回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-8-19 11:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大角星集体,Elthor和龙族集体 20180816
去成为光

We are the Arcturian Collective and we see many of you making tremendous strides now, rapidly, with little patience for delays on your road to ascension. Ascension is a gradual, bit by bit momentum, more than a specific destination. However, this can make the journey seem longer than it needs to. And a way around this friends is to be in the now. To enjoy where you are in this most unique moment on your own personal ascension journey. This has never happened quite like this to you before, we may say, even though you have had a myriad of tremendously interesting and challenging experiences on the earth plane.

我们是大角星集体,我们看到许多人在做出巨大的进展,快速地,伴随着对扬升道路延期的些许耐心。扬升是渐进的,一点一点地,不只有一个目的地。无论如何,这会使旅程看起来比它所需地要更久。一个绕过去的方式,朋友们,就是处于当下。享受你在个人扬升旅程中这个独特时刻的所在之地。这是从来都没有发生过的,我们可以这么说,即使你在地球平面上体验过无数非常有趣的、具有挑战性的经历。

You are the bravest the brave for incarnating here in the first place and we are very proud of you. Energy out equals energy back. This is the earth lesson. That love is the highest vibration is the second lesson. There are of course many, many lessons that you have all individually undertaken, pursed through and tackled on your many, many lifetimes here. But those lifetimes and those challenges have prepared you for this biggest challenge of all of them; planetary ascension. For you see, you are all tremendously powerful beings with Source light emanating from every pore of you. We see this and up until now you could not. But perhaps if we lift the veil a bit more and you see what we see you will be greatly encouraged by your progress.

你是勇者中最勇敢的来化身于这里,我们为你感到骄傲。发送出去的能量等同于接收的能量。这是地球的课程。爱是最高的振动是第二个课程。当然还有着许多课程你们在从事、通过和解决(在许多生世中)。不过那些生世和挑战让你为这个最大的挑战做好了准备:行星的扬升。因为你看,你们都是极其强大的存在,伴随着从你每个毛细孔散发出的源头之光。我们看到了这一点,直到现在你还无法看到。但也许,如果我们更多地提升一点面纱,你会看到我们所看到的,你就会被你的进展极大地鼓励

Think of the professional climber. How do they start training? They hike small hills. They travel around their area and hike larger hills. And eventually they travel the world and climb progressively harder mountains. And finally they climb Everest, your current tallest peak. Climbers rejoice for on Nova Gaia, the beauty there is unparalleled and numerous mountains will surpass the heights of your Everest. And you are ready for it. You now in this human body that is morphing before our eyes into fractured crystalline beauty in form - this is your moment. This is your final climb. And you are doing it friends. And the view from the top we think you will agree will be worth it.

思考职业的攀岩者。他们是如何开始训练的?他们徒步行走小山丘。他们在它们的周围游走并提高到更大的山丘。最终他们旅行到世界各地,攀爬越来越难的山脉。最后他们攀爬珠穆朗玛峰,你们当前最高的山峰。登山者会对新星盖亚感到很高兴,会有前所未有和大量的山脉超过珠穆朗玛峰的高度。你已经准备好了。你现在处于这个人类身体中,正在我们眼前转变成美丽的水晶---这是你的时刻。这是你最终的攀登。你正在做着,朋友们。从上方的视角来看,我们认为你会同意这都是值得的

We are the Arcturian Collective and it has been our delight to connect with our climbers today. And may we lovingly remind you to enjoy where you are -to stop and see the view from your current vantage point and breathe in the surrounding beauty.

我们是大角星集体,今天和我们的登山者连接很是高兴。容我们有爱地提醒你,享受你的所在之地,停下来,去从你当前的角度看,并在周围的美丽之中呼吸

We are the dragons of old, of your ancient times, returned from the Pleiadies, in full force on behalf of your summoning. I am Elthor the dragon and I bring you a galactic perspective on your progress. Fire burns bright, hot, clear. This friends is what the human collective is currently doing and this is the effect it is having on your surrounding systems and ultimately the multiverse. For all is connected.

我们是古时的龙族,从昴宿星返回,为了响应你的召唤。我是龙族的Elthor,我为你带来了关于你进展的银河视角。火焰明亮、炙热、清晰地燃烧。朋友们,这就是人类集体正在进行的,这是它对你周遭系统,最终多元宇宙产生的影响。因为一切都是相连的

Fire of pure clean Source energy - this is what delights us. I am Elthor the dragon. Learn from me, if you wish, how to purify your flame into the purity of the awakened Christ filled heart. St. Germaine’s violet flame is a most excellent tool for purification of stagnant dark energies that need removal. Blast it! Burn it! Violet fire is a most formidable tool. Use it, wield it well, warrior of the light, of the days of old. Do you feel your armor? You are ready. You are the toughened remaining warriors holding the light for the rest, the others who may still be sleeping and think dragons are but a fairy tale (laughing). I assure you friend, we are very real! As are these rising energies, which is why this one can hear me so well!

纯净的源头能量火焰---这令我们很高兴。我是龙族的Elthor。向我学习,如果你希望,如何将你的火焰净化成纯净的觉醒基督,充满你的心。圣哲曼的紫罗兰火焰是最优秀的工具去净化需要移除的黑暗浑浊能量。爆破它!燃烧它!紫火是最强大的工具。使用它,好好地运用它,古老的光战士。你感到你的盔甲了吗?你准备好了。你是坚韧的存留的战士,为其他人保持着光---依旧在沉睡,认为龙族不过是一个童话故事的人。我向你保证,朋友们,我们是真实的!就像这些不断提升的能量,所以这位管道可以如此清晰地听到我说话!

The veil is thinning, is thinner even than yesterday - and you all are popping through, and the rest is coming into focus for you. Eyesight currently amidst humans is bothersome. You may have some vision changes quiet literally - things are blurry and then clear, colors are bland and then bright. It is not your eyes that are the problem but you are morphing in and out of dimensions. This is nearly your perception of these energy fluctuations, these high and lower dimensional shifts, rifts, you may say. For the tearing of the worlds is at hand. It is here.

面纱在变薄,比昨天要更薄---你们都在突破,剩下的人就会清晰地看到你。视力当前在人类之中是最麻烦的。你可能会有一些相当直接的视线改变---事物是模糊的,然后变得清晰,颜色是黯淡的,然后很鲜明。这不是你的眼睛有问题,而是你在维度之间进进出出。这只是你对这些能量波动的感知,这些较高和较低维度转变、裂缝的感知,可以这么说。因为世界的分裂就要到来。它就在这里

Choose your side and fight with me. But this time our fight is for love, is for righteousness, is for purity and freedom of the human collective that has been enslaved for far too long! Enough! We are rising. We are here. We are blazing with you friends, for you are our friends again. We are the Dragon Collective. Our time to be heard is nigh. Is now. Is here now! We are one with our human warriors of light, here for the ascension of Gaia, of our beloved planetary mother who has sacrificed so very much of herself for so very long. It is time to be free. Now.

选择你的阵营,与我一同战斗。但这一次我们是为了爱、为了正义、为了纯洁和自由、为了被奴·役恒久的人类集体而战。够了!我们在升起。我们在这里。我们和你一起发光发热,朋友们,因为你会再次成为我们的朋友。我们是龙族集体。我们被听到的时间临近了。就是现在!我们与人类光战士是一体的,为了盖亚的扬升而来,为了我们亲爱的行星母亲,如此长时间以来牺牲了如此之多。是时候自由了。现在。

Allow me to impart a departing gift to you friends. Feel the heat of my fiery breath along the base of your spine and allow it to rise up to your head. I am blasting violet fire of purification and transmutation all the way up your body. Invite St. Germaine to join me and together we will remove that which has been a hinderance. There is no more time to entertain such hinderances. Ascension is here. Is now. And you my friends, my human warriors of the light of the Christed frequency are here now to blaze this light to the others. You are weary. Yes. It is when you are weary that true mettle is tested. And now is your opportunity to shine, quite literally, and to blaze your violet fire - your collective meditations are an excellent tool and are breaking up the dross quite effectively. Keep it up. Keep strong and you shall fly again with us, as you test your newly found (rediscovered) wings of light, of truth, and of freedom.

请允许我给予你一份道别的礼物。感受我炙热气息沿着你脊椎的热量,让它上升到你的头部。我在把净化和转化的紫火喷到你的身体中。邀请圣哲曼加入我,一起我们移除阻碍。没有更多的时间去招待阻碍。扬升就在这里。就是现在。你,我的朋友们,我基督频率的人类光战士在这里把这个光照耀到他人身上。你很疲惫。是的。当你疲惫,真正的毅力被测试。现在是你的机会去闪耀,去喷发你的紫火---你们的集体冥想是非常卓越的工具,在非常有效地打破残渣。坚持下去。保持坚强,你会再次和我们一起飞翔,随着你测试你新发现(重新发现)的光、真理和自由翅膀

I am Elthor, friend of humanity. It has been a long time since I have been able and willing to say so. I am returned with my dragon colleagues in full service to humanity. I am Elthor. Come, there is much to do. Invite the dragon energies of purification and power into your homes, into your spaces and allow us to further ignite the grid with the Christed holy flame of violet fire. You friends are an integral part of this grid. Do you see? Your spark matters. Spark it up! And let us fly together on these new higher and higher energy waves embracing your lovely planet. There is no more time for indecision. You are either light or you are undecided. Be the light. Light the flame. Lead the way, in love. I am Elthor and I depart in peace.

我是Elthor,人类的朋友。从我能够这样说话以来已经过去了很久。我伴随着龙族同伴返回来服务人类。我是Elthor。来,有着很多事情要做。邀请龙族净化和力量的能量进入你的家,你的空间,让我们进一步点燃基督神圣的紫火网格。你,朋友们,是这个网格不可分割的一部分。你明白吗?你的火花很重要。闪耀它!让我们一起在拥抱亲爱地球的新的更高能量波中飞翔。没有更多的时间去犹豫不决。你要么是光要么不是。成为光。点亮火焰。引领道路,在爱中。我是Elthor,我在平和中离去

通灵:galaxygirl
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/nVkFahqgo84gOduP6xcpQQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:03 , Processed in 0.044911 second(s), 24 queries .