积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-2-14 03:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2018-2-12
萨南达【这是我们最辉煌的时候】

Sananda via Galaxygirl, February 12th, 2018
翻译:荷光*凯,微信公众平台:xinjiyuanlove

Greetingsfriends and family, of the light and of tough mettle. You are strong enough forthis moment in what will soon be your history. This channel wishes me toaddress how to speak your truth to those who don’t want to hear it and mostlikely have killed you in other lifetimes. It is true. Many of you have diednumerous times in numerous not so nice ways at the hands of those who were notready for your light and were blinded by it, and reacted in fear. It is timefor you to forgive this and to move onward. And I assure you this is thelifetime you have been training for, and this is the lifetime that needs yourlight the most.

问候坚强勇敢的朋友和家人们。在这个即将成为你们历史的时刻,你们已足够强大。这个管道希望我能谈谈如何把你们的真相告诉那些不想听的人,他们很有可能在其他前世中杀害过你,这是真的。你们中的许多人已经无数次地死去过,在那些还没有准备好你的光的人的手中,他们被黑暗蒙蔽,并且在恐惧中做出了行动。现在是你去原谅并继续前进的时候。我向你们保证,这是你们一直以来为此而训练的,此生中你的光在是最重要的。

Life as you know and understandit is about to be expanded even further, which can and will be jarring to thosewho are happiest asleep. You’ve heard the phrase “Never wake a sleeping baby,”haven’t you? There are many – billions – of these sleeping spiritual babies whoare going to be jolted awake and irritated, flustered, angry, shocked. Theywill need you to lead them and to be the quiet voice of comfort at first,followed by your loudest voice of leadership, of wisdom, of hope, of grace.

生命正如你所知晓和理解的,它将会进一步扩展,这对那些沉睡的人来说将是不协调的。你们听说过这句话“不要吵醒熟睡的孩子”,不是吗?这些熟睡的幼小的灵魂有很多,它们会被惊醒、被激怒、慌乱、愤怒和震惊。他们需要你们引导,你们首先要让自己平静祥和,然后是发出你最响亮的作为向导的、智慧的、希望和优雅的声音。

Now, you will not be alone inthis. Not only will your dormant healing and wisdom from former lifetimes comeonline for you, but of course you will have us, the Company of Heaven(unincorporated!) backing you up every step of the way. Seek us for inspiration.Blog. Vlog. Connect. Post. Email. Speak. It has never been easier to connectvia your emerging and evolving technology – and we understand and see thesocial isolation in this for our grounded ones, who long to remain safe intheir obscurity.

此刻,你们不是孤单一人。你不仅可以从前世中获得潜在的疗愈和智慧,而且在你道路上的每一步中,你将会得到我们,天堂的团队的支持。寻找我们,通过你的灵感,博客,视频,链接,邮件,交谈。通过你正在形成的和不断发展的技术联系上并不容易 ——从我们地面人员那里,我们理解并看到了这种社会上隔离的存在,他们希望能在隐蔽中保持安全。

Ascension is normal, as SuzanneLie’s Arcturian friends and family are continually saying, guiding. Ourgrounded ones need to speak clearly, from the heart, about their experiences.And I, we, assure you, this is the lifetime that they will listen. Your voiceis most necessary for the success of this mission, although yes, be at peacethat success is assured, a “done deal’ as you say. The human consciousness wasseeded by my ascension, true, but I was merely showing you how to do it, sowingthe seed for this possibility to begin to be processed. And now the time ofmass planetary ascension is upon us in this most glorious Now, and we on theships are dancing and can hardly contain our joy at the thought of our imminentreunion with our family and friends of the light who have done the impossiblewith the grace and ease of masters of light and love. Of true love light.

扬升在正常进行,就像苏珊的朋友和家人经常说的。我们在地表的朋友们需要从内心清楚地表达他们所体验到的。我以及我们向你们保证,这是他们今生所要聆听到的。你们的声音对于这次任务的成功是最必要的。最终的和平和成功是肯定的,正如你们所说的“木已成舟”。人类的意识已被我所播下的真理的种子而得到提升,我向你们展示,播下的种子正在这个进程中。现在是行星大规模扬升的时代,这是我们最辉煌的时候,我们在船上跳舞,在即将与光之家人和朋友们团聚的想象中,我们几乎无法抑制我们的喜悦。他们在光与爱的大师们的恩典和抚慰中,在爱与光的真理中,完成了几乎不可能做到的事。

Allow me in. Allow me to help youin this transition. Hearts must be expanded gently. This is not your job toexpand hearts but to show them a heart that is so expanded with Christ love andlight that it will be contagious and they will seek me to help expand them. Youare the lovers, the leaders of this new glorious era of Nova Gaia. You are andhave been in leadership training for many lifetimes for this Now moment. Do notbe afraid, for I am with you. In this world where nothing is as it seems, I amreal, my love is real, the Company of Heaven is so real – all around you – itis truly just the illusion that is being stripped away. All the “good stuff” iseven better than you can currently imagine!

请允许我在这个转变中帮助你们。心必须被温柔地打开。你们的工作不是要去打开他们的心,而是给他们展示一颗基督的爱与光的心,这将会具有感染力,他们会寻求我帮助扩展它们。你们这些可爱的人,是这个盖亚新星时代的领导者。你们身为领导者已为了这一时刻培训过许多世。不要担心,因为我和你在一起。在这个世界上,似乎没有什么是真实的,而我是真实的,我的爱是真实的,天堂团队是如此的真实——在你们的周围——这确实会产生出一种错觉。所有“美好的事物”超出了你们现在能够想象到的!

I leave you now enveloped in myChrist-light, in your developing Christ light and know that I am ever here foryou, and your success is assured. Lean on me. I’ll lean on you. Together we areso strong, friend, you have no idea. Nothing is impossible to those whobelieve, because your intention creates. Be careful with what you are creating.Love must be in the forefront – of everything.

在围绕我的基督之光里,现在我离开你们,你们也正在扩展中的基督之光里,要知道会我永远在这里守护着你们,你们必定会成功。依靠我,我也依靠你们。你有所不知,朋友,我们是如此团结,如此坚强。对那些坚信的人来说,没有什么是不可能的,因为你的意图正在创造。小心你正在创造的东西。爱一定是最首要的——在一切之上。

I love you. I am your Sananda. Beencouraged. We’ve got this!

我爱你们。我是你们的萨南达。我们彼此鼓舞着!

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/djDHj5iG81FMtf6_NElGag

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-2-15 01:07 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
在爱中

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:49 , Processed in 0.036048 second(s), 24 queries .