回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-10-19 10:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【Kejraj】10月18日
《2018年11月11日的能量门户》

Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj(Kayry).

问候!衷心地,我是Kejraj(Kayry)

The information expressed here is that of my perspective, my point of view. For all truth is within your heart. Find the peace and the truth will reveal itself. We hope you FEEL our LIGHT and LOVE in this message.

这里所表达的信息是我的观点。因为所有的真理存在于你的心中。找到平和,真理会揭示自身。我们希望你在这则信息中感到了我们的爱与光

The excitement continues to build as we rapidly approach a very powerful energy portal. We speak of the 11/11/2018(11) gateway, the light of which will be felt at the core of all beings.

兴奋之情继续建立,随着我们快速接近一个非常强大的能量门户。我们是在说11/11/2018(11)的门户,光会在所有存在的核心被感到

All of the major energetical waves that we’ve had in 2018 up until now, will culminate at the 11/11/11 gateway, in addition with new portals being open, giving Earth and Humanity a great push in this process. This is going to be a huge one.

2018年起直到现在我们所经历的所有重大能量波浪,会在11/11/11门户到达高潮,加上新开启的门户,会给予地球和人类一个巨大的推动。这会是一个相当巨大的推动

We have stated previously that we will be experiencing the energies of the master number 11 threefold. A time to rejoice, for this will be an in your face wake up call. Even those most asleep, won’t be able to help but notice the 11/11/2018(11) wherever they look.

我们之前就说过我们会体验大师数字11的三倍能量。一个欢喜的时间,因为这会是你面对面的唤醒呼叫。即使那些最沉睡的人,也会注意到11/11/2018(11),在他们看向的每个地方

Now, they can choose to make of this whatever they wish. But if just for one second they allow their mind to wonder about this 11 phenomenon, that will be enough to trigger a new process in their beingness towards a higher awakening. And with Jupiter in transit through Scorpio, the 11/11 energies will amplify their ‘curiosity’. This will be the start of a new journey for many.

现在,他们可以随意解释这些东西。但哪怕只有一秒,他们让自己的头脑去好奇这个11现象,就足以在他们的存在中触发一个朝向更高觉醒的新进程。伴随着木星通过天蝎座,11/11能量会放大他们的“好奇心”。这对许多人来说会是一个新旅程的开始

We cannot emphasize enough how important it is to GO WITHIN. Spend time alone, in nature, get in touch with the Divine in You.

我们无法再强调进入内在的重要性。花时间独处,处于大自然中,和内在的神性接触

YOU hold the keys to the Universe’s secrets. It is time to remember who you truly are. This may sound bitter but the truth is it does not matter how any one else sees you. It does not matter how angels view you, and other higher dimensional beings, or even Creator for that matter. Why do I say this?

你有着访问宇宙秘密的钥匙。是时候去忆起你真正的所是。这可能听起来有点苦涩,但事实就是任何人如何看你根本不重要。天使如何看你,其他更高维度的存在或甚至造物主如何看你根本不重要。为什么我这样说?

In simple terms, no one outside of you can change you. So if you see yourself as a weak, miserable, unworthy being, that is what you will remain. However, if you begin to awaken, give yourself another chance, BELIEVE in yourself, turn to the light within, and realize your true divinity, realize your godliness, you will have forged a new path for yourself, and a brighter future.

简而言之,外在的任何人都无法改变你。所以如果你视自己为脆弱的、悲惨的、无价值的存在,你就会是这样。无论如何,如果你开始醒来,给予自己一次机会,相信自己,转向内在的光,意识到你真正的神性,意识到你的信仰,你会为自己锻造出一条新的道路,以及一个更光明的未来

The light of the Divine rests within YOU. The purity, the wisdom, the love, all rests within you in this now moment. The time has come for you to claim your POWER, and go forward in leaps and bounds.

神圣之光栖息在你之内。纯净、智慧、爱、一切都在这个当下处于你之内。是时候去宣称你的力量,并飞速地前进

Use this energy of the 11/11/11 portal and uplift yourself into a new reality. You are bound by nothing. Let this portal be the New Year for you and begin anew.

使用这个11/11/11门户的能量,将自己提升到一个新的现实。你不受任何东西的束缚。让这个门户成为你的新年并重新开始

From heart to heart, I Am Kejraj!

衷心地,我是I Am Kejraj!

翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/yjOxviplIUAlSwtmWvKGlA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 04:41 , Processed in 0.024121 second(s), 24 queries .