12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-7-3 13:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使MIGUEL-保持寂静

BELOVEDS! I AM THE ARCHANGEL Michael!
亲爱的,我是大天使麦克
Today I come to bring you a new vision, a new moment, a moment of extreme delicacy, a profound moment of great change. You beseech us, you ask us, that you want everything to happen quickly. Many think only of themselves, you want to get away from this dimension you live in, you can’t stand it anymore. Many think only of themselves, but they also think of their brothers and sisters, who will be able to have access to everything they don’t have today, who will be able to live a life with less suffering, less stress. And of course there are those who want everything to happen, but at the same time, want it to be delayed enough so that they don’t lose all the pleasures and habits they have in this dimension. Who is wrong? Who is right?
今天我前来带给你一个新的视角,一个新的时刻,一个非常美妙的时刻,一个深度的巨大改变时刻。你恳求我们,你请求我们,你想要一切发生地快一点。许多人只想着自己,你想要摆脱这个维度,你忍受不了了。许多人只想着自己,但他们也想着他们的兄弟姐妹(能够访问他们今天并不拥有的一切,能够过上一个较少痛苦、较少压力的生活)。当然有着那些想要一切都发生的人,但与此同时,也想要被足够拖延,这样他们不会失去他们在这个维度拥有的所有娱乐和习惯。谁是错的?谁是对的?
There is no right and wrong, there is the choice of each one. Each one imagines and emanates in the way they want, and of course each way has a consequence. The lessons are there, arriving every minute, and everyone, at this point in the journey, should already be able to identify them. It is no use asking us what lessons I still have to learn; it would be like a teacher passing the exam and you would pass with a grade of 10. So don’t ask the question. The question has to be, “How can I always be aware of the lessons that will appear, so that I don’t miss them?” That is the question.
没有对和错,只有选择。每个人在他们希望的方式中想象和散发,当然,每个方式都会有一个结果。课程在那里,在每个时刻到来,每个人,在旅程的这个点,都应该能够识别它们。问我们我依旧要学习什么课程是没有用的;这就像一个老师能够通过考试,而你能够10分就通过。所以不要问问题。问题必须是:我如何总是能意识到会出现的问题,这样我就不会错过它们?这才是问题
And I also already have an answer: by being more and more, by vibrating high; by being closer and closer to ourselves. For when this happens, we ourselves, your Masters, cause the lessons to be presented to you, but in a luminous way that is noticeable from any angle. And of course we will be together at this moment, to also help you how to get out of that lesson. So this is the moment. The moment to observe, to pay attention, to identify the lesson and move through it. Not to throw it under the rug, not to pretend you didn’t see it, not to think you are incompetent; it is to know that the time has come for a big choice, a big decision, a turnaround many times in your life.
我也已经有了一个答案:通过成为更多,通过提高振动;通过更加接近自己。因为当这发生,我们,你的大师们,可以把课程呈现给你看,但是在照亮的方式中,可以从任何角度看到。当然,我们会在那个时刻在一起,来帮助你走出这个课程。所以这就是那个时刻。观察、留意、识别课程并通过它的时刻。不要把它扔到地毯下面,不要假装你看不到它,不要认为你是无能的。知晓,一个巨大的选择、巨大的决定、一个转向的时刻已经到来
And for those who are actually following the Walk, the lessons are coming fast, because it’s time to clean up, it’s time to leave everything behind. Those who are not yet doing the Lightning Walk, I ask: Why the fear, why the resistance? This is the best way for you to transmute everything, for you to find the way to the elimination of that lesson. Then present the lesson to the Masters, in the moment of meditation. It will come as something out of the bag, and you will have help from them at that moment, for the transmutation.
对于那些真正跟随道路的人,课程来得非常快,因为这是清理的时间,是时候抛弃一切。那些还未行走光之道路的人,我请问:为什么害怕,为什么抗拒?这是转变一切、解决课程的最好方式。然后在冥想的时刻把课程呈给大师们。它会作为某种领悟前来,你会在那个时刻得到他们的帮助去转变
So why so much resistance, why so many excuses, why throw it in the other’s lap? “I don’t know how to do it, I can’t find it” Always the other is the complicated one, the other is the problem, because simply the other has not put in your hand, in your lap, what needs to be done. I have said here several times, get out of the net. Those who seek find, find. Those who want to find, we help. For if there is a deep feeling in your heart to find something to help you, as if by magic, we will bring it to you. But for this, of course, you have to ask for our help, you have to trust that we will help you.
所以为什么这么多的抗拒,这么多的借口,为什么把它扔到别人的大腿上?“我不知道如何去做,我找不到”,别人总是难懂的那一个,有问题的是别人,因为别人没有把需要完成什么放到你手上、大腿上。我已经说过很多次,离开网。那些寻找的人会找到。那些想要找到的人,我们帮助。因为如果你心中有着一个深度的感受去寻找什么来帮助你,好似被施了魔法,我们会把它带给你。但当然,你要请求我们的帮助,你必须相信我们会来帮你
So realize that everything has our involvement, everything you can easily achieve by having our help. But for that you have to ask. It is not simply having the problem and thinking that we are there looking and will help you. Your free will prevents us from taking an action without your permission. So, what is the problem? Fear? Fear of what? Of discovering that shadow side of your path? None of you are 100% Light, if you were, you would be on another plane; no longer here in the Third Dimension, you would be as Masters in very high dimensions.
所以意识到一切都有我们的参与,通过得到我们的帮助你可以轻松实现一切。但你必须请求。这不只是遇到问题,思考我们会在那看着,会来帮助你。你的自由意志阻止我们采取行动,如果没有你的允许。所以,什么是问题?恐惧?恐惧什么?发现你道路的阴影面?你们没有一个人是100%的光,如果是,你就会处于另一个平面上。不再处于三维,你就会是一个非常高维的大师
So everyone has his or her shadow percentage. You don’t want to see the shadows, why? You are Third Dimensional beings, and Third Dimensional beings have shadows, because it’s part of the journey. It is part of putting your foot in the light and putting your foot in the shadow, so that it is also a lesson. Someone presents you with a fruit you’ve never eaten. How do you know what that fruit tastes like? You will only know if you try it, so how do you know what the shadow is? You have to step on it, you have to know what it is to emanate the non-light, so that you can make a decision not to step on it anymore. In the same way as fruit, if the fruit is tasty you will eat it over and over again, but if you don’t like it, don’t feel good about the taste of the fruit, you will no longer eat it.
所以每个人有着自己的阴影百分比。你不想要看到阴影,为什么?你是三维存在,三维存在有着影子,因为这是旅程的一部分。这是把你的一只脚放到光中,另一只脚放到阴影中的一部分,所以这也是一个课程。有人呈给你一种你从未吃过的水果。你如何知道那个水果是什么味道的?你只有在尝过了后才知道,所以你如何知晓什么是阴影?你必须踩上去,你必须知道什么产生了阴影,这样你可以决定不再踩上去。就像水果,如果是美味的,你会一再地吃它,但如果你不喜欢,你不会再吃它
So why the fear of the shadow? Why the fear of finding out that you are not as holy as you think you are? I have already said here, you all have blemishes on your souls; all without exception. So does finding out that you are not 100% Light make you very upset? Does it make you very disappointed? So I ask: Why? Those were other times, other paths, other experiences. You are not there right now to know; if you were not there, you would do the same thing. So don’t judge yourself, don’t point the finger at your soul. What’s done is done, there’s no way to take an eraser and erase it.
所以为什么害怕阴影?为什么害怕发现你并不如你认为的那般神圣?我已经说过,你们都有瑕疵;没有例外。所以发现你不是100%光让你很不高兴吗?让你很失望吗?所以我请问:为什么?那些瑕疵位于其它时间、其它的道路、其它的体验。你现在不在那里。所以不要评判自己,不要指责你的灵魂。过去已经过去,没办法拿橡皮擦掉它
So the time now is to transmute all this. No, you are not cleaning anything, you are not undoing any occasion. You are transmuting feelings, energies emanated; and each one of them has a price and serves to make you realize, that you should not repeat them. At the end of the transmutation on the Walk, the lesson will have to be learned, so that you don’t repeat the same lesson in this lifetime. So to see your walk, to see the walk of your soul is not an easy thing. You have to be very willing, to catch yourself doing things that today you discriminate, today you don’t accept, but that your soul did. So, I say to you: Why the judgment?
所以是时候去转变这一切。不,你不是在清理任何东西,你不是在取消任何场景。你在转变感受,产生的能量;它们每一个都有着代价和服务让你意识到,你不应该重复它们。在转变的结尾,课程必须被学到,这样你不会重复此生中相同的课程。所以去看到你的道路,你灵魂的道路,不是一件容易的事情。你必须自愿,去留意你做了你在今天歧视、不接纳但你的灵魂接纳的事情。所以,我对你说:为什么评判?
And then, you need to extend all this that you discover (that was not so nice) your souls did, to the present day. How can you judge a brother who does the same thing? You did it then, he is doing it now. The epochs keep happening. So he hasn’t had the discernment today to not make that mistake anymore, he made back then, and his soul liked the fruit and continues to eat it constantly, making the same mistake. He was not able to realize that this was not good for him. You judge him today, because his soul today realizes that it can no longer make that mistake, but you cannot judge him, because one day you committed exactly what he does today.
然后,你需要扩张你发现并不是那么美好的东西(你的灵魂喜欢)。你如何评判一个做着相同事情的兄弟?你以前也做过,他正在做着。时代不断在发生。所以他今天没有洞察力去不再犯那个错误,他当时犯错了,他的灵魂喜欢结果,继续吃,做着相同的错误。他无法意识到这对他不好。你今天评判他,因为他的灵魂在今天意识到它不能再犯那个错误,但你不能评判他,因为有一天你会犯下他今天所做的事情
So my brothers, don’t be afraid of anything, don’t be afraid to know what you have been, what you have done. If today you abhor all that your souls once did, be grateful to your souls, because they made a journey of evolution, so that today you will recriminate all that; so that today you won’t repeat it; you won’t want to repeat it. So instead of blaming your souls, thank them for bringing you here today as beings of good, as beings of light, and no longer as beings stuck in feelings of very low vibration. So once again, I ask you: Do the Lightning Walk, cleanse yourselves of all this filth.
所以我的兄弟们,不要害怕任何东西,不要害怕知道你一直的所是,你所做的一切。如果今天你痛恨你的灵魂曾经做过的一切,感谢你的灵魂,因为它们创造了一个进化之旅,这样今天你会回驳这一切;这样今天你不会重复它;所以与其责怪你的灵魂,谢谢它们带你到达了今天,作为良善的存在,光的存在,不再受困于较低振动的感受。所以再次,我请求你:行走光的道路,清理这些垃圾
And now we need to be ready for a new phase. And when I urge you and everybody else to do this cleansing of your souls, it’s because you need to have transmuted a lot of feelings already. You need to learn to stop judging; to stop condemning, to stop rebelling, to stop feeling hatred. Only by transmuting what your own soul has already done, will you learn that. What do we want? We want you to hear all the truths and shout out loud and clear to the universe, “Thank my soul, that today I am able to do none of these things. It is not judging, it is not rebelling, it is not inciting others to rebel. It is simply seeing that there are brothers…, in fact yes, they are your brothers, because all of you in the universe; regardless of soul and regardless of physical appearance, are brothers, because you are all children of the same Father/Mother God, you all have His Spark, no matter what you look like, no matter your race.
现在我们需要为一个新的阶段做好准备。当我敦促你和每个人去做这个清理,这是因为你需要转变很多感受。你需要学习停止评判;停止谴责、停止抗拒、停止感到仇恨。只有通过内化你的灵魂所做的,你才能学会。我们想要什么?我们想要你聆听所有的真理,并对宇宙清晰地大喊:谢谢你,我的灵魂,今天我能够不再做那些事情。这不是评判,这不是抗拒,这不是推动别人去抗拒。这是看到有着兄弟,事实上是的,他们是你的兄弟,因为你们都位于这个宇宙。不管灵魂和物理外表是啥样,都是兄弟,因为你们都是同一个父母神的孩子,你们都有他的火花,无论你长什么样,无论你是什么物种
Going forward, then, you will have to be able to look at them and understand, that they have not found this path that you are on today, this path of Light, this path of knowing what is right and what is wrong, they have not. They keep eating the bad tasting fruit, because they have enjoyed living in not of the Light; they have adapted to this lifestyle. And as I said, a while ago: they apply the tests, they just exist, they just provoke, “fall into the net who wants to”.
前进,然后,你能够看向他们并明白,他们没有找到你今天所在的道路,光的道路,知道什么是对的什么是错的的道路,他们还没有找到。他们继续吃不好吃的水果,因为他们享受生活于阴影中;他们适应了这种生活方式。如我所说:他们应用测试,他们只是生存着,他们只是扇风点火,“落入谁想要的网”
So be grateful to your souls, that today you have this discernment, of what is right and what is wrong, what is light and what is not light. It will be difficult times for everyone, including you; but you have to just go into your souls, go into your cocoons, go into your tubes of protection, go into your armor of Light, go into all the protections that you know, and stay there. Create each of you, a great cave.
所以感激你的灵魂,今天你能够拥有这个洞察力,知道什么是对什么是错,什么是光什么不是光。这对每个人来说是艰难的时期,包括你;但你必须进入你的灵魂,进入你的茧,进入你保护的管道,进入你的光之盔甲,进入你知道的所有保护,处于那里。创造一个巨大的洞穴
This cave is pure Light, it has only one door, and once inside, no one else gets in, the door locks. You can leave at any time, but no one can open this door. So inside this cave, you put all your protections. Create it in the universe, mentalize this cave around you. And when everything starts to be revealed, when all these things start to afflict you, go into this cave and stay there praying, keeping your soul and your vibrations up. I would say that it is not running away from the truths, because you will have to know them. Running away is running away from the lesson. This will be a very difficult test, and no one will be exempt from going through this test, everyone will have to know the truth.
这个洞穴是纯粹的光,它只有一扇门,一旦进入,别人都不能进入,门锁上了。你可以随时离开,但没人可以打开这扇门。所以在这个洞穴内,你放置着你所有的保护。在宇宙中创造它,在你周围想象这个洞穴。当一切开始揭示,当这些东西开始折磨你,进入这个洞穴,待在那里祈祷,保持你的灵魂和振动高涨。我想说这不是远离真像,因为你必须知道它们。远离就是远离课程。这会是一个非常艰难的考验,没人可以免于经历这个考验,每个人必须知道真像
Now, just know it and don’t think about it, go to your cave and pray; pray a lot for all those who will not have this cave to hide in. Pray for those who will despair, pray for those who will go crazy, pray for those who will not endure; and you will be there praying for them. So the attitude you have to have is not to comment, not to pass on any kind of comment. Each one has to
现在,只是知晓它,不要去思考它,进入你的洞穴,祈祷。为那些没有洞穴去躲藏的人祈祷。为那些绝望的人祈祷,为那些发疯的人祈祷,为那些忍受不了的人祈祷。你会在那为他们祈祷。所以你必须要有的态度是不评论,不传递任何类型的评论
understand all this in his own way. It is no use you wanting to make a…, book a big room, sit everybody down, and think that you have the right to tell everything. No. Each one of you is at a point in your evolution, each one is at a point in your journey. So each one will interpret, live, feel in their own way, in their own way. And I would add, that many will not believe anything, because they will be so consumed, so involved, with their beliefs and dogmas, that they will not believe anything. And it will not be you, who will awaken them. They will make that choice: not to see the truth, to follow the lie. And there is nothing you can do about it.
每个人必须在自己的方式中明白这一切。去制作一个巨大的房间,让每个人坐下,认为你有权来诉说一切,是没有用的。不。每个人处于自己旅程的某个点。所以每个人会在自己的方式中诠释、生活、感受。我想添加,许多人不会相信任何东西,因为他们着迷于自己的信念和教条,他们不会相信任何东西。你不是去唤醒他们的人。他们会做出那个选择:不去看到真像,跟随谎言。你无法做任何事情
It is that brother’s walk. What will happen to him? That’s not your problem either. Each one will make a choice, each one will choose to believe and go deeper into the truths, so that he can change, or simply not believe in anything and walk away from it all. So, the big lesson for you there, is to remain silent, to remain mute. It is not to make little jokes: “See, that’s what I was trying to show you! You see, I knew the truth and you didn’t listen” No, none of you will say anything. The moment you welcome these brothers, you will know. When they, I repeat, when they come to you and ask for help.
这是那个兄弟的道路。什么会发生在他身上?这也不是你的问题。每个人做出一个选择,每个人会选择相信并深入真理,这样他可以改变或者不相信任何东西,远离这一切。所以,这里对你来说巨大的课程就是保持沉默。不要去开玩笑地说“看,这就是我试图展示给你看的!看,我知道真像,你就是不听”不,不要去说任何东西。什么时候欢迎这些兄弟,你会知道。当他们,我重复,当他们向你前来并请求帮助
Until this happens, you will remain silent, you will do nothing. Because when they open up and look at you and remember that you have been on this path for a long time, and ask you: “Can you help me? Can you explain? Can you help me how to get out of all this?” Then that will be your password to help this brother. And then you can talk, talk, not indoctrinate him, not catechize him, but answer his questions. It is not you who will talk, he will ask you, and you will answer. It is no use to fill him with information, because he is not ready to listen yet.
直到它发生,你保持沉默,什么都不做。因为当他们敞开,看向你,想起你处于这条道路很久了,并请问你:你能帮帮我吗?你能解释一下吗?帮帮我摆脱这一切好吗?这时你就可以帮助这个兄弟。然后你就可以说话,说话,而不是教训他,不是盘问他,而是回答他的问题。不是你主动说话,而是他会来问你,你去回答。让他充满信息是没用的,因为他没有准备好聆听
So you will simply be a listener, he will ask the question, and then you will answer. That has to be your way. Whoever does it differently will have problems, because people will not accept to hear anything from you. They will be angry, sad, shaken; and you still want to mess with their minds? I guarantee you, you will make a lot of trouble. So keep quiet, keep silent. I know that this is not easy for you, because you always have to impose your opinion on the other. So this will also be a lesson, where you stay quiet, praying, emanating Light, inside that cave. And when someone knocks on the door and asks for help, then you come out of the cave and sit down to listen to that brother; what does he have to ask?
所以你会是一个倾听者,他会问问题,然后你回答。你必须这样。不是这样去做的人会有麻烦,因为人们不会接纳你的话语。他们会生气、悲伤、恐惧;你还想要弄混他们的头脑吗?我向你保证,你会惹很大麻烦。所以保持安静,保持沉默。我知道这对你来说不容易,因为你总是想要把你的观点强加于别人。所以这也是一个课程,在那个洞穴中保持安静,祈祷,散发光。当有人敲门并请求帮助,然后你走出洞穴,坐下来聆听那个兄弟;他要问些什么?
And then you can go little by little, telling everything you have always known. But I would tell you, the line of treatment will be one: The walk to liberation. There is no point in you parading all the mistakes the Dark Ones have made. You will only increase even more the hatred, the anger, and the revolt of these people. What you have to talk about is simply forgiveness. “It is time for you to forgive all of this. Do you want to feel better? Then forgive, forgive everybody. This is the moment of forgiveness, of asking for forgiveness.
然后你可以一点一点推进,述说你总是知晓的一切。但我告诉你,治疗的路线会是通往姐放的。去宣扬黑暗存有犯下的所有错误是没有意义的。你只会增加更多的仇恨、愤怒、抗拒。你必须谈论的是宽恕。是时候去宽恕这一切。你想要感觉更好吗?那么宽恕,宽恕每个人。这是宽恕,请求宽恕的时刻
That’s all you will talk about. You will hear, hear, hear, and say, “Forgive. In order for you to feel better, you need to forgive them.” And if the person shouts, “I can’t.” Very well, then when you can we will continue our conversation; and that’s it. I hope you are understanding very well what I am saying, and that you fulfill your journey in this way. It cannot be any other way, without forgiveness there is no conversation, no explanation. One has to learn to forgive. That is all. And if he asks: “How can I forgive? It is too much anger, too much rage”. Exactly, let that anger out; and explain to him that he is angry about something he thinks is wrong, and indeed it is, but that his soul was wise enough to identify it. And that the soul of that other one who committed so many atrocities, was not capable of that.
这就是你会谈论的一切。你会聆听,聆听,聆听并说“宽恕,为了感觉更好,你需要宽恕他们。”如果对方大喊“我不能。”那么当你可以,我们再继续我们的交谈;我希望你明白我在说的,你会在这样的方式中完成你的旅程。无法用别的方式,没有宽恕就没有对话,没有解释。一个人必须学会宽恕。就是这样。如果他询问:我如何宽恕?有着太多的愤怒,怒火。就让那个愤怒发泄,向他解释他在对他认为是错的事情产生愤怒,它确实是错的,但他的灵魂足够明智来识别它。犯下了那么多错误的黑暗存有的灵魂无法做到这一点
So it is a soul that needs love, it is a soul that needs help, not judgment. That’s what you have to teach people, non-judgment. And tell them, that one day on their soul’s journey, they have committed more atrocities, as many or as few as they are aware of. And make them think that they have evolved, and that possibly those souls that are being exposed there will too, one day on their journey.
所以那个灵魂需要爱,需要帮助,而不是评判。这是你必须教导别人的,不评判。告诉他们,有一天,他们会意识到他们犯下的错误。让他们认为他们进化了
So, my brothers, this is a very serious matter, and I hope you have understood. No one will teach anyone, the learning has to be of each one. Each one who wants to know the truth, will ask, will seek the truth. It’s no use, you can’t just dump the whole story on them, it will be too much for their minds, it has to be slow. And first with forgiveness, first by showing them that there can be no judgment, that Father/Mother God does not judge. They will by now have learned this, that Father/Mother God is not that punitive and vengeful being, that they have learned to love and fear. So emphasize this, that there is no judgment; there are choices and there are consequences.
所以,我的兄弟们,这是一个非常严肃的问题,我希望你能够明白。没人要去教导任何人,学习必须是每个人自己要学。每一个想要知道真理的人,会询问,会寻求真理。把整个故事倾倒到他们身上是没用的,他们的头脑会处理不过来,必须慢慢来。首先宽恕,展示他们不能评判,父母神不评判。他们现在应该学会了,父母神不是惩罚性的,复仇性的,他们学会了爱和恐惧。所以强调,没有评判;有着选择和后果
The real, deep, naked story, they seek it out if they want it. You have to provide psychological support, support in their journey, not storytelling. This will be your action. And again, I repeat: When they knock on your door. When there is nobody knocking, stay in your cave, praying, emanating Light to the whole planet, so that everybody has discernment and can ask for help, to get out of that situation. And when they knock on your cave door, then you will open it, and you will hear them, and you will guide them to forgiveness and non-judgment.
真实、深度、赤裸裸的故事,如果他们想要,他们会寻求。你必须提供心理支持,支持他们,而不是讲故事。这会是你的行为。再次,我重复:当他们敲响你的门。当没有人敲门,处于你的洞穴中,祈祷,散发光给整个星球,这样每个人会有洞察力,可以请求帮助,离开那个情况。当他们敲响你的洞穴大门,你就打开,你就聆听他们,你就指引他们去宽恕和不评判
I want to strengthen your heart. So for this I am giving you advance notice. Next week we will have our live meeting. So I want each of you to have a 7-day white candle. In our meeting I will be guiding you how to create this cave, and everybody; you can watch it now, you can watch it later, no problem, but everybody will have their cave. So please, listen carefully. It is one of those big white 7-day candles.
我想要加强你的心。所以我给予你事先通知。下周我们会进行现场会议。所以我想要你们每个人准备一个能烧7天的白色蜡烛。在我们的会议中我会指引你去创造这个洞穴;每个人可以观看,或者稍后观看,没问题,但每个人会有他们的洞穴。所以请仔细聆听。
So answering the question, already from some: “I can’t light candle in my house” Go where you can, because it is my procedure, and I use the fire. And how are you going to use fire? Are you going to build a fire in your houses? The only way you have to use my element, is a candle. So, if they don’t allow you to light candles in your house, go to the house of someone who does. And you ask her permission, to leave your candle there, being consumed. I hope I have been very clear. So don’t keep asking if you can do it without the candle. No, you can’t, it is with the candle and for seven days. It is not seven small candles, it is one big candle that lasts for seven days. More explained than that impossible.
所以回答问题,一些人已经在问的:我不能在房间里点蜡烛。去你可以的地方,因为这是我的程序,我使用火焰。你会如何使用火焰?你会在房子里生火吗?唯一使用我元素的方式就是蜡烛。所以,如果他们不允许你点蜡烛,去允许的。你请求她的允许。我希望我说清楚了。所以不要不断地问是否可以不用点蜡烛。不,不行,要点7天的蜡烛。不是七根小小的蜡烛,而是一根巨大的能够持续燃烧七天的蜡烛。
So no questions, no need to ask. So you have plenty of time to buy, for next week at our meeting. And you all, all of you, will build this cave, for your protections, for your internalizations. With my energy and with my element: fire. There is no other way, there is no way around it, I make no exception. When you want things, you can do them. So if you really want to do this ritual with me, you will know where to light this candle. And I’ll tell you something else: if you don’t know anyone, go to a church and light it there. It’s that simple. How are you going to do it inside a church? You can take the whole procedure, everything I will say, listen to it, and stand inside the church in front of the candle. It is one more option that I am giving you, but you have to light the candle, there is no other way.
所以不要有疑问,不需要再询问。你有充分的时间去购买,为了下周我们的会议。你们都可以建立这个洞穴,为了你的保护,你的内化。伴随着我的能量和元素:火焰。没有其它的方式。当你想要什么,你可以去做。所以如果你真的想要和我一起进行这个仪式,你会知道去哪里点这个蜡烛。我告诉你:如果你不认识任何人,去教堂点蜡烛。就这么简单。你要在教堂怎么做?你可以进行整个程序,我所说的一切,聆听它,站在蜡烛面前。这是我给予你的另一个选项,但你必须点蜡烛
So I am telling you in advance. This is it my brothers, you need to be ready, you need to be prepared. And our love for you is immense, so this is an attempt to make you as protected as possible.
所以我事先告诉你。我的兄弟们,你需要做准备。我们对你的爱是巨大的,所以这是试图让你得到尽可能多的保护
I AM THE ARCHANGEL MIGUEL! I am coordinating this whole process, together with Sananda. Don’t stop doing it. What will happen to those who don’t do it? Nothing. They just won’t have the protection, the isolation necessary for their minds and hearts to bear all that is to come.
我是大天使MIGUEL!我与萨南达一起在协调这整个过程。不要停止。那些不去做的人会怎样?不会怎样。他们只是没有得到保护,没有得到让他们的头脑和心承受即将到来的一切的隔绝

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-michael-help-for.../
传导:Band Schieb
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 18:50 , Processed in 0.053948 second(s), 22 queries .