主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-1-12 14:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
麦基洗德-去和造物主共同创造

Greetings beloved beacons of light, I am Lord Melchizedek, and it is an honour to be in your presence. In fact, it is an honour to be in your light, it is your light and your presence that are key at this time of ascension. As we move into the year that you label 2021, I wish to offer some insights as to where to place your attention and also to encourage you to understand that which the energies are encouraging you to experience and to embody. The Creator is constantly expressing and transferring vibrations of light, inspiration, wisdom, and enlightenment into your being to support your progress through the ascension process and in fact, creating the ascension process.
问候,亲爱的灯塔们,我是麦基洗德,很荣幸能够前来。事实上,很荣幸能够来到你的光中,因为你的光和存在是此刻的关键。随着我们进入2021,我希望提供一些洞见---关于该把你的注意力放到哪里---还想鼓励你去明白能量在鼓励你去体验和体现什么。造物主不断地在把光、灵感、智慧和启蒙的振动表达、传输到你的存在中来支持你通过杨升进程,事实上,创造杨升进程
The vibrations and frequencies the Creator shares changes and transforms. This is why it is easy when we take a period of time, a year, for us to express the energies that will influence and impact your being and what you are guided to experience in order to benefit from the energies and the ascension process you will move through automatically, whether you understand it or not. This is the same for every being. It is so much easier to move through the ascension process when you have some insight, some understandings.
造物主分享的振动和频率会改变。所以我们花一段时间,一年,来表达会影响你存在和你被指引去体验之物的能量更加容易些,以便让你受益于你在自动通过的能量和杨升进程,无论你理解与否。每个人都是这样。当你拥有一些洞见,一些理解,会更容易通过杨升进程
For the journey of 2021, there are a few points that I wish to encourage you to remember and to retain in your mind as you move through different experiences. In this year, the energies encourage you to gaze deep within your being, to gaze deeper than ever before. This can be both challenging and uncomfortable, inspirational, and empowering. To gaze deeper than you have ever gazed before, to really focus and concentrate your attention on the vibration, the constant pulsation of truth that moves from within your being, filters into your body, your auric field and your reality. It is for you to notice the pulsation of truth, the energy of truth that is waiting to emerge, and is already flowing.
对于2021的旅程,有几点我希望你去记住,随着你通过不同的体验。在这一年,能量鼓励你去凝视内在深处,比以往更深地凝视。这可以是具有挑战性的和不舒服的、鼓舞人心的以及授全的。去更深地凝视,去真正专注和关注于振动、从你内在浮现的恒常真理脉动,被过滤到你的身体、光环和现实中。你要去注意到等待着浮现以及正在流动的真理脉动和真理能量
The more you connect into the vibration of truth, the more you will recognise it, bringing it into your awareness, actions, reactions, and creations. Gazing within your being allows you to recognise the divine Creator, to develop your relationship with the divine Creator and realise yourself as an expression of the divine Creator. It allows you to recognise Illusions, blockages, and stories that you are holding onto. These Illusions, blockages and stories keep you grounded in the same place as you are now. When you allow yourself to heal the wounds that are necessary, to release or see through the illusion, to see the truth as if the veil is lifted, then you allow the truth to emerge and yourself to move beyond your comfort zone. You allow yourself to transform, to achieve and create new limitless, empowering and fulfilling experiences.
你越多地与真理的振动连接,你会越多地认识到它,把它带到你的意识、行为、反应和创造中。凝视内在让你认识到神圣的造物主,发展你与造物主的关系并意识到自己是造物主的一个表达。让你认识到你紧抓的幻象、堵塞和故事。这些幻象、堵塞和故事让你处于现在的所在之地。当你让自己疗愈创伤,释放或看穿幻象,看到真理,好似面纱已经升起,然后让真理浮现,让自己超越你的舒适地带。你让自己转变、实现、创造新的无限制、授全、令人满意的体验
You may recognise throughout 2021, that your attention be drawn within your being to communicate with your inner divine and truth. It will also be drawn to Illusions, blockages, and stories that require to be released and healed. It may be that 2021 is a very enlightening experience or a very purifying experience, or a mixture and blend of both. You may recognise that certain situations and experiences in your reality come into your reality for you to gaze within. I, Lord Melchizedek, encourage you to approach every situation, scenario, and circumstance by first gazing within, first asking within your being: What does my truth want me to know?
你可能会在2021认识到,你的注意力被引向内在来与你内在的神性和真理交流。它还会被引向需要释放和疗愈的幻象、堵塞和故事。2021可以是一个非常启发人的体验或者一个非常净化的体验或者两者的混合。你可能会认识到某些情况和表达来到你的现实中是为了让你去凝视内在。我鼓励你先去凝视内在,先询问内心:我的真理想要我明白什么来面对每个情况、场景和状况
What Illusions, blockages and stories need to be released, before I investigate the outer world, and create any form of action?
什么幻象、堵塞和故事需要被释放,在我探索外在的世界并创造任何行动之前?
The more this becomes a habit, the more it will become your natural embodiment, allowing for everything to flow with greater ease and divine presence.
这越多地成为一个习惯,它会越多地成为你的自然体现,让一切伴随着更大的轻盈和神圣存在流动
Examine the Divine Flow
检查神圣的流动
It is important in your journey of 2021 to examine your life, to examine yourself and to recognise where the divine flow of the Creator is not present. This may be an area that is stuck, that you are having frustration, anger, or something that simply is not moving forward. It can be something within your being, your personality, something you are trying to create or an experience in your reality. When the divine flow of the Creator is in action everything flows easily and effortlessly, is guided, and creates fulfilment.
很重要在2021的旅程中去检查你的生活,检查自己,认识到哪里造物主的神圣流动并不存在。这可能是一个受困的领域,你在经历沮丧、愤怒,或是某个并不向前的东西。它可以是你内在、个性中的某样东西,你试图在你的现实中创造或体验的东西。当造物主神圣的流动在运作,一切轻松地流动,被指引,满足
I, Lord Melchizedek invite you to examine your reality, your being and what you wish to create.
我邀请你去检查你的现实、你的存在、你希望创造什么
See the areas where you are blocked, stuck and stagnant.Recognise that the divine flow of the Creator is not present or more so that you are not allowing the divine flow of the Creator to be present. Recognise that when the divine flow of the Creator is present everything flows easily, it manifests easily with fulfilment and happiness manifesting as well.
看到你被堵塞、受困、停滞的领域。认识到造物主神圣的流动并不存在于那里,或者说你不允许造物主神圣的流动存在。认识到当造物主神圣的流动存在,一切轻松地流动,它会伴随着满足和幸福轻松显化
Then imagine what it would be like to experience the divine flow in that situation, that experience whatever it may be. Imagine the energy of the Creator, the light of the Creator filling your being, filling the situation whatever it is. Imagine everything coming together, everything manifesting easily and not only easily but better than you ever could have imagined. See, sense, and acknowledge yourself being fulfilled, feeling happy that not only you benefit but everyone else benefits as well.
然后想象在那个情况、那个体验中体验神圣的流动是什么样的。想象造物主的能量,造物主的光充满你的存在,充满任何情况。想象一切聚到一起,一切轻松地显化,不仅轻松,还比你想象的更好。看、感知、认识到自己被满足、感到开心,不仅你会受益,每个人都会受益
By imagining this you are allowing, creating an opening, and awakening for the divine flow of the Creator to flow. The divine flow of the Creator will flow in that situation the more you imagine it, especially for the first couple of days, you will be bringing healing to that part of your reality. It may be that you only need to imagine it once, maybe three times or maybe more, you will know when you feel it is embodied because you will feel the divine flow of the Creator, things will begin to shift and alter within your reality and also within your circumstances. You will simply recognise the divine flow of the Creator pulsating throughout your being, this will be so important for 2021. It may be that you need to bring the divine flow of the Creator not only to your reality and circumstances but to the reality and circumstances upon the Earth, to create a clearing, and bring an anchoring of the Creator.
通过想象这些,你在允许、创造一个开启、唤醒造物主神圣的流动。造物主神圣的流动会流入那个情况,你越多地想象,尤其在最初的几天,你会把疗愈带给你现实的那个部分。可能你只需想象一次、三次或更多,你会知道,当你感到它被体现,因为你会感到造物主神圣的流动,事物会开始在你的现实以及环境中转变。你会认识到造物主神圣的流动在你的存在中脉动,这会是在2021中很重要的东西。可能你需要不仅把造物主神圣的流动带入你的现实和环境,还要带入地球的现实和环境,创造一个清理,带来造物主的一个锚
Something else that I wish for you to focus upon and feel as beneficial in 2021 is bringing your divine presence into action. This can also be coupled with co-creating with the Creator. Meaning that action and the divine presence of the Creator must merge and integrate. I, Lord Melchizedek, wish to make it clear there cannot be one without the other. You cannot feel the presence of the Creator and your divine inner presence, whatever you wish to label it, and not act. You cannot act without acknowledging, connecting, engaging or communicating with your divine presence within. You may recognise that sometimes you experience the energy of the Creator or your divine self flowing through you and then when you enter into your reality, it is no longer. Maybe you take action, action inspired by the mind, by past experiences and yet you do not ask the divine presence within you to inspire, to guide and be present within your action, whatever your action maybe.
我还希望你在2021去专注和感受的就是实践你的神圣存在。这也可以是与造物主共同创造。意味着那个行为和造物主神圣的存在必须融合。我希望说明白这两个不能没有彼此。你无法感到造物主神圣的存在和你的神性但不去行动。你不能行动而不认识到你内在的神性并与它连接、交流。你可能认识到有时候你会体验到造物主的能量或你神圣的自我流经你,然后当你进入你的现实,它不再流经你。也许你采取由头脑、过去体验启发的行动,但你并未请求内在的神性来启发、指引你的行动
This is a wonderful statement:
这是一句奇妙的话:
Divine presence be present in my actions now, divine presence be present in my actions now.
神现在存在于我的行动中,神现在存在于我的行为中
Simply by repeating the statement you create a new action or a new creation, you are not only merging your divine presence, divine experience, and action together, you are also co-creating with the Creator. Remember when I speak of action it can be anything small from walking, talking, creating a project, communicating, to a creative expression.
通过重复这句话,你会创造一个新的行动或造物,你不仅在合并你的神性、神圣体验和行为,你也在和造物主一起共同创造。记住,当我述说行动,它可以是任何东西,从散步、说话、创造一个项目、交流到创造性的表达
The Creator throughout the energy of 2021 is inviting you to co-create. This means that you may be inspired to create something that is not necessarily along the pathway you envision for yourself or maybe it is. It is important to be open to the divine guidance within you and the direction that this divine guidance takes you. It is important to trust in that divine guidance and allow yourself to co-create with the Creator, even if it is something you feel is not quite along your pathway. The Creator wishes to expand your future, expand your experiences, expand your dreams, and so may wish to guide you in a different direction in order for you to experience a greater fulfilment.
造物主在2021邀请你去共同创造。这意味着你会被启发去创造不一定是你想象的道路上的东西。很重要去向内在的神圣指引以及这个神圣的指引引领你朝向的方向敞开。很重要去相信那个神圣的指引,让自己和造物主共同创造,即使这是你感到不是你道路上的东西。造物主希望扩张你的未来、体验、梦想,希望指引你朝向不同的方向,以便让你体验一个更大的满足
Allow yourself in meditation or quiet time to simply say:
让自己在冥想或安静的时间去说:
I am one with the Creator, together we co-create.
我与造物主合一,我们一起共同创造
Repeat this statement until you really feel it, you really embody it and really believe it.
重复这句话,直到你真正有感觉,你真正体现它,真正相信它
This will support you in navigating through your journey of 2021. I invite you to let go of all perceptions, all perspectives that you created through my communication, through the communications of others, and your own beliefs about 2021 because it is a clear canvas for you to create. A canvas for you to co-create with the Creator.
这会支持你航行2021的旅程。我邀请你放下所有你通过我和其他人的话语创造的观点、看法,以及你自己对2021的信念,因为它是一张雪白的画布可以让你去创造。去和造物主共同创造

原文:https://omna.org/the-most-recent-channeling-from-the.../
传导:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-5 06:05 , Processed in 0.032242 second(s), 24 queries .