12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-5-31 07:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
约书亚-你是希望

Dear friends,
亲爱的朋友们
I am Jeshua. Feel my energy and feel my embrace; I love you all deeply. I bow to you, and kneel down before you, because I recognize the courage it takes to descend into a human body and to live your life here. I recognize you from the heart, because we are one, like brothers and sisters.
我是约书亚。感受我的能量和拥抱;我深爱着你们所有人。我向你鞠躬,臣服于你,因为我知道下降到人类身体中,过你现在的生活需要多大的勇气。我在心中熟知你,因为我们是一,就像兄弟姐妹
You should not look upon me as a master higher than you. I am here to emphasize our alikeness, our oneness. You have been taught to think of yourself as small and my wish is that you recognize your greatness, the divine spark within you. You cannot live your life with fulfillment and satisfaction without connecting to this inner spark, your divinity. When you are out of connection with it, you feel lost and alienated.
你不应该把我视为高于你的大师。我是来强调我们的相似性,我们的合一。你被教导去视自己为渺小,我希望你认识到自己的伟大,认识到内在的神圣火花。不与这个内在的火花、神性连接,你就无法心满意足地生活。当你与它失连,你会感到迷失和被疏远
We speak today of a male and female energy and it is a sad fact that in your society, the female energy has been repressed, and even suppressed, for a long time. You have become used to overcoming life with your analytical mind, but the mind is not meant to act independently; the mind was meant to be an instrument of the soul. When the mind acts on its own, it loses its roots, its connection with the Earth and with the heart. The mind can be incredibly smart and intelligent, but if it loses its connection with the heart, it becomes destructive in many ways. I am here to call upon you to restore the connection between your mind and your heart, between the male and the female.
今天我们来谈论男性和女性的能量,可悲的是,在你们的社会中,女性能量一直被压制、压抑了很长的时间。你已经习惯用分析的头脑来战胜生活,但头脑本就不该独自运行,头脑本该成为灵魂的工具。当头脑自己运行,它失去了自己的根,它与地球和心的连接。头脑可以是非常聪明的,但如果它失去了与心的连接,它会在很多方面变得具有破坏性。我是来呼唤你去恢复头脑与心的连接,男性与女性的连接
First of all, I ask you to now connect with your heart. Simply imagine that your awareness, your consciousness, goes down from your head into your heart, and know that everything you focus on with your attention will enliven and grow because of that consciousness. So, as you focus your attention on your heart, your heart center will open like a flower. And because we are now all together, our combined energy will reinforce the power you can feel in your heart.
首先,我现在请求你去和心连接。只是想象你的意识从你的头部进入你的心,知道你所专注的一切会被赋予活力并成长。所以,随着你专注于你的心,你的心之中央会像花一样打开。因为我们现在联合在一起,我们联合的能量会加强你可以在心中感到的力量
Feel how each one of us present has their own pain, their own joy, their own struggles in life. Each one of us longs for connection, for meaningfulness, for being part of the whole. This yearning you all have for meaning, for warmth, for love is actually the biggest hope for humanity, because this yearning for wholeness, this desire for connection, is true and is leading you to another way of living.
感受我们每个人都有的痛苦、喜悦、挣扎。我们每个人都渴望连接、意义、成为整体的一部分。这个对含义、温暖和爱的渴望实际上是人类最大的希望,因为这个对完整、连接的渴望,是真实的,在引领你到达另一个存在方式
Feel the pain that is present inside your heart, the loneliness that is there. I wish you would face it openly. In all your hearts is a sense of being lost and confused, of not understanding: “Why am I here, what is the meaning of life?” Feel that loneliness, that yearning in your heart and imagine you put your hands around it very gently.
感受内心的痛苦,孤独。我希望你去坦然面对。你们所有人的心中都有一个迷失和困惑感,不明白“我为什么在这里,生命的意义是什么?”感受那个孤独,那个渴望,想象你温柔地抱住它
In the middle of your heart, you might be able to see the face of a child, longing, or perhaps even crying. Reach out to it and touch it gently on the cheek. You have angelic energy inside you, the energy of an angel. You all are angels descended into human form, and this world is in need of angels. You have to first touch your own pain, your own wounded heart, before you can bring healing to others.
在你的心中,你可能会看到一个孩子的面孔,渴望或者在哭泣。把手伸向它,温柔地触摸它的脸颊。你之内有着天使的能量。你们都是下降到人类形态中的天使,这个世界需要天使。你需要先触及自己的痛苦,自己受伤的心,才能去疗愈别人
So recognize this wounded child within and start to caress it, to comfort it. Surround it with the colors that it likes as you work with it on an energy level and say to this child: “You are welcome on Earth, we need you. We need your spontaneity; we need your originality, your uniqueness.” Your soul is a unique part of the universe and is here on Earth right now to bring something special to this planet, and you can only do this when you recognize your inner beauty, your greatness, your strength.
所以认识到内在的这个受伤的孩子,安抚它。用它喜欢的颜色包裹它,随着你在能量层面与它共事并对它说“你被欢迎来到地球,我们需要你。我们需要你的自发性;独创性;独特性。”你的灵魂是宇宙独特的一部分,此刻在地球上把特殊的东西带给地球,你只能在认识到内在的美丽、伟大和力量时才能够做到
The first step to living according to your soul is to recognize that you are a soul and that you are much more than just a human personality fitting in with society. As you connect with your greatness as a soul, you also discover the wounded child about whom I just talked. You become aware of all the ways you do not fit in with society. It is always the case that the more you connect with your inner being, the more you feel a stranger to society. It takes courage and determination to pursue the spiritual journey that goes to the inner levels.
根据你的灵魂而活的第一步就是认识到你是一个灵魂,你不只是在试图融入社会的人类个性。随着你与作为灵魂的伟大连接,你会发现我刚刚谈论的受伤孩童。你意识到所有与社会格格不入的面向。你越多地与内在连接,你越会对社会感到陌生。需要勇气和决心去追求深入内在的精神之旅
I would now like to speak about male/female relationships, or sexual partner relationships in general. You all have that inner hole, that wound in your heart, and when you are not aware of it, you unconsciously bring it into your relationships. You have that yearning for complete oneness with someone else. That is the promise you feel when you fall in love with someone else. You feel a kind of ecstasy, you feel such hope for redemption, for complete liberation of your feeling of loneliness, so you hold very high hopes when you enter into a romantic relationship. But after awhile, you often find there are misunderstandings and struggles between you.
现在我想要谈谈男女关系,或者一般来说的性伴侣关系。你们都有内在的空洞,心中的创伤,当你没有意识到它,你会无意识地把它带到你的关系中。你渴望与别人完全合一。这是当你爱上他人所感到的承诺。你感到一种狂喜,你感到救赎的希望,完全摆脱孤独感的希望,所以当你进入一个浪漫的关系,你抱有很高的期望。但过了一段时间,你经常发现你们两人之间有着误解和争斗
So many of these misunderstandings are due to the fact that you do not see your own wounded inner child. When you do not take responsibility for looking consciously at your own emotional wounds, this will create a barrier in your relationship with the other person. You still have the hope that the other person will completely understand you, will save you, will liberate you, but on the other hand, you feel frustrated because this does not happen.
很多的误解是出于你没有看到自己受伤的内在孩童。当你不承担责任去有意识地看向自己的情感创伤,这会在你的关系中创造一个栅栏。你依旧希望别人会完全理解你,会拯救你,会解放你,但另一方面,你感到沮丧,因为这没有发生
So, paradoxically, when you want to have a truly healing relationship, you first have to know how to embrace yourself. You have to truly face your aloneness and your loneliness, and put your arms around it. When you really connect to your own soul and feel the joy of it, you feel abundant, even if you are on your own. Your heart is overflowing and then you do not need that other person to fill the hole in your heart. You will still have issues or imbalances, and the other person may actually help you to become more whole, but you basically know that you have to take care of yourself.
所以,矛盾的是,当你想要一个真正疗愈性的关系,你先要知道如何接纳自己。你需要真正面对你的孤独,拥抱它。当你真正与灵魂连接,感到它的喜悦,你会感到充足,即使你是独自一人。你的心洋溢,然后你不需要别人来填补心中的空洞。你依旧会有问题或失衡,别人可能会帮助你变得更加完整,但你基本上知道你需要照顾好自己
For all of you, whether you are a man or a woman, it is of vital importance that you recognize the pain that is naturally inside you as a human being and take care of it. As you treat yourself with kindness, with gentleness, you start to recognize your own healing energy. You first have to give that healing energy to yourself.
对所有人来说,无论是男人还是女人,很重要去认识到自然处于你之内的痛苦,照顾好它。随着你善待自己,你开始认识到自己疗愈性的能量。你需要先把这个能量给予自己
So now imagine that an angel is standing behind you with its wings about you. This is you, your higher female energy. You come from the highest realms and that is why I say we are equals, why I kneel down before you and praise your courage. Feel the angel’s energy and allow it to flow into your body. Perhaps you see colors or feel a certain vibration, and notice if there are areas in your body that are not very open to this vibration, that are perhaps a bit reluctant.
所以现在想象一个天使站在你身后,它的翅膀包裹着你。这就是你,你更高的女性能量。你来自更高的领域,所以我说我们是平等的,所以我向你鞠躬,称赞你的勇气。感受天使的能量,让它流入你的身体。也许你会看到颜色或感到特定的振动,注意到是否你身体的一些部分没有向这个振动敞开,也许有点不情愿
When you see there are parts of you that are reluctant to receive your own soul’s energy, your higher energy, do not try to force it. Make your awareness even more gentle, more tender and kind. Wrap your consciousness around that blockage and tell it: “I accept you, there is a reason for your being there”. When a part of you feels blocked, it has a reason for being so because of its history. This part of you may be in fear, it may feel resistance or anger, and it will not give way by reasoning with it, by talking to it from the mind. Also, you cannot discipline or punish it, because that will not work.
当你看到你的一些部分不愿意接收自己灵魂的能量,你更高的能量,不要逼它。让你的意识更加温柔,更加柔和。将你的意识包裹那个堵塞并告诉它“我接纳你,你的存在肯定有着原因。”当你的一部分感到被堵住,它是有原因的。这个部分可能处于恐惧中,可能感到抗拒或愤怒,从头脑劝说它是不会让它放手的。你也无法约束或惩罚它,因为这不会奏效
To reach out to the darkest part of yourself, the part of you that feels most afraid and lonely, you need love – love is the key. Look at the face of the angel behind you. This is the face of love: complete gentleness and understanding. Take a moment to really feel the presence of compassion and allow that energy to flow into the deepest parts of you.
把手伸向你最黑暗的部分,感到害怕和孤独的部分,你需要爱---爱是关键。看向背后天使的面孔。这是爱的面孔:完全温柔和理解。花点时间真正感受同情心的存在,让那个能量流入你最深的部分
This is the energy that will bring change to humanity: the energy of love. When I look at you, I see old and wise souls, I see both sadness and wisdom in your being. Some of you have become quite discouraged about life and I so dearly want you to know that you are loved immeasurably and that we need you here. You are the hope for a new world. Please accept this message from me and embrace yourself, shower yourself with compassion and encouragement.
这是会把改变带给人类的能量:爱的能量。当我看向你,我看到古老的睿智的灵魂,我看到你之内的悲伤以及智慧。你们一些人对生活变得非常灰心,我非常想要你知道你被无可估量地爱着,我们需要你处于地球上。你是新世界的希望。请接收这个来自我的信息,拥抱自己,沐浴自己同情心和鼓励

日期:2024年5月25日
来自:Pamela Kribbe
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-24 20:04 , Processed in 0.133113 second(s), 25 queries .