主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-25 12:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使乌列尔】新的阶段

Greetings dearest ones! I am Uriel, archangel of love and silver light, bringer of the future in this now moment, your brother and family, partner in the co-creation process and so much more.

问候,挚爱的一们!我是乌列尔,爱与银色之光的大天使,未来的带来者,你的兄长和家人,共同创造进程的伙伴等等

I am here with thee to assure thee that you are ready and prepared for this new stage of your journey.

我前来向你保证你为旅程的新阶段准备好了

“Surprise, surprise!” you are saying to me. “ How can I be ready and yet not know what I am to create or to co-create? How can I bring the future into this now when you all are saying that we should be living in the moment and, even better, to accept who we are in the present moment?”

“惊喜,惊喜!”你对我说。“我怎么会准备好呢,我还不知道我会创造什么或共同创造什么?我如何把未来带到这个当下,当你们都说我们应该活在当下,甚至,接纳此时此刻的所是?”

And I am saying to thee that this is why my Silver Flame of Illumination is needed at this time of transition, at this time of travel between the New Ascended You and the remnants of the old you. This is why you need it now more than ever so that you can easily discern and then discard as invalid these very hidden and obscure types of manipulation from the dense third dimensional reality that are continually attempting to drag you down and hold you for longer periods of time in that failing and fading old type of paradigm.

我对你说所以在转变的此刻我的银色照明火焰被需要,在旅程的这个时刻,在新的扬升的你和旧的你残留之间。所以你比以往更加需要它,这样你可以轻松地辨别,然后丢弃,这些隐藏的,掩饰的操纵,来自稠密的三维现实,继续试图拖累你尽可能长的时间,在那失败和消退的旧范式中

I am here to assist thee to bring the future of love, peace and contentment. The future we are to bring in together is not anxiety producing, it is not based on pain, struggle and fears of the old third.

我前来协助你带来爱,和平与满足的未来。我们一起带来的未来不是焦虑的工厂,不是基于旧三维的痛苦,挣扎和恐惧

You are here to create all that is going to uplift thee and others, your loved ones, and everyone else, to bring peace and joy, to anchor within you that feeling of empowerment, that feeling of safety and constant connection with the Source of all abundance, with the Mother/Father/One.

你前来创造会提升你和他人,你心爱的人,每个人的一切,带来和平与喜悦,在你之内锚定授权,安全,恒常地与丰盛的源头(父亲/母亲/一)连接感。

You might not know exactly what you want to manifest, but what you do know for certain is that you need to create only win-win scenarios, only harmonious relationships and a space for safe growing and learning for your children, and indeed for everyone else.

你可能不知道你到底想要显化什么,但你确实知道的是你只需要创造双赢的局面,只有和谐的关系和安全成长与学习的空间,为你的孩子还有每个人

You do want to bring in only loving ways of expansion and expression. You do want to create a world where there is no room for deceit and fear, but only freedom of choice by the allowing of ‘all there is’ to come forth into manifestation as they wish.

你确实只想带来有爱的扩张和表达方式。你想要创造一个没有谎言和恐惧的世界,而是只有选择的自由,通过让“一切”如他们希望地显化

You are truly free to focus only on that which makes your heart sing and open up in joy. And I am saying this to thee, that you do not have to be concerned with the methods by which you are to pay for your expenses at this time, for they will be attracted by the love and joyful way of being that you display by being only that which uplifts you the most.

你确实有自由只专注于让你的心歌唱和在喜悦中敞开的。我对你说,你不用担心支付费用的方式,因为它们会被你所展示的存在之爱和喜悦吸引,通过只成为这些会最大地提升你

There will come a time when there will be no need to pay any bills. But you see, that will happen when there is no more fear and limitation in your world.

会有一天不再需要支付任何的账单。但你看,这会在没有更多的恐惧和局限时发生

Sooner than you think you will embody that unique self into your beautiful and magnificent physical self, and those special talents that you possess will bear fruits that everyone is looking for and sorely needs. For you see, that which you have to offer will complement those equally unique products of other marvelous selves with whom you are to exchange love and energy.

比你认为地更快,你会把那独特的自我体现到你美丽,辉煌的物理自我中,你所拥有的特殊天赋会为每个寻求和急需的人产生果实。因为你看,你所提供的会补充其他惊人的自我等量的独特产物,你与之交换爱和能量之人的

There will still be challenges and trials but their nature and feel will be different, for they will come from your need to bring into reality more beauty and love, more of the personal touch and the signature of your virtuous and brilliant self.

依旧会有挑战和试炼,但它们的本质和感受会是不同的,因为它们会来自你的需求带给现实更多的美丽和爱,更多的个人接触和你正直,辉煌自我的特性

I will be closing this message now with love and an abundance of silver sprinkles of light.

伴随着爱和银色光之火花的丰盛结束这则信息

Until next time. Farewell

直到下次,再会

通灵:Genoveva Coyle
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/cu6IiFB7fkq_mzhPzUPguA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-28 18:06 , Processed in 0.029303 second(s), 22 queries .