12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-2-20 12:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼-你们很快会忙碌起来

Greetings my Dear Ones,
问候,亲爱的
I am Saint Germain and I am happy to be here today. As all of you know, many things are happening in your world. Each day is bringing the humankind closer and closer to their liberation from the Dark Ages to the New Age, where there will be no more suffering, hunger and poverty, only joy, harmony and peace.
我是圣哲曼,今天我很高兴能够前来。正如你们都知道的,很多事情正在你们的世界发生。每一天人类更加接近自由于黑暗时代,进入新时代---不会再有苦难、饥饿、贫困,只有喜悦、和谐与平和
Yes, my Dear Ones these days are finally coming to this planet. I am aware that humanity has been waiting for a very long time to become free and be reunited with their loved ones from the other side of the veil. Everything is going according to the Divine Plan created by Father, God. This year is going to unveil many unexpected truths and events. Please, get yourself ready for all of the good things that will be coming to you in the future and enjoy the ride of your lifetime.
是的,亲爱的,这样的日子终于降临地球。我知道人类等待了很久来获得自由并与面纱另一边的心爱之人团聚。一切都根据父亲,神创造的神圣计划在进行。这一年会揭示许多意想不到的真像和事件(复数)。请为所有将要到来的美好事物做好准备,享受旅程
Earth is going to be free from animal and human abuse, no more torture. All of you had enough of that. The rest of us and I, Saint Germain don’t want to see anymore suffering in this part of the Galaxy. Everything you know and learned here is going to fade away, everyone will be learning the real truth about who they are, where they came from and why they are here.
地球将会自由于动物和人类的虐待,不会有更多的折磨。你们所有人都受够了。我们所有人以及我也不想要在银河系的这个部分看到更多的苦难。你所知和所学的一切都会消失,每个人会学习自己是谁、来自哪里、为什么在这里的真像
Your Ascension Process is accelerating as Prime Creator is speeding up time for all of the events to occur globally sooner. Please, remember to stay in high vibrations by having trust and faith that good changes are on the way. The Universal Divine Plan is in the works and nothing can’t stop that. The Negative Side is losing their position daily, no matter how hard they are trying to stay in control, it’s not working anymore as the Light is winning over the Darkness.
你们的杨升进程正在加速,因为最初造物主加速了时间让所有事件(复数)更快发生。请记得通过相信美好的改变就要到来处于更高的振动中。神圣计划正在运转,没什么可以阻止。消极面每天都在失去自己的位置,无论他们多努力去保持掌控,这不再奏效,因为光在战胜黑暗。
Light Warriors and Light Workers prepare yourself to become very busy in the near future as you are an essential part in this transition from 3D to 5D. Everyone’s assignment is going to be disclosed to them when the right time arrives. Your mentors will start revealing themselves to you, and they are going to guide you through your missions. This is very important and crucial period of time on Mother Earth, don’t be afraid, if some turmoil and chaos will appear in your world, that is expected before the new foundation fully replaces the old way of life.
光战士和光之工做者,准备好,在不久的将来你们会忙碌起来,因为你是3D到5D的转变至关重要的部分。当时机到来,每个人的任务会被揭示给他们。你的导师会开始向你揭示自身,他们会来指引你完成你的使命。这是地球母亲之上非常重要的时期,不要害怕,如果有着混乱出现,这是意料之中的,在新的基础完全替换旧的生活方式之前是会这样
You are very blessed to be here on planet Gaia during this amazing and incredible transformation to a new 5D reality. Many civilizations from different Universes and Galaxies are closely watching and observing on what is occurring in this part of the Galaxy. They are excited for the Human Race and sending their Light and Love to everyone.
在这个惊人、令人难以置信的转变时期能够处于盖亚之上你是备受祝福的。来自不同宇宙和银河系的许多文明在密切观看着。他们对人类感到兴奋,在把他们的爱与光发送给每个人
I know that all of you have been patiently waiting to be saturated by wealth. Human beings desperately need funds to end all of the misery on Mother Gaia. There is enough money here on this planet to remove all of the hunger and poverty in every country, but it was stolen from humanity, which you are aware of now.
我知道你们所有人一直耐心地等待着丰盛。人类迫切需要基金来结束所有的痛苦。有着足够多的金钱来移除每个国度中的饥饿和贫困,但被偷走,现在你已经知道了
I am working with other beings on the removal of all the corrupted members from Alliance in order to be able redistribute the wealth in a safe and smooth manner without any interruptions. Also, I will be selecting myself on who is going to be helping me with this task. Only the very trusted and pure souls will be part of this process, which is very important and at same time very delicate on how to distribute the funds without creating a huge chaos on your planet.  
我与其他存在共事移除联盟中所有付拜的成员,以便在顺畅、安全的方式中分配财富。我也会亲自挑选帮助我进行这个任务的人。只有非常值得信赖和纯洁的灵魂会成为这个进程的一部分,分配基金而不导致一个巨大的混乱是非常重要的,也是非常微妙的工作
As you see, I have been very busy with this mission on Earth, and I am very happy that the prosperity is going help everyone live a better life, and it’s going to end all of the pain and suffering here. The Quantum Financial System can’t be hacked or be compromised, as you already heard numerous times about it. Everything is being prepared, so we can start changing this old corrupted reality for a new one, which will be blissful and a happy one in your world.
如你所见,我一直忙于这个使命,我很高兴繁荣会帮助每个人过上更好的生活,它会结束所有的痛苦和苦难。量子金融系统无法被攻击或破坏,正如你已经听过无数次了。一切都准备好了,这样我们可以开始把这个旧的付拜现实变成新的,一个幸福的快乐的现实
My dear ones, please, remember I am here to guide and support you in your Ascension Journey on Terra Christa. Anytime, your going through a hard time, you feel lost, lonely or fearful just call my name, and I am going to help you to get through this rough part in your life, so you can see again the Light and feel the Love.  
亲爱的,请记住,我在这里指引、支持着你的杨升之旅。任何时候,当你经历艰难,感到迷失、孤独或恐惧,呼唤我的名字,我会来帮助你通过这个艰难,这样你可以再次看到光并感到爱
The extreme weather in Texas and in other states was created by the Dark Forces in order to disrupt the Process of Freedom for the Human Civilization. The Texas state will play an important role in the future for humanity.
德州和其它地方的极端天气是嘿嘿创造的,为了破坏人类文明的自由进程。德州在未来扮演着一个重要的角色
I am very grateful to able to share with you this information. We will talk soon. I am Saint Germain sending to all of you my Love and Blessings. Thank you.
我很感谢能够来与你分享。我们很快会再次交谈。我是圣哲曼,发送你们我的爱与祝福。谢谢

传导:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-5 06:13 , Processed in 0.024686 second(s), 24 queries .