12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-10-1 11:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-更好的方法

Dear Ones! I am Archangel Michael.
亲爱的,我是大天使麦克
I love to see the movement that I am seeing now. Action in relation to Gaia is necessary and welcome. Change, this is how it starts: a little here, a little there, a change in consciousness, a change in attitude. I would say more, small changes in consciousness and attitudes. Never think that a small gesture leads to nothing. It is with a small gesture, that a new consciousness is formed and it can expand more and more.
我喜欢我所看到的运动。关于盖亚的行动是必要的和受欢迎的。改变,就是这么开始的:这里一点点,那里一点点,意识中的一个改变,态度中的一个改变。永远不要认为一个小小的姿态不会产生任何影响。正是伴随着小小的姿态,一个新的意识成型,它可以越来越多地扩张
Perhaps for a long time, the lack of consciousness, the lack of care, the lack of understanding of what this planet was, led many of you to incorrect attitudes. In the same way that many people today become aware of the attitudes that their souls have had along their journeys, and are horrified that they were able to do what they did; the consciousness regarding the planet follows the same course.
也许很长一段时间以来,对这个星球是什么的意识缺乏、关心缺乏、理解缺乏,导致了许多人错误的态度。在相同的方式中,许多人意识到了他们的灵魂一直持有的态度,对他们所做的感到惊愕。对地球的意识紧随相同的路线
At that time, in times past, in times of violence, in times of magic, in times of wars in the name of God, in the name of something that only brought profit to those who governed them; much was done, many lives were taken, much suffering was brought to the planet and its inhabitants. But what was the consciousness of that time? Was there the consciousness that you have today? Certainly not, because you followed orders and orders from those who supposedly had a direct contact with Father/Mother God. So you just obeyed.
在那个时刻,过去,暴力的时刻,魔法的时刻,以神的名义战斗的时刻,在只会带给管理者利益之物的名义下战斗的时刻;很多行为被做出,很多生命被夺走,很多苦难被带给地球和它的居民。但那时的意识是什么?是你今天拥有的意识吗?肯定不是,因为你跟随那些理应与父母神拥有直接连接之人的指令。所以你只是听命
As time went by, many things changed, but the concept of the planet didn’t change much. The planet was just a piece of land, of water, where you could take from it whatever you needed without limits; and so it was done and is done until today. So, blaming yourself, being sad, complaining, asking Gaia for forgiveness; I’m not saying it doesn’t work. Asking Gaia for forgiveness is important, because it shows the first step of your consciousness, but what good is it to ask for forgiveness?
随着时间的流逝,许多东西改变了,但地球的概念没有改变很多。地球只是一块土地、水源,你可以无限制地拿取你需要的。所以这么做直到今天。所以,自责、内疚、抱怨、请求盖亚宽恕;我不会说这不管用。请求盖亚宽恕很重要,因为这展示了你意识的第一步,但请求宽恕的益处是什么?
A past fact, a death on the back of other lives, nothing can be done about it; what is done is done. The only action you can really do is to ask forgiveness of that soul or those souls. This is a concrete and real fact, because there is no way to change that anymore, that is past. So let’s talk about the present moment. Mistakes made, serious or not, bring consequences, and you are living the consequences of the mistakes made. Now, just asking Gaia for forgiveness doesn’t change much; it assuages your feelings of guilt.
一个过去的事实,背后捅刀子,对此没什么能够做的;已经做的就已经做了。你唯一能够做的行动就是请求那个灵魂或那些灵魂的宽恕。这是一个具体的事实,因为没有别的方法去改变它了,那已是过去。所以让我们谈谈当下时刻。犯下的错误,不管严不严重,会带来后果,你在经受犯下的错导致的后果。现在,光请求盖亚宽恕不会改变很多东西;它只会减轻你的负罪感
But the big moment now is for action, is for change. The request for forgiveness is valid, but how far has his consciousness changed, how far has he changed his attitudes, his way of living? I would say that in the great majority, not at all. I say it again: many ask Gaia for forgiveness to assuage their guilt, nothing more. Now, when you ask Gaia for forgiveness, but start to open your consciousness, start to change your attitudes, start to have other habits and customs, then, yes, you start to show that something is changing within you. And I would say more, acting, doing something, just in a moment, you get together, you plan actions and in that moment you do it. Then you get home and don’t worry about anything. The moment of consciousness was ephemeral, it was quick, it was just that moment when you joined that group and did something; for you, it is enough, you have done your part.
但现在最大的时刻是行动、改变。请求宽恕是有效的,但他的意识改变了多少,他的态度改变了多少,他的生活方式改变了多少?我会说很大程度上,不是完全。我再说一次:许多人请求盖亚宽恕来减轻自己的内疚,仅此而已。现在,当你请求盖亚宽恕,开始去敞开你的意识,开始改变你的态度,开始培养其它的生活习惯,然后,是的,你开始展示你之内有什么改变了。我还想说,行动,做什么,就一会儿,你们聚到一起,计划行动,就在那个时刻做一会儿。然后你回到家,不再担心任何事情。意识的时刻是短暂的,快速的,只在你加入那个团队,做了什么的时刻;对于你,这已足够,你已经尽责了
Is it? Is that enough? Or to change consciousness, is to change as a whole, is to change your habits, is to change things in your homes, is to change a lot of things, not just in a moment, not just in a time, not just to say nice things. The big focus is to do, is to change, is to find new ways and new solutions. So I say to each one of you: I see that you are very excited about doing actions for Gaia. We like that, we are very happy to see that you are becoming aware. But I wish that this awareness was not momentary, that it was an attitude to be lived every moment, every moment.
是吗?这足够吗?或者改变意识,就是作为一个整体改变,就是改变你的习惯,改变你家中的东西,改变很多东西,不只是在一个片刻,不只是说好听的话。重点是去做,去改变,去找到新的方式和解决方案。所以我对你们每个人说:我看到你对为盖亚做什么感到兴奋。我们很喜欢,我们很高兴看到你在变得有意识。但我希望这个意识不是短暂的,它是一个需要时刻活出的态度
Don’t just be that little flame that when it finds a dry bush, it gets stronger, burns, burns, burns, and when the bush ends, the flame ends too. Don’t be that flame, don’t burn anything. You have to be active like that flame, vibrant like that flame, but don’t lose the stimulus at the end. When I say don’t burn anything up, it’s not literally saying that you’re going to set anything on fire; it’s just that you don’t burn up this enthusiasm that is coming up now.
不要成为那小小的火焰,当它发现一堆干燥的灌木丛,它变得强大、猛烈、炙热,当灌木丛完结,火焰也完结。不要成为那个火焰,不要燃烧任何东西。你必须表现地像那个火焰,振动上像那个火焰,但不要最终失去促进物。当我说不要燃烧任何东西,我不是说真的要去把什么点燃。只是不要烧尽正在浮现的热情
I tell you that talking, planning, putting ideas together is easy. Now I want to see the actual action. So many come together, many talk, many give ideas, and what actually gets done? I would say very little. And once again I would like to suggest, what we have been saying here for some time: creating new ways takes work, leads to mistakes, often even wasting time. There are already many groups out there working for Gaia, taking effective action on Gaia’s behalf. So now is not the time for you to sit around, getting together, putting ideas on paper, because when it comes time to apply these ideas, you will encounter countless obstacles, and you may lose the strength and energy you have now, because there will be so many obstacles to overcome that you will lose your enthusiasm.
我告诉你,用嘴巴说、制订计划、把想法拼到一起很容易。现在我想要看到实际的行动。如此多的人走到一起,说话、交换想法,到底完成了什么事情?我想说很少。再次我建议,我们已经说了一段时间的:创造新的方式需要工作,会导致犯错,通常浪费时间。已经有着很多团队在为盖亚工作,为了盖亚采取有效的行动。所以现在不是干坐着,走到一起,交换想法的时间,因为当应用这些想法,你会遭遇无数的障碍,你可能会失去你现在拥有的力量和精力,因为会有许多障碍,你会失去你的热情
So why not do it differently? Seek out those who already do. This is not the time for ego. “Oh no, I’m the one who created this idea, I’m the one who had the thought, so it has to be my way!” There is no more ego in that moment. The moment is for action, the moment is for joint actions, actions with those who have already been through all this and already know today, to face the obstacles. Never forget that inside where you live, there are laws, there are rules. So it is not just that you wake up one day and decide that you are going to plant a thousand trees wherever you go; it is not like that, it cannot be like that. There are laws, there are rules in every city, in every state, in every country. And those who have been through it all already know exactly what they can and cannot do.
所以为什么不一样地去做?寻求那些已经在做的人。这不是小我的时间。“哦不,是我创造了这个想法,我是拥有这个想法的人,所以必须按照我的想法来!”在那个时刻没有更多的小我。那是行动、联合行动的时刻,与那些已经经历过这一切、已经明白的人一起面对障碍。永远不要忘记你生活的地方,有着法律、规则。所以不只是你有一天醒来,决定要去你途径的地方种上一千棵树。不是这样,也无法这样。每个地方都有法律、规则。那些已经经历过这一切的人知道他们可以做什么,不可以做什么
So the moment now is not to create anything, the moment now is union. Get in touch with those who are already doing it, with those who today might be sitting on their hands, because they don’t have people to help. And you, as this big group, can be those people and start making a real difference. Don’t get stuck being in groups here and there, we are talking about Gaia, we are not talking about anything else. So don’t be bound by boundaries, by barriers, spread yourself all over the planet. It’s not by creating little groups that you will accomplish much. Everything has rules, everything has laws, and everything brings obstacles.
所以现在不是去创造什么的时间,而是联合的时间。与已经在做的人联系,与持观望态度的人联系,因为他们没有人去帮助。你,就像这个大团体,可以成为那些人,开始做出一个真正的不同。不要困于呆在这个或那个团体中,我们谈论的是盖亚,不是别的。所以不要被边界、栏栅约束,将自己扩张到整个地球。不是通过创造小小的团队你会完成很多东西。一切都有规则,一切都有法律,一切都会带来障碍
So if you want to unite, unite with those who already exist and already know what to do. Propose your ideas, create new ideas, present, but listen to those who have already tried to do so much and failed. So don’t let your ego speak louder. “It has to be my way, it has to be the way I said!” At this point, this can no longer happen. The action is joint, the action is everybody acting for the planet. Forget the limits of these groups here. The action is global, it is not individual, it is not the action of a single channel, it is the action of all. This is what we are asking for. So stop limiting yourselves, stop wanting to do things your way.
所以如果你想要联合,与那些已经知道如何去做的人联合。提出你的想法,创造新的理念,但聆听那些已经尝试了很多但失败了的人。但不要让你的小我大声说话。“必须按照我说的来!”在这个点,这不能再发生。行动是联合,行动是每个人为了地球行为。忘记团体的限制。行动是全球性的,不是个人的,不是单一管道的行为,而是所有人的。这是我们所请求的。所以停止限制自己,停止想要按照你的想法做事情
If we are saying this it is because we already know the result, which will be practically null if you decide to start from scratch. Seek out those who are already acting. Ask for our help, and we will take you to those groups, to those entities that are already doing good work and are often stopped, because they no longer have any help. So ask us to take you to them, and we will. Don’t waste time in creating roads, if there are already people who have opened those roads. Don’t want to assert your egos. There is no more ego to act on at this time. The moment is global, the moment is for the planet. Don’t want to show up because it was your idea. You had a brilliant idea, great, pass it on to others, don’t want to be the one to do everything yourself, just because it’s your idea.
我们说这些因为我们已经知道结果,如果你决定从头开始(白手起家),几乎是不会成功的。寻求那些已经在做的人。请求我们的帮助,我们会带你到达那些团体,那些已经在做良好工作但经常被阻止的个体,因为他们没有任何帮助。所以请求我们带你到他们那去,我们会的。不要浪费时间创造道路,如果已经有人开辟了那些道路。不要再拥护你的小我。这个时刻不需要小我去行为。这是全球的时刻。不想要出现,因为这是你的想法。你有一个很好的想法,传递给别人,不要成为什么都靠自己去做的人,只是因为这是你的想法
But in case you don’t agree with any of the things I am saying, feel free to do it the way you want. Now, don’t complain afterwards, don’t look back and remember: “Oh, we lost a lot of time and we were warned about it. We are warning you, we are not privileging anyone. All we want is for you to join those who are already doing some work. Grow these groups, make these groups stronger, because the bigger the groups, the bigger the performance and the bigger the result.
除非你不同意我所说的话,请按照你的想法去做。现在,不要事后抱怨,不要回头看并想起来“哦,我们浪费了很多时间,我们早就被提醒过了。”我们正在提醒你,我们不是给予任何人优待。我们想要的是你加入那些已经在做一些工作的人。壮大这些团体,因为团体越大,效能和结果就越大
So if each one of you, instead of thinking “what am I going to do, what can I invent”; look for those who are already doing it. Small ideas are good, but because I know exactly the human mind, I tell you, if you as a simple seed present an idea to those around you, it will hardly be applied. Now, if a large entity begins to do propaganda work, spreading the idea to the Whole, this changes the picture. Because people respect more, ideas that come from entities, than just one person.
所以,如果你们每个人,与其想“我该怎么做,我可以发明什么”;寻找那些已经在做的人。小的想法是好的,但因为我了解人类的头脑,我告诉你,如果你,作为一个种子呈现给周围的人一个想法,它会难以被实施。现在,如果一个巨大的实体开始做宣传工作,把想法传递给整体,这会改变画面。因为人们更加尊重来自实体们的想法,比起单一一个人的
Don’t forget that we see the human mind, and we know that nobody likes to accept ideas from the other, “Who is he to tell me what to do?” That is how you think, the vast majority. So, the conquest, the idea, has to come from something a little bigger. Then people begin to realize that that idea has already spread to many places on the planet. And then they may even change their minds, they may accept those ideas.
不要忘记,我们了解人类头脑,我们知道没人想要接纳来自另一个人的想法“他算什么,竟敢告诉我该怎么做”?这是你的想法,大多数人的。所以,想法必须来自更大的东西。然后人们会开始意识到那个想法已经蔓延到许多地方了。然后他们会改变他们的想法,会接纳那些想法
To close, I will repeat: You have free will. Do what you think is right. I am only showing you the easiest way, the most prosperous way, and the way that will give you a better result and in much less time.
总结,我重复:你有自由意志。做你认为是对的事情。我只是展示你最简单的方式,最繁荣的道路,会给予你更好结果,花费更少时间的方法

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-michael-actions-for.../
日期:2021年9月30日
来自:Vania Rodriguez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 20:45 , Processed in 0.036357 second(s), 22 queries .