主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-9-28 12:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【宇宙之母】我看到了你

I am the Mother, the Universal Mother of all things. I see you children. I know you. I love you. I am that I am just as you are that you are. We are one. I see you tonight shining brightly like the stars in the universe, for in truth you are all little universes of vast potential of light, of fire, of passion, of pain experienced and healed and lessons remembered. It is true that you are much much greater than you think you are in this little human suit at this now moment. Rest in the possibility that more of your higher aspects are available for questioning, for wisdom, for insight, for strength.

我是母亲,宇宙万物的母亲。我看到了你,孩子们。我知道你。我爱你。我是我所是就像你是你所是。我们是一。今晚我看到你像宇宙中的星星一样明亮地闪耀,因为事实上你们都是小小的光、火焰、热情、痛苦的广阔潜能宇宙,富有经验、疗愈、牢记课程。确实,你比你认为的(此刻处于小小的人类外套中)要更加巨大。在你更多的更高面向可以被用来请求问题、智慧、洞见、力量的可能性中放松

I am the Mother, the Universal Mother of all things. Feel my heart leap in rhythm with your own. Feel my breath on your skin, my warm embrace. Know that you are loved and comforted, at peace should you so choose it. My arms are open children. I see you expanding moment by moment embracing the beauty of the in-between-space where you currently are residing as you push through the dimensions like taffy. Dimensions can pull and tug around you based on your current vibrational experience. Such is true for timelines. Best be prudent, be wary - careful, with your vibrations for what you give out you attract.

我是母亲,宇宙万物的母亲。感受我的心与你的心一起跃动。在你的皮肤上感受我的气息,我温暖的拥抱。知晓你被爱着和安慰着,处于平和。我的双臂是敞开的,孩子们。我看到你时时刻刻地在扩张,拥抱你当前处于的中间地带的美丽,随着你像taffy一样通过维度。维度基于你当前的振动体验可以在你周围拉扯。时间线也是这样。最好对你的振动保持谨慎,机警---细心,因为你投射什么就会吸引什么

I am the Mother the Universal Mother of all things. I see every tree, every flower. I know the elementals tending to each. I swim in the waters, the rivers. I am within the breath of all things. My breath is your breath, children. We are creating this life story together, you are our feet on the ground delivering the message of love once again to the Earth. Gaia has been so wounded and her need for healing has been heard far and wide across time and space. Her healing is being extended from us through your open hands. The animal kingdom is in great need of your healing, children. Many of you are sending your healing prowess into Gaia. Extend it also to her kingdoms such that the energetics of the kingdoms upon her may be restored, rebalanced.

我是母亲,宇宙万物的母亲。我看到每一棵树,每一朵花。我知道元素们照顾着彼此。我在水中、河流中游泳。我在万物的气息中。我的气息就是你的气息,孩子们。我们一起在创造这个人生故事,你是我们在地面上的双脚,再次把爱的信息传递给地球。盖亚是如此地受伤,她对疗愈的需求在时间空间中被广泛地听到。她的疗愈从我们经由你敞开的双手被延伸。动物王国急需你的疗愈,孩子们。你们许多人在把自己疗愈的力量发送给盖亚。把它扩张到动物王国,这样地球上王国的能量可以被恢复,重新获得平衡

I am the Mother, the Universal Mother of all things. I see you children. I see your pain, I see your woundings. Allow me to embrace and comfort that which you do and do not yet see that needs healing and truth revealed. I am forever with you. I am your mother. We are one.

我是母亲,宇宙万物的母亲。我看到了你,孩子们。我看到了你的痛苦,我看到了你的创伤。让我拥抱和安慰你已经看到和还没有看到的需要疗愈并揭示真相的东西。我永远与你在一起。我是你的母亲。我们是一

通灵:Galaxygirl
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/k7AJdEbiy5wMvLOlK4sggw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 17:30 , Processed in 0.336084 second(s), 24 queries .