12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-12-10 09:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-此时此刻

Dear ones!  I AM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!
亲爱的!我是大天使麦克
My presence here today is full of joy and hope that each one of you has a peaceful heart, a peaceful heart, living in the here and now.  Not waiting, not thinking about tomorrow, not after;  simply emanating, vibrating, lighting up in the present moment, in the here and now.  I'm going to say to each of you, this is the path, this is the way for each of you to continue on that road to the Fifth Dimension.  It's no use anxiety, no use worrying, it's no use living the future.  Everything is changeable, and in the next second, none of you know where you will be.
今天的我充满了喜悦,我希望你们每个人拥有一颗平和的心,生活在此时此刻。不等待,不思考明天,之后;只是在当下、此时此刻散发、振动、闪耀。我想对你们每个人说,这就是道路,这是通往五维的道路。焦虑、担忧、关注未来是没有用的。一切都变化无常,在下一秒,你都不知道你会在哪
So why vibrate the future, why vibrate doubt, why vibrate what you don't know?  So vibrate the here and now.  The here and now is a time for your mind to work, it is time for it to help you stay uplifted, to think good things, to plan in the here and now, what is emanating to you right now.  Never forget that time is speeding up, very vibrating energies are arriving.  This month is a very special month and I can tell you that a lot of energy is coming.
所以为什么振动未来、为什么振动疑惑、为什么振动你不知道的东西?所以振动此时此刻。此时此刻是让你头脑工作的时刻,让它帮助你保持积极、思考美好的东西、在此时此刻规划。永远不要忘记时间在加速,非常高振动的能量在到来。这个月是非常特殊的月份,我可以告诉你,大量的能量在到来
So the great wisdom, the great time for everyone is to take advantage of these energies, is to think about the here and now: What are you doing to emanate high frequencies?  Are you vibrating gratitude, are you vibrating joy, are you vibrating trust, faith?  If you answer yes to all of these questions, I would say that your vibration will be high and you will be picking up, enjoying all the energy that is being sent out from off planet.  And then at that moment, it's that magical moment of thinking just a little bit ahead;  to think of something that you very much desire, to think of something that you would like to resolve and that you would need all the help possible in the universe to accomplish.
所以伟大的智慧就是去善用这些能量,在此时此刻思考:你该做什么来散发高频率?你在振动感恩吗?还是振动喜悦、信任、信念?如果你的答案都是yes,我想说你的振动会很高,你会拾起、享受所有地球之外而来的能量。然后在那个时刻,就是那个神奇的时刻;思考你非常渴望的东西,思考你想要解决的东西,你会需要宇宙中所有可能的帮助来完成的东西
So at these times when you're vibrating high, I'm going to say be careful with your thoughts;  because even those who are not so good will be being picked up by those energies and they will make them happen whether you want them to or not.  I'll give you an example: You take a small seed, put it in the ground, with the hope that it will grow into a long stalk and in the future a big tree and bear fruit.  This all takes time, the time of nature, time that you have little to speed up.  So I'm going to make the parallel: You have a thought that is that seed, but the thought, it doesn't need to multiply like a cell to happen, it is born ready, complete.
所以在这些时刻,当你的振动很高,我会说留意你的想法;因为即使那些不怎么好的想法也会被那些能量拾起,它们会使得它们成真,无论你想不想要。我举个例子:你播种一颗小小的种子,希望它会成长成一棵大树,开花结果。这会需要时间,大自然的时间,你无法加速的时间。所以:你的一个想法就是那个种子,但想法,它不需要像细胞一样繁殖才能发生,它生来就准备完毕
So when you emanate it, it's as if the tree is ready and immediately you pick the fruit, you don't expect it to happen.  Maybe it doesn't happen that immediately, but I can add to you that all the energy that's coming in is very accelerated and it takes your thoughts, and it takes it to the production line and quickly it bears fruit, and you will reap what you sow.
所以当你散发它,好似树已经准备完毕,你立刻就可以摘取果实,你不会期望它的发生。也许它并不那么立刻就发生,但我会说所有在到来的能量非常加速性,它拾起你的想法,它带它进入生产线,很快就结出果实,你会收获你所播种的
So you have to be very careful what you think, for better or for worse.  It's like the universe, I'll give you a very practical example: Let's say that until a while ago, there were some angels in your planet's space.  So when you thought, you had a wish, a desire, you needed an angel available to carry it.  And then you got into a service line, when some angel would release himself, he would go to that line, get your thoughts, your desires and take them to the production.  Very well and it could take years, centuries and even incarnations.  But surely one day you reaped, had the result of what you thought, acted or provoked.
所以你需要留意你在思考的东西。我举个非常实际的例子:让我们说直到一段时间前,地球的空间中有着一些天使。所以当你思考,你拥有一个心愿,一个渴望,你需要一个天使来拾起它。然后你进入发球线,一些天使会释放自己,他会进入那条线,拿起你的想法、渴望去生产。这可能需要好几年、几个世纪甚至化身的时间。但肯定会有一天,你会收获你的思想、行为或激发的结果
So let's bring this situation to the present moment.  Let's say that now the line is no longer one of thoughts, desires and actions;  the line is of angels with nothing to do.  So when you think or do something, quickly there is one there, available to put it into production and you get the result as quickly as possible.  Today there is a traffic jam of angels to work.  So, realize that everything is very fast-paced.  So be careful with what you think and ask, be careful with what you emanate, because everything is being carried at the time and depending on what your evolution is, the return, the harvest will also be quick.
所以让我们把这个情况带入当下。让我们说现在“线”不再是一个想法、渴望和行为;线就是等候着没什么事做的天使。所以当你思考或做什么,很快会到来一个天使,来生产它,你会快速得到结果。今天天使的工作有着一个交通堵塞。所以,意识到一切的节奏非常快。所以留意你的想法和请求,留意你散发的东西,因为一切都会被拾起,根据你的进化,收获会很快速
Of course that's not what's happening, I've just given you one example so you can understand how fast things are lately.  And why so fast?  Because we need you to learn the lessons quickly so that you can reach a vibratory frequency compatible with the Fifth Dimension.  If you don't learn, if you don't evolve, nobody will get there.  So these energies that are coming in need to play that role, speed up the whole process.  And I would say they speed up all the processes, including the lessons that you have to learn.
当然这不是正在发生的,我只是给予你一个例子,这样你可以理解最近事物有多快速。为什么那么快?因为我们需要你快速学习课程,这样你可以到达兼容五维的振动频率。如果你不学习,如果你不进化,没人可以到达那里。所以这些进入的能量需要发挥它们的作用,加速整体进程。我想说它们加速了所有的进程,包括你必须学习的课程
So it's no use getting angry, it's no use complaining, it's no use saying you won't do it.  Be careful, because the lesson will come back more and more intense and stronger.  And there will come a time when you will find yourself trapped and you will have to do it, you will have no choice.  I suggest to each of you that each obstacle, each problem that appears, do not leave it aside, stop, analyze, and solve it, because only then will you be giving space for new problems to appear and you will take a step towards ahead on that journey of evolution.  That's the way it's happening.
所以去生气、抱怨、说你不会去做是没有用的。留意,因为课程会越来越强烈地返回。会来到一个时间,你会发现自己受困,你必须去做,你没有选择。我建议不要无视出现的每个障碍、问题,去停下来分析、解决它,因为只有这样你会腾出空间让新的问题出现,你会在进化之旅中向前一步。
So why worry about the future, why worry about tomorrow?  You have to worry about today, here and now.  With the problems that you are like jugglers, throwing in the air and picking up one every hour, to solve.  You already have too many activities to do right now to be worrying about the future.  If it will come, if it won't come, when it will come, it doesn't matter.  Take care of your own problems, which are not few.
所以为什么担忧未来,为什么担忧明天?你需要担忧今天,此时此刻。你就像杂耍演员,把问题扔到空中然后每一个小时接住一个来解决。你现在已经有很多活动要去做,没空去担忧未来。它是否会到来,什么时候会到来,不重要。照顾好你自己的问题,不少
Take care of your bodies, drink lots of water.  In the same way that the energies that are coming in are bringing you face to face with the issues, they are transforming your bodies.  And that creates a lot of dirt, which can only be removed from inside your bodies with water.  Tiredness, dizziness, nausea, a feeling of enormous heaviness in their bodies, it's nothing but dirt inside them.  It's like you're pulling a bunch of garbage cans out of there.  So to get rid of these garbage cans, you have to drink water, so that they come unstuck from your bodies.  And it's not a little water, it's a lot of water;  only water is able to clean your bodies at this time.  What water?  Whatever water it is, it doesn't matter what energy it is carrying, what matters is that it is water.
照顾好自己的身体,多喝水。正在进入的能量会带你直面问题,它们在转变你的身体。这会创造很多灰尘,只能用水从你的身体中将它们清理干净。疲惫、头晕、恶心、身体很重,这些只是身体中的灰尘。这就像你在倾倒垃圾。所以要摆脱这些垃圾,你必须喝水。不是一点点水,很多水。只有水能够清理你的身体。什么水?随便什么水,它携带着什么能量不重要,重要的是它是水
So don't let anything go by, each one of you, take care of your own issues right now.  Forget about tomorrow.  The day of tomorrow will be outlined according to what you planted back there, there's no point running away from it.  So wait for the day to think about it, live each moment and each day.  As I said in our last meeting, Portal 12/12 is on its way.  And I'm going to need you guys to get ready for this last portal of the year.  It will be an immensely important Portal.
所以不要放过任何东西,现在去照顾好你的身体。忘记明天。明天会根据你播种的东西成型。所以活好每个时刻,每一天。1212正在到来。我需要你们为今年的最后一个门户做好准备。它会是非常重要的门户
Learn to live in the present moment, learn to live in the here and now.  And above all, be grateful for every minute lived, every experience lived, every learning acquired.
学习生活在当下,学习生活在此时此刻。最重要的,感恩每个时刻,每个体验,每个课程

日期:2021年12月6日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 22:42 , Processed in 0.040622 second(s), 22 queries .