主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-4-16 11:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
麦基洗德-丰盛的真实形态

I am Lord Melchizedek greetings and welcome to all beings, I extend my light, truth, and my love, I am Lord Melchizedek. I am a collective energy and yet you may see me as a single source, a source of light that oversees the Universal Level and brings forth wisdom, love, knowledge, and the divine plan from the Creator. It is an honor to be in your presence today and I wish to speak of abundance, abundance in its true form.
我是麦基洗德,问候和欢迎所有人,我将我的光、真理、爱延伸到你身上。我是一个集合体能量,但你可能视我为一个单一的源头,一个监督着宇宙,带来造物主的智慧、爱、知识、神圣计划的光之源头。很荣幸今天能够前来,我希望来述说丰盛的真实形态
What Is Abundance?
什么是丰盛?
You may be able to clarify what abundance is within your reality as different products or objects, experiences, or situations that you might have or wish to have. These are known as creations, abundance can be known as creations, the creations that you recognize in your reality.
你可能会说丰盛是不同的产品、物体、体验或情况,你拥有的或者希望拥有的。这些被称为造物,丰盛可以被称为造物,你在自己的现实中识别的造物
Abundance is the product of creations, the manifestation of your creations. Now abundance is so much more than this because if it is creations, it also is energy, thoughts, feelings, perspectives, and beliefs. In truth abundance is who you are, everything that you create, and everything that draws certain scenarios and outcomes into your reality. You are the energy of abundance, you are the essence of abundance, the form, and the experience of abundance. You are the one who creates abundance in your reality through your body, being, energy body, soul, thoughts, emotions, and your intentions.
丰盛是创造的结果,是你造物的显化。现在丰盛不只是这些,因为如果它是造物,它也是能量、思想、感受、观点、信念。事实上,丰盛是你的所是,你创造的一切,把某些场景和结果吸引到你现实中的一切。你是丰盛的能量,你是丰盛的本质,你是丰盛的形态、体验。你是通过你的身体、存在、能量身体、灵魂、思想、情绪、意图在你的现实中创造丰盛的人
Therefore, you are abundance.
因此,你就是丰盛
As we again ask what abundance is, we recognize that abundance is a frequency and energy, a sensation, a flash of light or a sound, anything that is the Creator because the energy of abundance flows from the Creator. You are the Creator; you hold within your being and express the vibrations of the Creator, and your body like a machine creates.
当我们再次询问什么是丰盛,我们认识到丰盛是一个频率和能量,一个感知,一个闪光或声音,任何是造物主的东西,因为丰盛的能量来自造物主。你就是造物主;你在内在保持着并表达出造物主的振动,你的身体就像一台机器
You receive and embody the energy of abundance and your body like a well-oiled machine creates this abundance. You can recognize abundance in all areas of your reality maybe spring flowers blossoming, or maybe leaves growing upon the trees, ore children laughing as they pass you by. Abundance in those forms may seem impersonal because it may seem as if it does not belong to you and that it belongs to others, it belongs to the flowers, the trees, the children. However, you created that abundance, you created that you were present to experience the abundance, therefore you are in co-creation of the abundance and yes, you can claim that as abundance in your reality.
你接收并体现丰盛的能量,你的身体就像一个上了油的机器在创造这个丰盛。你可以在你现实的所有领域认识到丰盛就像春天的花一样绽放,或者树上生长的树叶,或者欢笑的孩子,随着他们与你擦肩而过。那些形态中的丰盛可能看似客观,因为它可能看似好像并不属于你,属于别人,属于花朵,属于树木,属于孩子。无论如何,你创造了那个丰盛,你创造了你来体验那个丰盛,因此你与丰盛处于共同创造,是的,你可以把这称为丰盛
How Does Abundance Make You Feel?
丰盛让你感觉如何?
If you imagine yourself experiencing the flow of abundance through your being, allowing it to manifest within your reality. What would you feel? Would you feel complete, would you feel full, would you feel delighted, overjoyed, excited? You may say that these feelings are only because you are experiencing abundance, however, these feelings are the abundance itself. If you manifest money for yourself and this money allows you to do whatever you need to do in your reality, you have beautiful, delightful feelings within you.
如果你想象自己在体验丰盛的流动,让它在你的现实中显化。你会作何感受?你会感到完整、充盈、高兴、欢喜、兴奋吗?你可能会说这些感受都是因为你正在体验丰盛,无论如何,这些感受就是丰盛本身。如果你为自己显化了金钱,这个金钱能够让你做你需要去做的,你之内拥有美妙的快乐的感受
Is the money the abundance or are those feelings within your being the abundant energy?
金钱是丰盛还是你之内的那些感受是丰盛的能量?
It is an interesting question. We could say that both are abundance, the money is the abundant energy in form and the feelings, the delight, the joy, are the abundant energy flowing through your being, expressed through your body and your being. However, you can create the money, the abundance and maybe not have those abundant feelings within your being as maybe the money does not fulfil you. You can create those feelings within your being without the money. Therefore, we can recognize that the true abundance are the feelings within your being and yes, it can manifest into forms that fill you with delight. You can create abundance within your being, the feelings, sensation, and experience of abundance without the outer objects, experiences, situations.
这是一个有趣的问题。我们可以说两者都是丰盛,金钱是形态中的丰盛能量,感受、喜悦、快乐是流经你存在的丰盛能量,通过你身体表达的丰盛能量。无论如何,你可以创造金钱,丰盛,但没有得到那些丰盛的感受,因为金钱可能没有满足你。你可以不带金钱地在你之内创造那些感受。因此,我们可以认识到真正的丰盛是你之内的感受,是的,它可以显化让你充满喜悦的形态。你可以在你之内创造丰盛,没有外在物体、体验、情况的丰盛感受和体验
What Is The True Form Of Abundance?
丰盛真正的形态是什么?
If these emotions, energies, experience within your being are recognized as abundance of which you are the creation or creator of these abundant feelings. This signifies you are the energy of abundance. Every cell, thought, energy body of your being is the energy of abundance.
如果你之内的这些情感、能量、体验被认识为丰盛,你是这些丰盛感受的创造者。这意味着你是丰盛的能量。你存在的每个细胞、想法、能量身体是丰盛的能量
This means you can access the energy of abundance whenever you want. You can access it always if you wish and it also means your inner experience is so important, more so than your outer experience, your experience within you will impact your outer experience.
这意味着你可以随时访问丰盛的能量。你可以总是访问它,只要你希望,这也意味着你内在的体验非常重要,远比外在的体验重要,你内在的体验会影响你外在的体验
It is so important to cultivate those inner vibrations, intentions, feelings, and thoughts, to create abundance, aligning with the abundant nature of your being. It is as if you have so many different coats to where, you could wear the coat of love or the coat of abundance, the coat of peace and it is all your choosing. You can wear them all at once if you create within you peace, love, abundance then it will automatically manifests into your reality.
非常重要去培养那些内在的振动、意图、感受、思想,去创造丰盛,与你存在的丰盛本质对齐。就好像你有很多件不同的外套,你可以穿爱的外套或者丰盛的外套、平和的外套,你来选择。你可以一次性都穿上,如果你在内在创造了平和、爱、丰盛,它就会自动显化到你的现实中
If You Are Creating Within You A World Of Abundance What Does This Look Like?
如果你在内在创造一个丰盛的世界,它会是什么样的?
An inner world of abundance could be described as self-love, loving thoughts, forgiveness, truth, honesty, peace, harmony with oneself and supporting yourself.
内在的丰盛世界可以被描述为自爱、有爱的想法、宽恕、真理、诚实、平和、和谐、支持自己
A inner world of abundance could be nourishing yourself, energetically and physically with nourishing food, nourishing exercise, nourishing thoughts and nourishing feelings. It is all about creating your inner world as a place of abundance and the greatest energy you can give yourself is forgiveness.
内在的丰盛世界可以是用富有营养的食物、运动、想法、感受在能量上和物理上滋养你自己。一切都是关于把内心世界创造成一个丰盛之地,你可以给予自己的最大的能量就是宽恕
As you dissolve disagreement within your being, dissolving blame, dissolving any form of harm thus you begin to align with your true nature, the vibration of the Creator that you are. Your inner world becomes harmonious, it becomes abundant, and you feel within every aspect of your being that you are abundant. You are the energy of abundance. Thus, you recognize that you are whole, that you are complete, you are fulfilled, that you are aligned and connected with the Creator. You are the Creator.
随着你溶解内在的分歧,溶解责备,溶解任何伤害形式,你会开始与你真正的本质对齐,你所是的造物主的振动。你的内在世界变得和谐,它变得丰盛,你存在的每个面向都感到丰盛。你就是丰盛的能量。因此,你认识到你是完整的,你是圆满的,你是满足的,你与造物主对齐和连接。你就是造物主
Within your being there is no need to want for anything. When you meditate and focus your energy within you, do you lack things? Do you feel that you need things? If this is the case then call upon healing, you may call upon me, Lord Melchizedek and my Universal Medical Healing Team or the Universal Healing Team.
你之内没有想要任何东西的需求。当你冥想并专注于内在的能量,你缺少什么吗?你感到你需要什么吗?如果有,呼唤疗愈,你可以呼唤我,麦基洗德和宇宙疗愈团队
Ask us to fulfill you so that lack and hurt dissolve so that you experience a vibration where your inner world becomes so abundant, loving, and peaceful that you enjoy being in meditation. You enjoy gazing at yourself in the mirror, you enjoy who you are when you are with other people, you enjoy who you are when you are alone. Thus, you become an overflowing fountain of abundance, a fountain that gives abundant energy and the Creator’s love and peace and harmony to all beings and everything.
请求我们来填满你,这样缺乏和伤痛会溶解,这样你会体验一个内在世界变得丰盛、有爱、平和的振动,你享受处于冥想中。你享受凝视镜中的自己,你享受你的所是(当你与其他人在一起),你享受你的所是(当你孤身一人)。因此,你成为了一个丰富的丰盛源泉,把丰盛的能量以及造物主的爱、平和、和谐给予所有存在和一切
This is abundance in its true form, it is eternal forever and continuous. This is what I, Lord Melchizedek, wish to share with you because it is so important now and will create such healing across the entire world and within your being. The more you can be in a space of peace, abundance, and love within your being the easier your reality will be, the more you will be able to create what you want.
这是丰盛的真实形态,它是永恒的。这是我希望和你分享的,因为它现在非常重要,会在全球和你之内创造疗愈。你可以越多地处于内在的平和、丰盛、爱的空间,你的现实会越轻松,你能够越多地创造你想要的
Take time to contemplate the true form of abundance, you may explore deeper. When you connect with the energy of the abundance of the Creator know it is your true form, you are an expression of abundant energy and you can create whatever you wish.
花时间去沉思丰盛的真实形态,你可以探索地更深。当你与造物主丰盛的能量连接,知晓,它是你真正的形态,你是丰盛能量的一个表达,你可以创造你希望的任何东西
Your inner world requires to be abundant and nourished before you recognize it in your outer world.
你的内心世界需要变得丰盛和被滋养,在你在外在世界认识到丰盛之前
I thank you,I am Lord Melchizedek
谢谢,我是麦基洗德

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../abundance-in-its...
传导:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-5 07:30 , Processed in 0.033330 second(s), 22 queries .