回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-11-24 13:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
加百利-最高的结果

2020年11月19日

In your dedication to become all you can be, have you fallen into the trap of constantly looking for what is wrong with you? Dear Ones, you cannot berate yourselves into enlightenment. It simply will not work because you cannot grow from a place of resistance to yourself.
在你去成为你可以成为的一切之中,你是否落入了不断寻找自己出了什么错的陷阱?亲爱的,你无法鞭笞自己进入启蒙。这是不会奏效的,因为你无法从抗拒自己的空间成长
Further, any wounded aspects of self will interpret that negative focus as a constant threat of impending rejection or abandonment, which will keep those wounds very active and triggered.
此外,任何受伤的自我面向会把这个消极的专注诠释为即将发生的拒绝或抛弃威胁,这会保持那些创伤活跃和被触发
Resistance is a state of contraction, healing is a space of expansion. Self improvement is a wonderful goal but true growth best occurs from a space of safety, acceptance, consistency, unconditional love, and encouragement.
抗拒是一个收缩的状态,疗愈是一个扩张的空间。自我完善是一个很好的目标,但真正的成长会在安全、接纳、一致、无条件之爱、鼓励的空间发生
Isn’t it time you provide the safe and nurturing space you need to truly thrive? For that is exactly what creates the perfect environment for growth, healing, and your evolution. And the beautiful thing is, once you have created that within, you will be much better able to provide that loving space for others, as well. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
是时候去提供给自己真正繁荣所需的安全和滋养空间。因为这正是创造成长、疗愈、进化所需的完美环境所需的。美妙的是,一旦你在内在创造了它,你能够更好地为他人提供那个有爱的空间。

大天使加百利

2020年11月20日

Faith and trust open you to the energies of acceptance and allowing. Acceptance and allowing open the door to patience, peace, and presence. Patience, peace, and presence support you in the full experience of your beingness.
信念和信任让你向接纳和允许的能量敞开。接纳和允许开启通往耐心、平和、存在的大门。耐心、平和、存在支持你完全体验处于当下
The year of 2020 has been a year of flux, a year of unknowns, a year of letting go. It has required you to get comfortable with unprecedented energies, to connect with your heart and inner wisdom, and to settle deeper into your faith and trust as you evolve beyond the illusion of control and sit in the pregnant pause.
2020是不稳定、未知、放下的一年。它要求你熟悉前所未有的能量,与你的心、内在智慧连接,沉淀于你的信念与信任中,随着你进化超越控制的幻象并安坐于富有意义的暂停时期
If you can see all of the elements that are born from the combination of faith and trust, you can see how this has served you well in discovery and development of those core elements that are essential to your enlightenment process. This will help you immensely as navigate your way forward into the new earth energies of 2021 and beyond. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
如果你可以看到所有来自信念与信任组合的元素,你就可以看到这会如何服务你去发现和发展对你启蒙进程来说至关重要的核心元素。这会立刻帮助你航行进入2021以及之上的新地球能量。

大天使加百利

2020年11月21日

The more you know, love, and honour yourself the better all your relationships become because they will reflect back that truth and fairness. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你越多地了解、爱、荣耀自己,你的人际关系会变得更好,因为它们会反射出这个真理和公平。

大天使加百利

2020年11月22日

One of the energetic fine-tunings that may be up for you in the remainder of this year is exploring and releasing any ways you may still feel your beingness isn’t enough.
在今年剩下的时间里可能会到来的一个能量精调就是探索并释放任何你依旧感到光靠存在是不够的方式
One of the most consequential shifts between 2019 and 2021 is shifting from doing to being, from martyred service to joyful service, from duty to heart led preference. One of the main purposes of 2020 has been to explore any ways you have been in resistance to yourself, your own energetics, or your own unique service path, and begin to work with inspired flow.
2019到2021之间的其中一个最重要的转变就是从行事转变到存在,从殉道者服务转变到喜悦的服务,从职责转变到由心引领的偏好。2020的其中一个主要目标就是探索任何你在抗拒自己、自己的能量或独特的服务道路的方式,并开始与启发人的流动共事
We wish to remind you that your growth is your service, your energetics serve the whole, and your self expression from an authentic place of soul alignment is what blazes new trails. From that perspective you can see that beingness in no way equals laziness! Allowing these higher vibrational truths to replace the old 3D models of societal conditioning and the glorification of busyness will serve you well as you step up into the energies of 2021 and beyond. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
我们希望提醒你,你的成长就是你的服务,你的能量服务着整体,从与灵魂对齐的真实之地出发的自我表达会开辟新的道路。从那个角度,你可以看到存在绝不等同于懒惰!让这些更高振动的真理取代旧的3D涩会状况模型以及对忙碌的赞颂,这会很好地服务你,随着你步入2021以及之上的能量。

大天使加百利

2020年11月23日

When you are navigating times of energetic intensity and you are feeling discomfort, it can be helpful to ask the following questions.
当你航行能量强烈的时期,你感到不适,去询问以下问题会是有帮助的:
“Is what I’m feeling mine or the energy of the collective?”
“我所感到的是属于我的还是集体的能量?”
“If it is mine, what love and support can I give the part of me that is feeling the discomfort?”
“如果是我的,我可以给予感到不适的自我部分什么样的爱与支持?”
“If it is the collective’s, what energy might I send or anchor to assist?”
“如果是集体的,我可以发送或锚定什么样的能量来协助?”
And finally, one of the most important questions you can ask as you explore any situation, “Am I in my head or in my heart?”
最后,你可以询问的最重要的一个问题,随着你探索任何的情况,就是:“我处于头脑中还是心中?”
You will recognize, more and more, that being in alignment with the wisdom of your heart is the way to move with the energies as comfortably and efficiently as possible, and from there the highest outcomes can always be discovered. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你会越来越多地认识到,与你心的智慧对齐是尽可能舒适和有效地与能量一起移动的方式,从那里,最高的结果总是会被发现。

大天使加百利

原文:https://trinityesoterics.com/.../daily-message-thursday.../
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 16:44 , Processed in 0.047737 second(s), 24 queries .