主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-4-12 13:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
耶稣-这是我们的重生

Dear brothers and sisters, you are one with me in all ways… This weekend brings the culmination of much work on many sides of the veil.
亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,你在所有方面都与我合一...本周末带来了面纱许多面向中大量工作的高潮
You personally have worked tirelessly to come to this moment. You have looked deep within to find all that needs to be healed and transformed, in the knowing that by doing this work within, you create change on the outside.
你个人不知疲倦地工作来到了这个时刻。你看向内在深处寻找所有需要被疗愈和转化的东西,你知道通过做这项内在的工作,你会在外在创造改变
There are many worries and rumours of what this weekend will bring, as well as fear does not enhance any dimension or paradigm. Rest assured that the greatest clearout is happening and you will be all informed of this in a very short time.
关于这个周末会带来什么有着许多的担忧和传闻,恐惧不再增强任何的维度或范式(enhance any dimension or paradigm)。放心,最大的清除正在发生,在很短的时间内你们都会被告知这一点
A word to those, or about those, who are new to this ascension project. When I came, it was to show you the light that burns radiantly within YOU. This was and is your divine fire, your divine essence. Initially, people saw that they are the divine, a message that was widely embraced in my lifetime and thereafter.
我想要对那些刚接触这个扬升项目的人说。当我到来,我会展示你在你之内明亮燃烧的光。这是你神圣的火焰,你神圣的本质。最初,人们看到了他们是神圣的,一个在我的生世中以及之后被广泛接受的信息
Later it was corrupted, you were told that you had to go a ‘Father’ and this had to be done ‘through me’. This was never my message.
后来它被破坏,你被告知你必须拜访一个“神父”,这必须“通过我”完成。这从未是我的信息
You are as radiant as I, you are as radiant as the Divine. It is all within you, waiting for the shift of the ages, for you to come full circle and understand truly that the ‘Second Coming’ is not of a brother to his brothers and sisters, or a ‘God’ to ‘his people’. It is the awakening of the fullest knowing that You are the Divine. You are the one you have waiting for, the one you have been practicing to meet, seeking to know.
你和我一样明亮,你和神一样明亮。一切都处于你之内,等待着时代的转变,等待你回到原点,真正明白“二次降临”不是一个兄弟对他的兄弟姐妹,或者一个“神”对他的“子民”。而是觉醒,完全知晓你就是神。你就是你在等待的人,你一直在准备去相见的人,寻求知晓的人
This weekend, as at every Easter, that divine spark is amplified within you, so that you are closer to this knowingness than you have ever been.
本周末,就像每一个复活节,你之内的神圣火花被放大,这样你可以更加接近这个知晓
This Easter, great changes will be revealed, but none of them can compare to the exceptional luminance that now radiates from the souls of the light and from Gaia herself.
这个复活节,伟大的改变会被揭示,但它们没有一个可以与正从光之灵魂和盖亚辐射出来的非凡光辉相比较
Your tipping point is past. You are manifesting, actively manifesting, Heaven on Earth, Living Divinity, in this now moment, in this new period.
你的转折点已经过去。你在显化,积极地显化,人间天堂,活着的神性,在这个当下,这个新的时期
Feel into what resonates as truth for you; allow the knowingness to enfold you and enwrap you. Allow for the deepest merging of energies that you have yet experienced to free the sweetness of your divine essence into your full awareness.
感受对你来说共振为真理的东西;让知晓包裹你。让你还未体验过的最深的能量融合将你神圣本质的甜美释放到你的全意识中
Consider the conscious creation of your new Now moment. Time is changing, it is melting. Timelessness is emerging. Miracles are more possible; intend for them, seek them, notice them.
思考有意识地创造你新的当下时刻。时间正在改变,它正在融化。永恒正在浮现。奇迹更加可能;意图它们,寻求它们,留意它们
You are in the ‘between times’, learning to use new skills and opening up to ever greater expansion and divine expression. Have fun! Be creative! Let your joy be your goal, your trusty guide.
你处于“中间时期”,学习使用新的技能,向更大的扩张和神圣表达敞开。玩得开心!富有创意!让你的喜悦成为你的目标,你可靠的指南
When you are in joy, you are in me, we are united in conscious divinity. How wonderful! We are coming together more rapidly and with greater awareness… savour this return journey and allow your peace, your love, your forgiveness to expand outwards to all; that is living the message of Easter and rebirth.
当你处于喜悦,你就处于我之中,我们在有意识的神性中统一。多么美妙!我们在更加快速、伴随着更大的意识聚集到一起...品味这个返回之旅,让你的平和、爱、宽恕扩张向一切;这就是复活节和重生的含义
This is not my rebirth, this is Our Rebirth. Together.
这不是我的重生,而是我们的重生。我们一起
原文:https://jennifercrokaert.blogspot.com/…/yeshi-this-is-our-r…
通灵:Jennifer Crokaert
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 17:52 , Processed in 0.025034 second(s), 24 queries .