主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-7-11 11:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使麦克】让自己从心说话

Greetings dear ones! Greetings! I am Mi-ka-el, I am Archangel Michael, Archangel of Love and Truth, Warrior of Peace and Light, your protector, your brother and friend always.

问候,亲爱的一们!问候!我是麦克,大天使麦克,爱与真理的大天使,和平与光的战士,你的保护者,你的兄长和朋友

I come today to speak to you about integrity and about truth. I come to assist you in understanding that when you are intending to be the voice of truth in every aspect of the world, then you are being supported by myself directly.

今天我前来和你述说正直与真理。我前来协助你理解,当你意图在世界的各个方面成为真理的声音,你就会拥有我直接的支持

Allow yourselves to speak that which your heart is saying to you because it is of the truth, and let go of fears and worries of being judged or of being misperceived and misunderstood.

让自己去述说你的心在对你说的话,因为它是真理,放下被评判或误解的恐惧与担忧

In the Nova Earth you need to stand in integrity at all times, and therefore act upon that which your soul and your heart is saying is appropriate. Responding firmly in the positive way to the ones who ask you to be nice and twist the truth for them is to respond with loving kindness, and is the way you free yourselves from the old ways in which you felt the need to compromise so that you could survive and be at peace somehow.

在新星地球,你需要时刻处于正直,从而基于你的灵魂和心说是恰当的东西行为。在积极的方式中向那些请求你友善的人坚定地回应,为他们编织真理就是伴随着仁慈回应,是你自由于你感到需要妥协的旧方式的方法,这样你就可以不知怎么的生存以及处于平和

Your obligation, dear hearts, is to be true to yourselves and to follow only the direction and the guidance of your soul. Stop allowing others to attempt to solve their needs and agendas by taking advantage of your big heart, and of the love that you are extending generously to everyone.

你的职责,亲爱的心,就是忠实于自己,只跟随灵魂的方向和指引。不要再让其他人试图通过利用你宽大的心以及你慷慨地向每个人延伸的爱来满足他们自己的需求与议程

Saying “no” and setting healthy boundaries is love. In doing so you honor yourselves greatly, and at the same time you give back more love and power to the ones that are asking, unreasonably, for your cooperation, than if you were to silence and step over the voice of your own intuition and guidance.

说“不”并设置健康的边界就是爱。这样做你会极大地荣耀自己,与此同时你会给予那些不合理地请求你合作的人更多的爱与力量,比起沉默并覆盖你直觉和指引的声音

When you do so there is a great and multifaceted lesson for everyone concerned, especially when you act upon that “no” with confidence and strength while remaining peaceful and unapologetic. More often than not you will find out that the response you get is relief and acceptance, for everyone knows when they are crossing boundaries and are adding more to their karmic debt.

当你这么做,对每个涉及的人来说有着一个伟大的、多方面的课程,尤其当你伴随着自信和力量基于那个“不”行为,同时处于平和与毫无悔意。往往你会发现你得到的回应是慰藉与接纳,因为每个人知道当他们跨越边界,就是在给自己添加更多的业债

On the other hand, you are not required to offer others more good deeds to prove that you are kind and loving. In fact, the Mother would never ask you to be always the giver or, even worse, to be the one that always sacrifices and takes chances – the martyr complex.

另一方面,你并不需要提供他人更多的善行来证明你是友善的和有爱的。事实上,母亲永远不会要求你总是成为给予者,或者,甚至更糟,总是去牺牲和冒风险---烈士

What you are asked, dear hearts is to be in balance, to follow the peace of your hearts and choose to be free of any inappropriate obligations. And that means that you allow everyone to move further along their own paths freely and unburdened.

亲爱的心,你被请求的是处于平衡,跟随心的平和,选择自由于任何不恰当的职责。这意味着让每个人自由地、无负担地深入他们的道路

Follow the guidance of your hearts at all times. Ask me to assist you to stand strong in your truth and know that you are always supported in every decision and endeavor that you take to release and eliminate the dis-empowerment of the old third dimensionality that has kept humanity enslaved for thousands and thousands of years.

时刻跟随你心的指引。请求我协助你在你自身的真理中坚强站立,知晓你在每个决定和努力(释放和消除奴·役人类数千年之久的剥夺力量)中总是被支持着

Stay with my love, with my peace, and with my sword of truth. Farewell.

与我的爱、我的平和、我的真理之剑同在。再会

通灵:Genoveva Coyle
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/G5TstekrqjpVDDDlqT4VKQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2018-7-11 12:30 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Kiki2017 于 2018-7-11 12:38 编辑

希望每个光工都能读到这篇。每次当说了很多道理来拒绝对方加入地脉工作时,他们总会义愤填膺地评判这是没有爱的行为...天晓得我是最希望有人可以和我一起承担的!拒绝是为了保护对方更是为了保护盖亚的能量。为了更大更深沉的爱。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2018-7-11 12:37 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
如果你是正确的人 哪怕跨越海洋我也希望把你请过来。如果不是,即便是同一个城市我也不能要求你去做超越你震动频率的事情。那样不但对你无益,我自己更要承担这种错误判断的业力。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2018-7-12 08:15 | 显示全部楼层
跟随心的指引,跟随直觉的指引。

尽量少说话,特别是没有积极意义的话,三思而后言。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 14:16 , Processed in 0.037258 second(s), 25 queries .