回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-12-24 11:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
加百利-相信你的梦想

2021年12月18日

One emotion that frequently comes up as you progress along your healing journeys is shame. As an assistance to you today we would like to offer the following statements to help you heal beyond the energy of shame.
随着你继续你的疗愈之旅,一个经常会出现的情感就是羞愧。作为助手,我们想要提供以下话语来帮助你疗愈羞愧的能量
I release any shame I carry from my actions or the actions of others. I forgive myself for the things I did when I didn’t know better and I understand I am not responsible for what other people do. I am much wiser now and that is reflected in my choices and my interactions with others. I am at peace with myself. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
我释放来自我的行为或他人行为的任何羞愧。我宽恕在我不懂事的时候所做的事情,我明白我无法为别人的所作所为负责。我现在更加明智了,这会反映在我的选择和与他人的交互中。我与自己处于和谐。

大天使加百利

2021年12月19日

Your own healing journey is so important because coming to a place of peace with yourself helps anchor the energy of peace on the planet. This is a prime example of how your growth is your service and your internal shifts are far more powerful than you realize because not only are they honouring the unfoldment your soul’s journey, they are driving the shift. So for those of you who think you are not doing enough or making a difference, please know the fact that you are interested enough to read this message is proof positive that you are contributing in ways that will create real change, and you are doing it through the organic process of your own evolution. Every release, every integration, every aha moment, creates ripples of expansion across the universe and adds to the momentum of the shift of consciousness that is occurring on your planet. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你的疗愈之旅很重要,因为与自己处于和谐会帮助把平和的能量锚定于地球。这是你的成长就是你的服务,你内在的转变比你意识到的更加强大的一个典型例子,因为它们不仅荣耀你灵魂之旅的展开,它们也在推动着转变。所以你们那些认为自己做得不够多或没有在做出一个不同的人,请明白你对阅读这则信息感兴趣就足以表明你在会创造真正改变的方式中做出贡献,你在通过你有机的进化进程做贡献。每一个释放、整合、啊哈时刻,创造出了涟漪整个宇宙的扩张,为正在地球上发生的意识转变添加势头。

大天使加百利

2021年12月20日

One thing we see quite regularly is human beings giving up on their dreams if things don’t work out the way they think they should. What we want you to understand is if something doesn’t work out it doesn’t mean the dream itself was wrong, you were just trying to live your dream in a way that was unsustainable. Sometimes humans are so excited to live their dream they rush into an expression of it that doesn’t have the foundation necessary to support it.
我们经常看到的一样东西就是人类会在事物并不如他们认为的那般奏效的时候就放弃自己的梦想。我们希望你明白,如果有什么并不奏效,这并不意味着梦想本身是错误的,你只是在不可持续的方式中试图活出你的梦想。有时候人类对自己的梦想很兴奋,他们冲入它的一个表达,并没有所需的基础来支持它
If the desire is still in your heart, the dream is still valid! Allow it to unfold into a version where it can be all it can be. Cast your net wider. Allow it to take on a slightly different form than you originally thought it could. Understand that your experiences thus far could simply be stepping stones towards the realization of your dream in an even better version for you. If you had a dream that didn’t work out, it could have simply been a near match, not the truest match, and you are being led toward the discovery of the highest expression of that dream.
如果渴望依旧存在于你的心中,梦想依旧有效!让它充分展开。广泛撒网。让它拾起一个和你最初设想的稍有不同的形态。明白,因此你的体验可以成为朝向你梦想的垫脚石,还能让你成为更好的自己。如果你有一个梦想,它并不奏效,它可以是一个近乎的匹配,不是最真实的匹配,你被引领去发现那个梦想最高的表达
Your dreams are what beckon you forward, Dear Ones, and guide you towards where your soul wishes to go. So don’t give up on your dreams, give up the attachment of them having to look a certain way and the situations that can’t fully support them. When you let them take on a life of their own without micromanaging them, your dreams can turn into something far beyond what you had ever considered possible and become so much more than you could have imagined.
你的梦想在呼唤你前进,亲爱的,指引你朝向你的灵魂希望前往的地方。所以不要放弃你的梦想,而是放弃它们必须是某种样子的依附以及并不完全支持它们的情况。当你让它们拾起自己的韵律而不微观管理它们,你的梦想可以转变成远超你认为可能的东西
You are in energies that will start to reveal brand new matches that reflect the growth and expansion you have achieved. We highly recommend you allow your dreams to evolve along with you. So stay true to your heart and allow yourself to be curious enough to discover new versions of your heart’s desires that are even better, that surprise and delight you, and match your truest intentions. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你身处的能量会开始揭示反映你取得的成长和扩张的全新匹配。我们高度建议你让你的梦想和你一同进化。所以忠于你的心,让自己足够好奇去发现你心之渴望的新版本,它会令你惊喜又惊奇,会匹配你最真实的意图。

大天使加百利

2021年12月21日

Dear Ones, we would like to wish you a happy solstice and honour you for being on the planet at this moment of time. Acknowledge where you are. Acknowledge how far you’ve come. Own who you are and where you are on your journey. Embody your truth in this right now moment and commit to navigating yourself from that space all the way into the new. If you can fully commit to being in a state of non-resistance to yourself and your highest potentials, you will be amazed at what you will be able to discover and achieve as you move into the energies of 2022 and beyond. We congratulate you on all you have done and we cannot wait to see what you will create moving forward as your heart-centred dreams are being supported like never before. Allow the solstice to serve you by locking in your progress to leave you well prepared for the next phase of the adventure. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
亲爱的,我们希望祝愿你冬至快乐,荣耀你此刻处于地球之上。认识到你的所在之地。认识到你走了多远。明白你的所是,你在旅程中处于哪里。在这个当下体现你的真理,致力于从那个空间航行到新的事物中。如果你可以致力于处于不抗拒自己和自己最高潜能的状态,你会惊讶于你能够发现和实现的,随着你步入2022以及之上的能量。我们祝贺你完成的一切,我们等不及看到你将会创造的,随着你居中于心的梦想被前所未有的支持。让冬至锁定你的进展,让你为下一个冒险阶段做好准备。

大天使加百利

2021年12月22日

Your dreams have incredible importance for you because they are in place to direct your journey. They are the beacons towards your highest life expression. We urge you to believe in your dreams because your dreams believe in you. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你的梦想有着令人难以置信的重要性,因为它们是来引导你的旅程的。它们是朝向你最高生命表达的灯塔。我们敦促你相信你的梦想,因为你的梦想相信你。

大天使加百利

原文:https://trinityesoterics.com/.../daily-message-saturday.../
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 22:45 , Processed in 0.032082 second(s), 24 queries .