回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-2-16 14:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
加百利-转变你的服务

2021年2月12日

Many of you are leery to feel your emotions. You may be feeling overwhelmed by the intensity of the times you are in, or think it will be too much on top of your energetic sensitivities. But resisting your emotions is a great disservice, first because they have a wealth of information for you, and second because by resisting them you actually amplify them and your discomfort because you are practicing separation within yourself.
你们许多人机敏地感受着自己的情感。你可能对你所处的时期感到不知所措,或者认为在你的敏感性上方有着太多的东西。但抗拒你的情感是一个帮倒忙,首先因为它们有着很多的资讯要给你,其次因为抗拒它们实际上是放大了它们和你的不适,因为你在自身之中实践分离
If you have an emotion coming up, allow yourself to feel into it as your own loving parent and guide. What is this emotion? Why is it coming up? How is it trying to help you? As you start to acknowledge the emotion and flow with it, you may very well be surprised that it starts to settle. Now that it has your attention it doesn’t need to be as loud.
如果你有一个情感浮现,让自己去感受它,作为自己有爱的父母和指导。这个情感是什么?为什么浮现?它如何在试图帮助你?随着你开始认识到情感并与它一起流动,你可能会惊讶于它安静下来了。现在它拥有了你的关注,它不再需要吵闹了
Let us give you an example. Let’s suppose you start to feel very uncomfortable. Feel into that. What would you call it? You might identify it as anxiety. Wonderful! You can now consciously connect with it. Your conversation might look something like this:
让我们举个例子。让我们假设你开始感到非常不舒服。感受它。你会称它为什么?你可能会定义它为焦虑。很好!你现在可以有意识地与它连接。你们的交流可能是这样的:
“Hello, anxiety. What’s going on? Why are you triggered? What do you need from me? What are you trying to tell me? How can I comfort you? Are you afraid? That’s ok, come here and let me hug you. I realize you are just trying to keep me safe, but allow me to do that for you. I’m so grateful you came up into my awareness so we can have this experience together in a new way. Thank you for loving me and for looking out for me! I’ve got this now. Let me just sit with you until you can settle back into a more comfortable state of being.”
“你好,焦虑。怎么了?你为什么被触发?你需要我做什么?你在试图告诉我什么?我如何安抚你?你害怕吗?没关系,来,让我拥抱你。我知道你只是想要保证我的安全,现在让我来为你保证安全。我很感激你能够来到我的意识中,这样我们可以一起在新的方式中拥有这个体验。谢谢你爱我,照顾我!我现在明白了。让我和你坐在一起,直到你可以回到更加舒适的存在状态”
Your emotions are great assets. They are trying to assist you, to alert you to parts of yourself that are seeking your own love and care. They are also wonderful connectors and expanders of your experience. They are like little helper guides within you. So explore your feelings, acknowledge and identify them, receive their guidance, and then thank them for their service. You may be surprised to see how much lighter you feel and how much smoother your flow is once you have learned to embrace them and their gifts. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你的情感是巨大的资产。它们在试图协助你,提醒你在寻求你的爱与关怀的自我部分。它们也是你体验的奇妙连接器和扩张器。它们就像你之内小小的助手。所以探索你的感受,认识到并识别它们,接收它们的指引,然后感谢它们的服务。一旦你学会拥抱它们和它们的礼物你可能会惊讶地发现你变得多轻盈,你的流动变得多顺畅。

加百利

2021年2月13日

A great many of you have been in service for many years. You have been holding the space for others and your planet. You have been actively caring for so many around you. You have been dedicated to your mission and have been doing the heavy lifting, often feeling misunderstood and unsupported.
很多人进行服务很多年了。你一直在为他人和地球保持着空间。你一直在积极地照顾周围的很多人。你献身于自己的使命,做着沉重的工作,经常感到被误解和不被支持
You may think of the first phase as a very long phase of giving. Many of you will be shifting how your service looks now that there is another wave of people who are awakening and excited to step into your old roles. This can be challenging for many of you as you have identified yourselves through your service, but this change is necessary. The biggest challenge many of you will face is learning to receive, and coming to peace with the idea that your beingness is more than enough.
你可能认为第一个阶段是非常漫长的付出阶段。你们许多人会转变你的服务,看起来有着另一波的人在醒来并很兴奋地步入你的旧角色。这对你们许多人来说会是具有挑战性的,因为你通过你的服务被认同,但这个改变是必需的。你们许多人会面对的最大的挑战就是学会接收,平和地接纳你的存在就已足够的想法
When you are always giving it is like trying to thrive with only out breath. You might think of out breath as masculine energy. You have been leaders and wayshowers in whatever ways served your individual soul paths. But after so many years of dedication, it is time to pass the baton and be ready to receive. Receiving is a feminine energy. Is it time for you to take a great big in breath?
当你总是付出,这就像试图只通过呼气存活。你可能会把呼气认为是阳性能量。你一直是领袖和引路人,在任何服务你个人灵魂道路的方式中。但在这么多年的奉献后,是时候传递接力棒,准备好接收。接收是一个阴性的能量。是时候去深吸一口气
You will still honour your service but for many of you it will shift more into being than doing. You will be putting down the burden of the martyred service paradigm and moving into more joyful, supported service. You will be operating from a space of fairness for everyone involved including yourself. You will breathe in and breathe out, which is the ultimate expression of balanced flow. Allow your service to shift and evolve in whatever ways honour you and your soul agenda, Dear Ones, as that is all part of the beautiful unfoldment of your journey. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你会依旧荣耀你的服务,但对于你们许多人而言它会更多转变成存在而不是行事。你会放下殉道者服务范式的负担,进入更加愉悦、支持的服务。你会从一个公平的空间运作。你会呼气和吸气,平衡流动的终极表达。让你的服务在荣耀你和你灵魂义橙的方式中演变和转变,亲爱的,因为这是你旅程美丽的展开的一部分。

加百利

2021年2月14日

What if we told you that part of your service is allowing others the joy of serving you? ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
如果我们告诉你你的一部分服务就是让他人拥有服务你而来的喜悦会如何?

加百利

原文:https://trinityesoterics.com/.../daily-message-friday.../
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 19:40 , Processed in 0.047288 second(s), 22 queries .