12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-12-20 14:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-生命面包

Beloved children of men,
亲爱的孩子们
It is time to inform you of what happened then, and this truth will liberate you. Your hearts will blossom and the wait for salvation will be fulfilled.
是时候告知你发生了什么,这个真理会解放你。你的心会绽放,对救赎的等待会被满足
I am the one you know as Jesus Christ.
我是你的萨南达
And today I give these messages through this person who is very familiar to me and has been connected to me in love since eternity. So trust this biography, because the channel is pure and clear.
今天我通过这个人给予这些信息,我很熟悉他,他一直在爱中与我连接。所以相信这个文档,因为管道是纯净的、清晰的
So we turn to today’s topic and again it is the all-encompassing, unconditional love that is to be experienced. By all who are of good will, by those who long for it and seek its hidden truth.
所以我们转向今天的主题,它就是包罗万象、无条件的爱。被所有怀有善意的人体验,被渴望它、寻求它隐藏的真理的人体验。
When I was among you in the human body, questions about love were commonplace and many people could not find a way to develop and make real their capacity for love. The power of external circumstances was too great. For in a world of lovelessness it was difficult to live love.
当我在人类身体中处于你们之中,关于爱的问题是司空见惯的,许多人无法找到一个方法来发展爱的能力。外在情况的力量太大。因为在一个无爱的世界中去活出爱是很难的
And again today I hear your questions. How should I love?
今天我又听到了你的问题。我该如何去爱?
How can I succeed, when social coldness, social harshness and intolerance are commonplace? Where should I start without harming myself?
当涩会冷漠、严酷和不宽容随处可见,我该如何去做?在不伤害自己的情况下我该从哪开始着手?
I hear these questions and they are unchanged, for thousands of years, since the fall of Atlantis. That moment marked the beginning of darkness on earth. The relapse into the deep, destructive power of human ignorance.
我听到了这些问题,它们上千年来都没有改变,自从亚特兰蒂斯陨落以来。那个时刻标志着黑暗的开始。堕落到深度的、具有破坏力的无知
After Atlantis was destroyed, a completely different humanity emerged. It was the last step, into the complete matter, this solid dimension.
在亚特兰蒂斯被摧毁后,一种完全不同的人类出现。那是进入彻底的物质、这个固态的维度的最后一步
The divine light of love did not reach the people anymore and the millennia of wars, destruction, abuse of every kind and darkness, began.
神圣的爱之光不再触及人们,几千年的战争、破坏、虐待、黑暗,开始
It was such a tremendous step of human beings into darkness that the whole universe felt great respect and love for you.
这是人类步入黑暗的一个巨大步伐,整个宇宙对你感到巨大的尊重和爱
Will you ever find your way back into the light? Will you get back into your essence of love?
你还会找到返回光的道路吗?你还会返回你爱的本质吗?
Over all this time, you have been trained and educated. You were born and after a short life you came back to the spirit world.
这么长时间以来,你被训练和教育。你诞生,在短暂的人生后返回精神世界
There you were trained to advance in the following rebirth and to be brought closer to the mystery of your eternity. You have been born, died and been born again. Many times and of your own free will.
你被训练去跟随重生,更加接近你永恒的神秘。你诞生、死亡、重生。很多次,出于你的自由意志
NOW THE END OF TIME IS HERE.
现在结束时刻已经到来
The darkness dissolves and the divine light floods the earth.
黑暗溶解,神圣的光淹没地球
It spreads unstoppably and for the first time in a long time, your questions, your pleas and your turning to the light find a direct echo.
它无法被阻挡,在如此长时间以来的第一次,你的问题,你的恳求,你转向光找到了一个直接的回音
The time of oppression, the time of hatred and unkindness is over. This new age leads you back into your being. Your questions you ask now – for the last time. So how should you love?
压破、仇恨、不近人情的时代结束了。这个新的时代在引领你返回你的存在。你现在的问题---最后一次。你应该如何去爱?
Please accept first that love knows no restrictions! It is always absolute and you can create this reality only out of your unconditionality.
请先接纳爱没有局限!它总是纯粹的,你只能出于你的无条件性来创造这个现实
So love unconditionally. Everything and everyone. Do not make an exception.
所以无条件地去爱。一切和每个人。无一例外
Your “enemy” should be your test, your test. Transform your inner energies into love. Detach yourself from the old, hindering emotions. But above all, detach yourself from your fears.
你的“敌人”应当成为你的测试、测验。将你内在的能量转变成爱。与旧的、阻碍的情感脱离。但最重要的,与你的恐惧脱离
Today your love falls on fertile ground and the fear of disappointment is no longer justified. The energy of love is THE energy for this age.
今天,你的爱落到肥沃的土壤中,失望的恐惧不再是合理的。爱的能量是这个时代的能量
As the earth renews itself, ascends and brings God’s work to completion, the light of love is also leading you back to perfection.
随着地球更新自身,提升,把神的工作带向完工,爱之光也在引领你返回完美
The past ages have accumulated incredible forces of sorrow and hatred. This power must be discharged, and so at present there are an unusual number of natural disasters, wars and often spontaneous discharges of fear energies.
过去的时代积累了令人难以置信的悲伤和仇恨力量。这个力量必须被排放,所以目前有着不寻常数量的自然灾害、战争以及自发性的恐惧能量排放
But do not be afraid, it is necessary and a purifying process which leads to lasting peace. Please begin to love. And love yourself first.
但不要害怕,这是一个必要的净化进程,会导向持久的和平。请开始去爱。先爱自己
Look at your heart, look at your inner self and observe your feelings. Where do fears or unresolved conflicts rise up in you?
看向你的心,看向内在的自我,观察你的感受。恐惧或未解决的冲突从你之内的哪里升起?
Call me or Archangel Michael so that we may dissolve your burdens. For your liberated heart is the prerequisite to absorb the divine light of love. Thus, your fear of living love – is overcome.
呼唤我或大天使麦克,这样我们可以溶解你的孤单。因为你解放的心是吸收神圣爱之光的前提。因此,你对活出爱的恐惧---被战胜
You create your reality yourself.
你创造自己的现实
This generally valid divine law determines your being there.
这个神圣的法则确定了你的存在
Start to listen to your feeling. Ask your heart what is good for you. Practice it, success is certain for you, if you do not despair and patiently know how to celebrate your small progress.
开始聆听你的感受。请问你的心什么对你有益处。练习,成功是肯定的,如果你不感到绝望并耐心地知晓如何庆祝你小小的进展
As soon as you have found yourself in this new reality, you are completely in your divine power.
一旦你在这个新现实中找到自己,你就完全处于你神圣的力量中
What hindered you is gone and you love. Now you perceive the world differently. All suffering is taken from you and pain goes forever.
阻碍你的东西已经消失,你可以去爱。现在你不一样地感知世界。所有的痛苦已经从你身上拿走,痛苦永远离去
Now is the time when your self-transformation bears fruit. And you don’t have to wait for another life, for your body to die again. You create this new reality. Now.
现在是你的自我转变结果的时间。你不需要等待另一个生世,让你的身体再次死亡。你现在创造这个新的现实
OUT OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT
离开黑暗进入光
Dare to take this step out of darkness into light. The time has finally come. Finally and definitively.
敢于离开黑暗进入光。时间终于到来。终于,最后
After you have taken your first steps into your heart, you will immediately notice that changes are taking place all around you. In this age, the return of Mother Earth and the human children to divine oneness, the transformations are happening before your eyes. Be ready for miracles, for there will be many.
在你迈出第一步进入心后,你会立刻注意到改变在你周围发生。在这个时代,地球母亲和人类孩子们返回神圣的合一,转变在你眼前发生。为奇迹做好准备,因为会有很多
Your love is changing the world.
你的爱在改变世界
The social hardship and the social deformities will go, as you release your hardship and your personal “deformities”.
涩会困境和畸形会消失,随着你释放你的困境和个人的“畸形
You are accomplishing so much and now the time is ripe for you to find final salvation. So clear your thoughts, clear your emotions and be clear in your actions.
你在实现很多东西,现在时机已经成熟去让你找到最终的救赎。所以清晰你的想法、情感、行为
Observe yourself and allow yourself to change. Allow yourself to be yourself again. Allow yourself to see your image.
观察自己,让自己改变。让自己再次成为自己。让自己看到自己的样子
The veil that has kept this from you until now has become thin. Push it aside and see your divinity.
直到现在一直阻碍你的面纱已经很薄。把它推到一边,看到你的神性
It is love and only love that heals you, redeems you and brings you peace. To love, freely and unconditionally, that is what you are called to do.
爱,只有爱可以疗愈你,救赎你,带给你平和。去自由、无条件地爱,这是你被呼唤去做的
And for this purpose you came to earth again this time. Every human being on this planet has this life task, which has remained hidden until now: to love, to radiate your light into creation.
为了这个目标,你再次来到地球。每个人都有这个人生任务,直到现在一直被隐藏:去爱、去散发你的光
The time has come for the incorporation of Mother Earth into the expanding creation, as a jewel vibrating in the divine light. And the complete healing of all life on Earth is at the end of this process.
是时候让地球母亲进入扩张的创造,作为神圣之光中振动的一个珠宝。所有生命的完全疗愈就在这个进程的结尾
By releasing your fears and destructive feelings, patterns and blockages, you are doing your part in this transformation.
通过释放你的恐惧和破坏性的感受、模式与堵塞,你在这个转变中扮演自己的角色
It is your own personal contribution. And no one else can do this for you.
这是你个人的贡献。没人可以为你去做
Now turn to your inner world, to your soul, so that you can take courage, so that you can lift your gaze, so that you can stretch out your hands, so that you can say: I am ready to accept this gift, to love my freedom.
现在转向你的内心世界,灵魂,这样你可以拾起勇气,这样你可以抬起头,这样你可以伸出手,这样你可以说:我准备好接纳这个礼物,去爱我的自由
HEART ENERGY IS ACTIVATED
心的能量被激活
Notice how the world has become a different place as you read this. Do you feel more liberated, without worry and uplifted at this moment?
注意到随着你阅读这则信息世界如何变成了一个不同的地方。你感到更加自由了吗?没有担忧
It is because your heart energy is activated and your inner power is awakening. You are in your center. There is no fear there.
这是因为你的心之能量被激活了,你的内在力量苏醒了。你处于自己的中心。在那里没有恐惧
No hate can take possession of you. Confidence, courage and love – you experience it now.
没有仇恨可以占据你。自信、勇气和爱---你会体验
So multiply these moments after you put the book aside.
所以在你把书本放到一边后重复这样的时刻
Be aware, you can hold this energy level. It just takes practice and your consistency.
意识到,你可以保持这个能量水平。只需要稍加练习和你的始终如一
And moments become many moments until you are fully immersed in this energy of love and draw from it. Day after day and at every hour.
一分钟会变成许多分钟,直到你完全沉浸于这个爱的能量。日复一日
This source never runs dry and your heart contains this ever-filling vessel. The divine nourishment for creation. You are forever satiated.
这个源头永远不会枯竭,你的心包含这个永远满盈的器具。神圣的滋养。你永远会被满足
THE WORD OF GOD SATIATED THE FIVE THOUSAND
神的话语会让五千人饱腹
“…from heaven it rained bread, and the people did not suffer hunger.”
“天上下起了面包雨,人们不再挨饿”
The bread of life and the eternal fountain of living water.
生命的面包和永远不会枯竭的泉水
“…So five thousand people satisfied themselves from five loaves of bread and from two fish.”
“所以五千人用五根面包和两条鱼吃饱”
The Word of God drove away the hunger of the five thousand. And indeed, all were satiated.
神的话语驱走五千人的饥饿。确实,所有人都会满足
Fish and bread were not enough and when I began to speak, they forgot their hunger. They listened to me and through that this “miracle” occurred. My brothers distributed what they had, but all felt satiated.
鱼和面包并不够,当我开始说话,他们忘记了他们的饥饿。他们聆听于我,从而“奇迹”发生。我的兄弟们分发他们拥有的东西,所有人感到满足
Over the years, this event has been distorted and taken literally. It was indeed a miracle, but not of the kind reported to you. Only the Word of God satisfies and His love quenches the thirst. So it was then and so it is today.
随着时间的推移,这个事情被歪曲。这确实是一个奇迹,但不是告诉你的那样。只有神的话语可以满足,只有他的爱可以解渴。当时是这样,现在也一样
In these parables you will find the eternally satisfying bread and the water of life. For the awakened heart immediately receives the Word of God and feeds on it.
在这些比喻中,你会发现永恒的令人满意的面包和生命之水。因为苏醒的心立刻会接收神的话语并食用它
The food for your soul. And once your soul is satiated, you have no more hunger. You forget your thirst, for you have drunk of the water of life. You forget your hunger, for you have eaten of the bread of the Father.
给予你灵魂的食物。一旦你的灵魂被满足,你不再饥饿。你忘记口渴,因为你饮用了生命之水。你忘记你的饥饿,因为你食用了父亲的面包
The Word of God has become light and settles in your heart.
神的话语已经变成了光并安住于你的心中
Now go and love until you are filled, until you feed completely on the water and the bread of the Father. Go and bear your witness, the time has come.
现在去爱,直到你被充满,直到你完全依靠父亲的水和面包。去见证,时间已经到来
So I take my leave for today and please always remember that I am always with you.
我现在离去,请总是记住我与你在一起
My love is always with you, all the days. Adonai. JESUS SANANDA
我的爱总是与你在一起。

萨南达

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2020/12/19/sananda-the-bread-of-life/
传导:Jahn Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 15:57 , Processed in 0.038328 second(s), 24 queries .