejection, fear of failure, and guilt have been used to perpetuate these feelings of powerlessness that have kept humanity in smallness and survival mode for so long.

是的,人类被奴役于这些能量上千年了,是时候去释放所有促进如此窘境的东西了。无意识的灵魂在起反应,不幸的是,在老旧的方式中,在愤怒中猛击 ,投射出他们自我憎恨和无价值的情绪,同时感到困于这个无力,局限和不确定性的游戏中。有着许多的愤恨,拒绝感,对失败的恐惧,内疚,被用来延续这些让人类保持渺小和生存模式许久的无力感

You do not have to panic, for this is your beloved partner, your physical vessel, that is communicating with thee and asking you to eliminate…just as your kidneys are meant to completely get rid of these toxic energies that do not belong in this new world that we are creating.

你不必恐慌,因为这是你亲爱的伙伴,你的物理器具,在和你交流,请求你消除...就像你的肾脏是用来完全摆脱并不属于这个新世界的有毒能量

Send the intention to do so by calling on me, or on the Mother, or on Michael or Raj, it matters not, for we will gladly assist in making this process smooth and painless.

通过呼唤我或母亲或麦克或Raj来意图去这么做,是谁不重要,因为我们很高兴来协助让这个进程平滑和无痛

The faster you are asking for assistance the easier it gets for you and for everyone around thee to remain balanced and loving, therefore breaking this self-perpetuating cycle of disempowering that occurs when one reacts in fear and anger.

你越快地请求,你和你周围人就更容易保持平衡与有爱,因此打破这个自我循环的不授权循环,当一个人在恐惧和愤怒中反应就会发生的

You are the ones in the forefront, the trailblazers, and for a reason, for you are the beacons of light and hope, you are the healers of the heart and soul and so much more. And so, as does any healer and competent physician, you have to be able to keep yourselves healthy and vibrant at all times in order to assist everyone else effectively.

你是处于前线的人,开拓者,这是有原因的,因为你是光与希望的灯塔,你是心与灵魂的疗愈师,等等。因此,就像其他的疗愈师和医师,你有能力保持自己健康和活力,时时刻刻,为了有效地帮助其他人

You have to see and feel the truth and to discern the cause of any disturbance that occurs in your world. And by choosing to respond in a novel and empowering way, you are not only removing and eliminating the old patterns, but you are also empowering others to do the same.

你必须看到和感到真理,辨别世上任何骚乱的起因。通过选择在一个新奇,授权的方式中响应,你不仅在移除和消除旧的模式,你还在授权他人这么去做

You are doing a magnificent work, dearest ones!

你做着一个辉煌的工作,挚爱的一们!

Know that I am with thee always and always proud and eager to work alongside thee.

知晓我总是和你在一起,总是感到自豪,渴望着在你身边工作

Until next time. Farewell.

直到下次。再会

通灵:Genoveva Coyle
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/94Vkk7xljGiSMujHmEOACA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-28 18:26 , Processed in 0.039719 second(s), 22 queries .