主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-12-28 11:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【基督】充满活力的基督意识

COME INTO MY CARE AND OBTAIN ETERNAL LIFE.

进入我的关怀并获得永生

I am MASTER CHRIST, and Christ Consciousness is the cause of this message.

我是基督,基督意识是这则信息的起因

Beloved humans,

亲爱的人类

● Rejoice – the day of truth is coming.

●欢喜---真理之日正在到来

● Rejoice – the hours of perfection are approaching.

●欢喜---完美的时刻正在接近

Rejoice – what has been awaited for so long is coming true: mankind awakens and finds back to its roots.

欢喜---等待了很长时间的东西正在到来:人类苏醒,找到根源

Now we are walking the path together and keeping each other straight. We support and strengthen each other. We recognize the light in our neighbor and the light at the end of the tunnel. Our arrival is expected, and we are close to arriving.

现在我们一起行走在道路上,保持彼此不偏离道路。我们支持和加强彼此。我们认识到邻居的光,隧道尽头的光。我们的到来是意料之中的,我们正在到来

Now we need to put on proper shoes and a coat of light.

现在我们需要穿上合适的鞋子和光之外套

Now, in the final phase of transformation, all light warriors are called upon to let their inner light emanate so that they can be perceived by other people; by those who are looking for guidance.

现在, 在最后的转变阶段,所有的光战士被呼唤去让内在的光闪耀,这样他们可以被其他人感知到;那些寻求指引的人

Because nothing is harder than recognizing what’s right and truthful in a world that is backwards.

因为没什么比在倒退的世界中认识到什么是正确的、真实的更难的了

Many people are looking for something to hold on to, for inner guidance and a way out of the dilemma this earth and they themselves are in. And these people need to be met with vibrant Christ Consciousness now.

许多人在寻找一些东西去抓取,为了内在的指引以及走出地球和他们自己所处的困境。这些人现在需要遭遇充满活力的基督意识

You need to gently turn your inside out so that as many people as possible and necessary for this transformation can experience this.

你需要温柔地把你的内在带出来,这样尽可能多这个转变所需的人可以体验到

ACTING GENTLY AND COURAGEOUSLY

温柔、勇敢地行为

You now need to act gently and kind, yet courageously and determined, and face the dark energy fields and their many discharges appropriately.

现在你需要温柔、友善,但勇敢、坚定地行为,恰当地面对黑暗的能量场以及它们许多的排放

Today many of you have reached the point where they are no longer influenced by this hustle. You can neither be tempted nor scared by the princes of darkness.

今天你们许多人到达了不会再被这样的喧嚣影响的点。你不会再被黑暗领主诱惑或吓到

This is a sign that you have realized a certain extent of Christ Consciousness, which allows you to act this way.

这是一个迹象---你已经领悟了一定程度的基督意识,以致于你如此地行为

Anyone who has realized Christ Consciousness, who can see behind the cosmic drama, and whose consciousness is imbued with love.

任何领悟基督意识的人,可以看到广阔戏剧的背后,以及谁的意识充满了爱

The more conscious a person is and the more capable of loving, the stronger Christ Consciousness is anchored in his soul and heart.

一个人越有意识、越有爱,基督意识就会越强力地锚定于他的灵魂和心

Now it is true that some of you have reached a spiritual state in which they need to put their cards on the table and show their colors. To whom does this refer? I tell you: the ones concerned know.

现在,确实,你们一些人到达了他们需要把牌摊放在桌子上并展示他们颜色的精神状态。这说的是谁?我跟你说:相关的人知道

Now this leads to the following situation:

现在这导向了下面的情况:

While the incredible discharges on the upper earth continue, more and more people obtain awareness of the deeper significance of these events. This leads to the disappearance of fears for the future or the apocalypse, and the influence of destructive energies decreases significantly.

虽然令人难以置信的排放在更高的地球继续,越来越多的人意识到这些事件(复数)更深的含义。这导致了对未来或末日的恐惧消失,破坏性能量的影响显著地减少

Before the new can be born, the old must die or be mastered.

在新的可以诞生前,旧的必须死亡或被精通

More and more people become aware of this necessity and remain calm by not allowing to get pulled into dramas that others have created.

越来越多的人意识到这个必要性并保持平静,不被拉入他人创造的戏剧中

But what happens then? Is there an afterlife, and was there life before?

但接下来会发生什么?是否有着来世,有着前世吗?

At exactly this point the warriors of light and the beings of light, which have been referred to, intervene.

正是在这个点,你们光战士和光之存有,去介入

SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS

传播好消息

● Spread the good news that all life is one and we all return to our origin.

●传播好消息---所有的生命都是一体的,我们都在返回我们的起源

● Spread the good news that there is no death and that the human body is the soul’s residence, the temporary home for a limitless spirit.

●传播好消息---没有死亡,人类的身体是灵魂的居所,一个无限制灵魂暂时的家

● Spread the good news that God is light and love, and that darkness and hatred will always be overcome in the end.

●传播好消息---神是光与爱,黑暗与仇恨总是会在最后被战胜

● Spread the good news that today, like in all times, warriors and carriers of light, masters and enlightened beings walk among human beings, so that everyone can seize the opportunity for ascension.

●传播好消息---今天,就像所有的时刻,光战士和光之携带者,大师和开明的人行走于人类之中,这样每个人可以抓住扬升的机遇

● Spread the good news that the power of love far exceeds all human imagination and always triumphs, on all levels of creation.

●传播好消息---爱的力量远超所有人的想象,总是会在造物的所有层面获胜

Humanity never lastingly remains a prisoner of darkness. Nobody is ever completely lost, because God’s grace is endless and eternal.

人类不会永远都是黑暗的囚徒。没人会永远迷失,因为神的恩典是永恒的、无尽的

With these words I guide you into the light until you are completely imbued with Christ Consciousness.

伴随着这些话语,我指引你进入光,直到你完全充满基督意识

I encourage you to stand up so that everybody can see your light.

我鼓励你站起来,这样每个人可以看到你的光

I encourage you to fully resort to God’s care so that miracles can happen.

我鼓励你完全依靠神的关怀,这样奇迹可以发生

I encourage you to perfect Christ Consciousness in you, so that you can see what is and become who you are.

我鼓励你完美内在的基督意识,这样你可以看到所是并成为你的所是

I am with you

我和你在一起

I am MASTER CHRIST

我是基督

通灵:Jahn J Kassl
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/DUSs5QBQIOGYlCR6jL9Lww

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-4 04:10 , Processed in 0.025420 second(s), 24 queries .