主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-10-28 10:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【母神】盖亚已经完全扬升

I AM your Mother God, the Divine Feminine, the Sacred One. Your Father God is here too, he shares his energies also but has asked me to speak. We have a message for the Lightworkers of Earth on this fair evening, during your full harvest moon.

我是你的母神,神圣的阴性,神圣的一。你的父神也在这里,他也在分享他的能量,但他请求我来说话。在这个美好的夜晚,在你完整的满月期间,我们有一则给予光之工作者的信息

Things are shifting and changing quickly now, dear Children. You all feel it and see it all around you. I'm not speaking of your news programs. I'm speaking of your beautiful Gaia, Planet Earth. Have you noticed how sparkling and beautiful she is now? Can you feel it in the air? Have you noticed the crystal blue skies and fluffy white Sylphs making appearances for you? Yes, they do! The animals and insects too; all know that something has changed!

事物正在快速地改变和转变,亲爱的孩子们。你们都感觉到了,都在四周看到了。我不是在说新闻节目。我是在说美丽的盖亚,行星地球。你是否有注意到她现在是多么的美丽和闪闪发光?你能在空气中感受到吗?你是否有注意到水晶般透彻的蓝天和毛绒绒的白色精灵为你呈现?是的,他们有!动物和昆虫也一样;都知道有些东西已经改变!

Gaia herself has fully ascended now and she is awaiting for you all in the 5th dimension and beyond. Even in your present state, somewhere between 3rd and 4th density or dimensions as you have come to understand it, you can see her beauty reflected back to you. But let us say that in the 5th is where her beauty shines. Truly. She is very grateful for all that you have done for her; you Lightworkers of Earth. She is also grateful to your Galactic families and all of her Kingdoms who have all helped.

盖亚已经完全扬升,她在五维以及之上等待着你们所有人。即使在你当前的状态,在三维或四维之间的某个点,正如你开始明白的,你可以看到她的美丽反射回你。但让我们说五维是她的美丽闪耀的地方。确实。她很感谢你们为她所做的一切;光之工作者们。她还感谢你的银河家人和所有提供帮助的她之上的王国

Symptoms for Lightworkers

光之工作者的症状

Those of you who are closest to her are feeling the effects of Gaia's Ascension now. You may feel light-headed, have headaches, body aches, stomach and intestinal issues, feel scatter-brained, exhausted and many other symptoms. How could you not be affected? The one whom you have lived upon your whole lives has changed and morphed into a new body. This is quite exciting stuff!!

你们那些与她最贴近的人能够感受到盖亚扬升的影响。你可能感到头晕、头痛、身体疼痛、胃部和肠道的问题、感到注意力不集中、疲惫等等。你如何能不受影响?你生活在其之上的存在已经改变并蜕变成了一个新的身体。这是非常令人兴奋的

Of course, this great change in Gaia's make-up is also occurring as the same time as my (our) Tsunami of Love, so the energies are 'off the charts' as you say. Please give yourselves extra rest, clean food and clean fresh water when you can. Try your best to let go of as much as you can. Your lives are changing and will continue to change dear hearts.

当然,这个盖亚构造的巨大改变和我(我们)的爱之海啸同时发生,所以能量是“破纪录的”。请给予自己额外的休息、干净的食物和水。尽可能多地去放下。你的生活正在改变,会继续改变,亲爱的心

We will step away as we know this One needs her rest. Your Father and I love you all more than you know and send it to you continually. Go rest now with our love.  

我们离去,因为我们知道这位管道需要休息。你的父亲和我对你们的爱超乎你们的所知并不断地把爱发送给你们。伴随着我的爱去休息吧

通灵:Dancing Dolphin
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/O6HAaR1BBIWJ96CzT01nTw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 18:45 , Processed in 0.042278 second(s), 24 queries .