主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-2-14 03:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使拉斐尔】我带来了疗愈的礼物

I am Raphael and I come with healing gifts in my hands. I spread these gifts all over Earth today. There is much that will be healed on Earth. All of Earth’s creations need to be healed today. In some places there is more to heal than in other places. All of these creations have their own healing ability. It is this ability that is brought to life now. In your bodies there is an essence of holiness. It is this essence that has a great healing ability. Let your essence come up in your consciousness and you have all an ability to heal yourselves. Deep inside your body you can sense this essence and it lives on love. When you fill yourselves with love you can feel this essence of peace and happiness. You just are … are in the flow of light and love – A place you would rather not leave, but could stay in … forever. In spite of this you leave it after a short moment, as the energy is much too strong to be possible to hold for any longer time. The body needs to get used to this energy so bring forth your essence now and then. You do this most easily in your meditative moments. It allows the body to adjust itself according to this higher energy and to want to be there for longer moments. You are one with your dear body, you are partners and you strive together on Earth.

我是拉斐尔,我带着疗愈的礼物前来。我把这些礼物散播到全世界。地球上有着许多会被疗愈。所有的地球造物都需要疗愈。在一些地方所需的疗愈比其他的地方要多。所有这些造物有着自己的疗愈能力。这个能力正被唤醒。在你的身体中有着神圣的本质。这个本质有着伟大的疗愈能力。让你的本质出现在你的意识中,你们都有能力疗愈自己。在你的内心深处你可以感到这个本质,它靠爱生存。当你充满爱,你可以感到这个平和与幸福的本质。你只是...处于爱与光的流动中---你不想要离开的地方,希望可以永久驻留。尽管如此,片刻之后你就离开了,因为能量太强难以再保持住。身体需要适应这样的能量,所以时而带出你的本质。你会在冥想的时刻最容易做到。它允许身体调整来适应这个更高的能量,想要处于那里更长的时间。你与你亲爱的身体是一体的,你们是伙伴,你们一起在地球上奋斗

Take care of your partner and it will give more back. Is this not also your own experience? How often do you not forget to take care of yourself because of all the musts that are prioritized instead? It does not take much of your time to give a little extra to yourself every day. You would notice a large change within yourself if you gave yourself a little love every day. You are not used to doing this for this is not what you have learned to do. You have been taught to fit in and do this and that, but now dear children, it is time to relearn. Take some extra time for yourselves and build up your energy. When you are in the higher energies within yourselves you give from the surplus and this surplus can be large and enough to give from to many. Also, you give out a higher energy that gives much more than the tired and heavy energy that you most often walk around with. The largest responsibility you have is for yourselves and it is then that positive thing can happen. Life opens up for completely new possibilities that you now have both strength and energy to pursue.

照顾好你的伙伴,它会给予你更多。这也不是你自己的体验吗?多少次你忘记照顾好自己,因为所有优先的必须?每天多留点时间给自己不需要花费你太多的时间。你会注意到内在一个巨大的改变,如果你每天多给自己一点爱。你并不习惯这么做,因为这不是你学会去做的。你被教导去融入,做这个,做那个,但现在,亲爱的孩子们,是时候去重新学习。为自己多花一点时间,建立你的能量。当你在内在处于更高的能量,你从盈余中接收,这个盈余会是巨大的,充足的去给予许多人。同样,你还给出了一个更高的能量,会比你通常走动的疲惫、沉重能量给予更多。你最大的责任是对你自己,然后积极的事情可以发生。生活开启了全新的可能性,你现在有着力量和精力去追求

Feel your essence dear children on Earth and let it fill your body. Life then gets a whole different meaning for you and your whole existence obtains a golden edge. You understand the meaning of life in a deeper and more loving way. It is easier for you then to just be and you see your path as a whole long stretch of possibilities. You have found the deepest meaning of life and you thank life for all it has given you and taught you. You now walk on the path of light and possibilities and you literally radiate where you go. Be loving dear children on Earth, be loving wherever you go. You tear down walls and build new just by being in your love. This is the greatest and most beautiful that exists. It is these healing gifts that I now wake up on Earth – Love’s holy gift, which wakes up the holy essence that resides deep within you. It is your holy grail that is the cup that you now will drink on Earth. The cup is clean, beautiful and full of unconditional love. It is this light, beautiful and high energy that now streams down to Earth in order to fill each one of you. Earth’s all creations will be transformed by this energy and it is wonderful, beautiful and good.

感受你的本质,亲爱的孩子们,让它充满你的身体。生活随后会给予你一个完全不同的含义,你的整体存在获得一个金色的刀刃。你在更深,更有爱的方式中理解生活的意义。你会更容易存在,你视你的道路为一条延伸的可能性。你发现了生活最深的含义,你感谢生活给予你、教导你的一切。现在你行走于光与可能性的道路,你在你前往的地方发光发热。有爱,亲爱的孩子们,无论你去哪,有爱。只是通过处于你的爱中,你在拆掉墙壁并建立新的。这是最伟大和最美丽的存在。我在地球上唤醒这些疗愈礼物---爱的神圣礼物,会唤醒你内在深处的神圣本质。它是你的圣杯,你现在可以在地球上饮用。这个圣杯是干净的,美丽的, 充满了无条件之爱。这个光,美丽,高度的能量正流向地球,为了充满你们每个人。地球所有的造物会被这个能量转变,这真是太美妙,太美好了

I, Raphael, am now strengthening this light and beautiful energy on Earth so that more will be lifted up by it.

我,拉斐尔,现在加强这个光和美丽的能量,这样更多人会被它提升

I send you all my love

我送给你我所有的爱

Raphael

拉斐尔

通灵:Ann Dahlberg
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/xU-p0GoekUUSkALT7Ak-mw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:03 , Processed in 0.032441 second(s), 24 queries .