12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-5-18 12:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-你相信我们吗?

Dear ones!  I AM THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!
亲爱的!我是大天使麦克
Once again, being here is a source of great joy;  it is reason for much gratitude to Father / Mother God, for a mission that is being accomplished.  When I started my journey in this group ..., of course I am able to see a result in the timeline), but exactly because of your free will, this result can be changed at any time.  Today I see that the preparation that I did, that the teachings that I went through, the paths that I opened, became enlightened, flowery and extremely easy to walk.
再次,能够前来我非常高兴;我很感谢父母神,因为一个使命已经完成。当我开始我在这个团体中的旅程...当然我能够看到结果,但因为你的自由意志,这个结果可以随时改变。今天,我看到我所完成的准备工作,我的教导,我开启的道路,成为了明亮的、华丽的、非常容易行走的道路
Today, each Being of Light has a voice, no longer that moment of being looking for someone to give him a voice.  Today, not only here, but there are many channels around the planet, which are giving voice to the Beings of Light. And more and more, this information is being passed on to the channels.  Many channels still think, that they are worthy of only one being, two, three at most;  but I would say that nobody is exclusive, there is no such feeling.  It would be very funny for us to choose a person, just for us;  we who say only a Being of Light to present itself.  What feeling would that be?  However, for a channel to reach this maturity of connection, a lot of time is needed, a walk is also necessary, a demonstration of faith and total commitment to the mission is necessary.
今天,每个光之存有都有着一个声音,不用再寻找某个人来给予他一个声音。今天,不仅在这里,世界各地都有着很多管道,来给予光之存有一个声音。越来越多,这个信息会被传递给其它管道。许多管道依旧认为,他们只配得上一个、两个、最多三个光之存有。但我想说没人是被独占的,没有。让我们挑选一个专人对我们来说很搞笑。这会是什么感觉?无论如何,要让一个管道到达这种连接的成熟度,需要很多时间,一条道路也是必需的,对使命展现出信念和承诺也是必需的
I have many channels across the planet, each fulfilling his mission with me.  Yes, each one has a mission with me.  So I can say that I started everything in their journey;  not all, but a good part.  And today everyone is being guided, to simply put themselves to listen, so that the Beings of Light have more voices, so that they can speak.  I already said here and I will remind you: You will not see me speaking through new channels.  Not that I want to be boastful and think that they have no capacity, that's not it.  As I said a moment ago, those who channel me have a mission with me, those who do not have I do not interfere.  And if I never showed up, I won't show up anymore, because there is no more time for this preparation.
我在世界各地有着很多管道,每个人都履行了他与我的使命。是的,每一个都和我有着一个使命。所以我可以说我启动了他们旅程中的一切;也不是一切,而是好的部分。今天每个人都被指引着,来让他们聆听,这样光之存有可以拥有更多的声音,这样他们可以说话。我已经在这里说话,我来提醒你:你不会看到我通过新的管道说话。不是我想要自夸,认为他们没有能力,不。就像我刚才所说,传导我的人和我有着一个使命,没有这个使命的人我不会去干涉。如果我从不出现,我不会再出现,因为没有时间来做这个准备工作
I opened the way for many Beings of Light, not only here, but in many channels around the planet;  and this has been extremely important and relevant, because it brings you new ways of asking the same subject.  Many subjects have already been dealt with here and spoken in totally different ways, by each of the Beings of Light. But in the end they all come to the same purpose.  So don't be surprised if you start to hear a lot of messages, from various Beings of Light on other channels;  not mine, mine only on channels, which have been walking for a long time.  I'm not speaking out on new channels anymore.  This has a reason, which I cannot place here.
我为许多光之存有开启道路,不只是这里,还在全球各地的许多管道中。这非常重要,因为这会带给你新的询问相同主题的方式。许多主题已经被处理,在不同的方式中被每个光之存有述说。但最终他们都执行了相同的目标。所以不要惊讶,如果你开始从不同管道而来的各种光之存有那里听到大量的信息;不是我的,我只在这个管道(Anjos e Luz Terapias),已经进行了有段时间。我不会在新的管道中说话。这是有原因的,我在这里不能说
So why am I saying all this?  As I have said to you, the moment is of extreme caution, the moment is of great attention.  So you still can't (the vast majority) distinguish whether a message is true or not.  What do I call true?  I call it true, a message that is effectively said by the Being of Light, who presents itself there.  This is the first point.  And also to distinguish if that message was not manipulated.  What do I mean manipulated?  Involved with negative energy.
我为什么说这些?正如我说过的,此刻需要非常小心谨慎,需要密切注意。因为你依旧无法(大多数人)辨别一则信息是真是假。我认为什么是真的?一则由存在于那里的光之存有亲自述说的信息。这是第一点。还要辨别那则信息是否被操纵。这是什么意思?就是涉及负面能量
That is how I am at least giving you a reason to know whether it is me or not.  Old channels channeling me, true message;  new ones, I’m not the one talking.  I am not here neglecting any channel, I am being very truthful and frank.  Many things I say here are commented out of here in a derogatory and judgmental way;  always replying that what I say is not from the Light. I already said here and I will repeat: I will give the test to whomever I want.
这至少是我给予你的一个缘由来分辨是不是我。老管道,传导我,真实的信息;新的管道,并不是我在说话。我不是在贬低任何管道,我是在说实话。我在这里说的许多东西在批评和评判的方式中被注释。总是回复说我所说的不是来自光。我已经说过,我再次重复:我会给予 我想要给予的人测试
So with me it's very easy!  And I will expand this, to any Being of Light that you have doubts.  Ask, ask if he is speaking or not.  The big problem is that you don't believe in yourself.  So you immediately think: "I'm going to ask if it's him and how will I know that what I'm going to hear, is it true?"  You really won't hear anything, because you already doubted yourself and even worse you doubted us.  So when we say to you, "We are going to give you an answer", what does this mean?  It means that we will prepare an answer, compatible with your ability to understand us, compatible with your ability to believe.
所以对我来说很简单。我会把这扩张到任何你有疑问的光之存有身上。询问他是否在说话。最大的问题是你不相信自己。所以你立刻就想:“我会去问是不是他,我怎么知道我听到的是真的呢?”你不会听到任何东西,因为你已经怀疑了自己,更糟的是怀疑了我们。所以当我们对你说,“我们会给予你一个答案”,这是什么意思?这意味着我们会准备一个答案,与你理解我们的能力相匹配,与你相信的能力相匹配
So the less you believe, the more intense our response will be, so that you have no doubt.  Or do you think what?  That we will give an answer, which will bring you more doubt than certainty?  So when we speak, ask for proof, ask who is there;  just ask, "Who is truly speaking in this message?  Show me that it is really, the Being of Light that is there ”Now, believe deeply because you will receive the answer.  Do not think that it is a lack of respect, or that it is an affront to ask us for proof.  No, we don't see it that way.  Because you are in a sea of mistakes, in a sea of falsehoods, in a sea of negative energies.
所以你越不相信,我们的响应就越强烈,这样你会毫无疑问。否则你是怎么认为的?我们会给予一个答案,带给你更多的疑惑?所以当我们说话,请求证明,询问谁在那;询问“到底是谁在这则信息中说话?展示我现实,展示我光之存有在这里”。现在,深信,因为你会收到答案。不要认为请求我们给予你证明是缺乏尊重或一个冒犯。不,我们不这么认为。因为你处于错误的海洋,谎言的海洋,负面能量的海洋中
So we understand perfectly, when you doubt and ask us for a proof.  Understand, what are you asking us for?  Proof that we are the one who is saying himself there, speaking.  You are not asking for proof of our strength, you are not asking for proof of our ability, you are not asking for proof of our Light;  because then, it would be a little complicated to answer, because there is no faith at all;  you will be testing us.  Is different.  Now if you hear a message from us, trust us completely and feel that something is strange there and you want to be sure, that message is ours, ask and we will give you a proof.  A proof that whatever capacity you have, you will have it.  And most important of all, if that message is tainted, has been manipulated, we will also tell you: “The message is ours, but it is contaminated.  Do not listen".  This we will also know how to do.
我们完全理解,当你怀疑并请求我们一个证明。我们明白你在请求我们什么。我们在这里说话的证明。你不是在请求我们力量的证明,你不是在请求我们能力的证明,你不是在请求我们光的证明;因为这样,会比较难来回答,因为没有信念;你会测试我们。这是不同的。现在如果你听到一则来自我们的信息,完全相信我们,但感到有什么奇怪的地方,你想要确信信息是来自我们的,请求,我们就会给予你一个证明。一个无论你有什么能力,都能得到的证明。最重要的,如果那个信息被污染,操纵,我们还会告诉你:“信息是我们的,但被污染了。不要聆听。”我们知道该怎么做
The big problem is that ... I can say, that 95% of you do not ask for proof. Why?  Because they don't believe what they are going to hear.  They do not think we will answer them, and worse, they doubt what they will hear.  This is the great truth, because you continue to find each other, zeroes to the left;  without ability, without strength, without anything.  So nothing we talked about.  you believe.  This subject is very interesting, because it allows me to put some other things.  How long have I been saying here, not just me, but all the Beings of Light who have been here, that you do not ask for help from each other, ask for help from us.  How long have I been saying this?  Long time.  And often one of us repeats the same thing.  And what do you do?  In the first problem, you ask for help from the other.
问题是,我可以说,95%的人并不请求证明。为什么?因为他们不相信他们会听到。他们不相信我们会回应,更糟糕的是,他们怀疑自己会不会听到。这是伟大的真理,因为你继续在寻求彼此;没有能力,没有力量,什么都没有。所以你认为我们什么都没有说。这个话题很有趣,因为这让我放置了一些其它的东西。我说了多久,不只是我,而是所有光之存有,不用去请求彼此的帮助,而是请求我们的帮助。我对此说了有多久?很长时间。经常我们中的一人重复同样的东西。你怎么做的?第一个问题,你请求来自另一个人的帮助
Where is it difficult to understand?  What language am I speaking?  Me and all the other Beings of Light, in what language? Is it a different language?  But why do you do that?  I understand, because you do not believe that we will help you;  you do not believe that we will answer you, you do not believe that we will give you the exact answer to the problem.
这哪里不好理解?我说的是哪国语言?我和所有光之存有,说的是什么语言?是一门很难的语言吗?但你为什么这么做?我明白,因为你不相信我们会帮助你。你不相信我们会回应你,你不相信我们会给予你确切的答案。
These are you.  So as long as you think this way, the future will be complicated for you, very complicated.  Why?  I have said this a few times, but it seems that I always have to repeat: And if you do not have communication, what will become of you?  Ah, I know!  You will go out desperate, out on the street, screaming, asking for help to the first person who appears.  Interesting.  They will either intern you like crazy, or they will run from you, afraid.  Is that what you are going to do?
这些都是你的问题。所以只要你这么想,未来会对你来说是复杂的,非常复杂。为什么?我说过很多次了,但看似我总是得重复:如果你不沟通,你会是什么样的?我知道!你会跑出去,跑到大街上,大叫,请求第一个出现的人帮助。有意思。他们要么会把你当神经病,要么会躲避你,害怕你。这是你会去做的吗?
So again, I can't get enough of repeating it because I don't get tired, I get a little sad.  Not sadness as you know, but a little upset;  because we speak, we speak, we speak, we speak and you do not listen.  You keep asking for the help of the other.  You don't learn.  Where is the other stronger than us? So you're putting us on a help strip, down there.  The first is always the other.  Interesting.  Very interesting.
所以再次,我不得不重复,但我不会累,我只是有点悲伤。不是你所知的悲伤,而是一点点伤心;因为我们说了,又说了,你没有聆听。你不断请求他人的帮助。你不聆听。其他人比我们更强大吗?所以你把我们放到第二位。第一位总是别人。有趣,很有趣。
So I repeat again: You will have problems in the future.  Either you learn to create connections with us, or you are going to have problems.  Because in times of despair, who are you going to ask?  Ah, those around you who don't believe in anything?  Oh, it’s going to be complicated huh?  Because they will actually think that you have gone crazy;  they don't think you are right anymore, they criticize you all the time and you are desperate, because you don't know what to do;  then they will effectively believe that you have gone crazy.  That's right?
所以我再次重复:在未来你会遭遇麻烦。要么你学会创造与我们的连接,要么你会遭遇麻烦。因为在绝望的时候,你会去问谁?哦,你周围那些什么都不相信的人?哦,这会是复杂的,是不是?因为他们会认为你疯了;他们不会认为你是对的,他们总是在批判你,你很绝望,因为你不知道该怎么办。然后他们会坚定你就是疯了。对吧?
Why is it so difficult for you to believe that we are on the side?  That we are there, around you, just call.  It is a simple gesture, which, just as you call a son to eat, call the family, to be at the table to eat.  Is it difficult to call them?  It is not.  So why is it so difficult to call us?  Ah, I understand, I understand.  It’s because you don’t see, right?  So if you don't see us, we are not there;  and if we are not there, you do not believe us, you doubt that we are there.  Ah, then comes the most used feeling at the moment, the doubt.
为什么你那么难以相信我们?我们就在这里,你的身边,呼唤我们。这很简单,就像你叫孩子吃饭一样叫我们。这很难吗?不。所以为什么难以呼叫我们?我明白,我明白。这是因为你看不到,对吧?所以如果你看不到我们,我们就不在那里;如果我们不在那里,你就不相信我们,你怀疑我们的存在。然后最常见的感受前来,怀疑
So very well;  keep doubting everything, keep doubting that we will be there by your side, keep doubting that we will not know how to communicate with you, because we are too good, we are too tall, we are too strong, we would not waste our time communicating with you  .  That's it?  Is this how you think?  So I will repeat again: You are in trouble for the future, and you are in a lot of trouble.  Either you learn to have us as friends, as advisers, as protectors, today and you are already late, or you will have problems in the future.
很好;继续怀疑一切,继续怀疑我们是否在你身边,继续怀疑我们不知道如何与你交流,因为我们太好了,我们太高大上,我们太强大,我们不会浪费我们的时间来与你交流。就这些吗?你就是这么认为的吗?所以我再次重复:你在未来会遭遇麻烦,很多麻烦。要么学会把我们当朋友、建议者、保护者,而且已经晚了,要么你会遭遇麻烦
We teach a lot of things here.  I have already taught, Sananda has taught, Mary, all the Beings of Light who come here, have already taught a lot of things.  But in the time of despair, you take the devices and ask for help from each other.  It's impressive.  How can that be?  Many are already saying here: Hey, here comes another scolding.  It is so.  I wouldn't be here saying all that, if you were walking the line, if you were doing what we ask, but you don't do it.  You simply idolize the other, thinking that he will solve your problem and we will not.
我们在教导很多东西。我、萨南达、玛丽亚、所有光之存有都已经教导了很多东西。但在绝望的时刻,你拿起设备,请求来自彼此的帮助。这令人印象深刻。怎么会这样?许多人已经在说:嘿,又有一个责骂要来了。如果你一往无前,如果你做着我们请求的事情,我就不会在这里说这一切了。你只是崇拜别人,认为他会解决你的问题,我们不会。
So I'm going to finish this video by saying just one thing.  This sentence is already quite beaten as well, as you say, but I will say it anyway: You reap what you plant.  Only that.  Think about it.  What do you want to reap in the future?  Think a lot, but think a lot, it's not a small thing.  Think a lot.
我来说最后一件事结束今天的信息。这句话已经耳熟能详了,但我还是会说:你收获你所播种的。想一想。你想要在未来收获什么?好好想一想,这不是一件小事。
I AM THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!  And I don't care who complains, that I just scold them, I don't care.  Whoever does not like my scolding, does not hear, is your right.  I don't care, because this is the only way you know how to learn something.  Being sweet, and calm, and peaceful makes you sleepy, and you don't hear anything.
我是大天使麦克!我不在乎谁在抱怨,我只是训斥他们。任何不喜欢的人,不想听的人,是你的全权利。我不在乎,因为这是唯一学习的方式。甜蜜、平静使你昏昏欲睡,听不到任何东西

传导:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 18:44 , Processed in 0.035413 second(s), 22 queries .