主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-8-7 11:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
6个常见的习惯在阻碍着你

If you are reading this blog and frequent our site, chances are you want to live your very best life. Congratulations! Acknowledging and recognizing this is the your biggest first step in actually doing so. While we all know that healthy and positive habits help us to create the life we desire, there are some habits I have been noticing in myself that creep in and hold me back in living my best life.

如果你在阅读这篇博文并经常访问我们的网站,很有可能你想过上最好的生活。恭喜!认识到这是你实际去这么做的最大的第一步。虽然我们都知道健康和积极的习惯会帮助我们创造我们渴望的生活,有着一些习惯我注意到在悄悄地潜入,阻碍我过上最好的生活

As always, I love sharing with you what I notice in my life, in hopes of helping you with whatever might be going on in yours. Remember life is a journey and a process, it’s never perfect. So long as we are present and aware we can find the happiness and inner peace that we truly desire. Here are six common habits that may be holding you back:

一如既往,我喜欢和你们分享我在生活中注意到的,希望能帮到你正在你生活中发生的。记住生活是一个旅程,一个过程,它从未是完美的。只要我们存在并保持意识,我们可以找到我们真正渴望的幸福与内在平和。这里有6个常见的习惯,可能阻碍着你:

1. Comparing yourself to others. We live in a very competitive world, that pushes us into the mindset that we must always compare ourselves with others. This is such a waste of time! Every single person on this earth has a different path, a different purpose, and a different journey. Own where you are and honor where everyone else is, but don’t ever think you’re less than (or better than) someone. Really just stop.

1.与他人比较。我们生活在一个竞争非常激烈的世界,这让我们处于必须总是和他人比较的心态。这非常浪费时间!地球上的每个人都有一条独特的道路,一个不同的目标,一个不同的旅程。承认你的所在,荣耀别人的所在,但永远不要认为你比别人要差或要好。真的,停止这么做

2. Dwelling on the past. Our minds love to ruminate on things that happened in the past. This is another practice that really is a waste of our precious time. Sure there is always something we could have done better or said differently, but in reality, the past no longer exists. Take the lessons and strive to live in the present moment.

2.驻留于过去。我们的头脑喜欢沉湎于发生在过去的事情。这是另一个惯例,真的是在浪费我们宝贵的时间。确实,总是有着我们可以做得更好或不一样述说的东西,但事实上,过去不再存在。吸取教训,努力生活于当下

3. Obsessing over the little things. Life is not perfect. Sometimes we can get so caught up in little annoyances and judgments that we forget the big picture of life, and we get stuck. We cannot control anything in the outer world. Remember to breathe, be curious, and allow life to unfold.

3.沉迷于小事情。生活是不完美的。有时候我们会深陷于小烦恼和评判之中,我们忘记了生活的大画面,我们被困住了。我们无法控制外在世界的任何东西。记住呼吸,要有好奇心,让生活展开

4. Going against your intuition. We are so lucky as human beings to have a sense of intuition. It’s an inner guidance system that tells us how we feel, what we want, where to go, and what to do ― if we listen to it. So many times we go against our better judgment, which leads us to places, people, and things that are not in our best interest. Start listening to and following the voice inside you that always has your highest good at heart.

4.违背你的直觉。我们非常地幸运,作为人类可以拥有直觉。它是一个内在的指引系统,告诉我们作何感受,我们想要什么,要去哪里,该做什么---如果我们聆听它。很多次我们违背自己更好的判断,这让我们到达了并不利于我们的地点、人、事物。开始聆听和跟随内在的声音,它总是为了你最高的良善着想

5. Staying stuck in indifference. Sometimes we get into a mode of cruising through life, as if we’re on autopilot. Life is meant to be passionately lived. Have you discovered what your passions are? Cultivate a sense of curiosity and joy in your life.

5.陷入冷漠。有时候我们会进入巡航模式,好像我们处于自动驾驶的模式。生活是要被热情地生活的。你是否发现了你的热情所在?去培养好奇心和喜悦感

6. Low-balling your life. You have a specific purpose here on this earth. The world would not be the same without you. Take a moment to contemplate that. What message are you here to share? What are you here to do? So many of us have a deep-seated belief that our lives are not important, and so we set low goals. Dream big! Fulfill your purpose, and make your mark. The world needs you!

6.降低生活品质。在地球上你有着一个特殊的目标。没有了你世界不会是相同的。花点时间来沉思这一点。你到这来分享什么信息?你是来做什么的?非常多的人有着一个根深蒂固的信念,我们的生活并不重要,所以我们设置较低的标准。敢于梦想!实现你的目标,留下你的印记。世界需要你

I hope naming these habits that are holding you back can help you become more aware, so that you can choose differently. What are some of your self-sabotaging habits you would like to share with us here! Let me know in the comments below!

我希望指出这些阻碍着你的习惯能帮助你变得更有意识,这样你可以不一样地选择。你想要和我们分享什么样自我妨害的习惯!让我在下方的评论中知道!

翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/mq6kE46gIkzyvYb6YLo-lA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 08:49 , Processed in 0.038271 second(s), 24 queries .