主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-2-12 04:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【萨南达】美好的日子就要到来

It is Sananda. I AM going to speak first here and then I will bring my dear friend St. Germain and he will share with you much more.

我是萨南达。我先来说,然后我亲爱的朋友圣哲曼再来,他会和你分享更多

But for at this point now as you continue on in your various missions, as you continue to work through all of these things that you are dealing with in your daily lives, it is important for you to know that we are all with you. Each of us are with you more than you can possibly imagine.

在这个点,随着你继续各种任务,随着你继续通过你在日常生活中所处理的,很重要去知道我们与你同在。我们每个人都与你同在,超越你的想象

There is so much that is in the process of happening, as you hear many times. And many of you become concerned that these things are not happening, that all these things that you’ve been hearing about are not yet occurring. But I tell you now, as Sananda, they are occurring.

有着非常多正在发生,正如你听到许多次的。你们许多人担心这些东西并没有在发生,你一直在听到的这些东西还没发生。但我现在告诉你,作为萨南达,它们在发生

There is so much that is happening if not outside of yourself, inside of yourself. So many changes that are developing within you because you are metamorphosing into that beautiful butterfly that comes from the caterpillar.

有着许多在发生,如果不是在你之外,就是在你之内。非常多的改变在你之内发展,因为你在蜕变成美丽的蝴蝶

You are the one that is moving through this transition and you are becoming that beautiful being that you are intended to be, that you once were and you are going to be again. Not that you are not now, for you certainly are. From where we see you, you are all beautiful beings. But from where you see yourself many of you do not believe that you are. Many of you believe that you are less than. But I tell you that you are more than you can imagine at this point and you are going to yet be so much more.

你在通过这个转变,你在成为你意图成为的美丽存在,你曾经的所是,你会再次成为。并不是你现在就不是,因为你肯定是。从我们的视角,你们都是美丽的存在。但从你的视角,你们许多人不相信你是。你们许多人相信你比那要差。但我告诉你,你比你可以想象的更多,你将要成为更多

But as you look toward the future — and a wonderful future it is — always remember that you need to be in the now at all times. Do not forsake the now for the future. Do not wait until tomorrow comes before you live for today. That is important. Because even though everything is changing and about to change tremendously more, because you are beginning to see these things — and yes, you cannot in many ways feel like you can tell your neighbors, tell your friends, your family even of all of these things that you know of because they look at you like you are … what is your term … nuts. They look at you like you don’t know what you’re talking about, like you’re living in that La La Land. But you are not living in La La Land.

但随着你看向未来---一个美好的未来---总是记住你需要时刻处于当下。不要为了未来抛弃当下。不要等待直到明天到来前才去活出今天。这很重要。因为即使一切都在改变,就要惊人地改变,因为你在开始看到这些东西---是的,你无法在许多方式中感到你可以告诉你的邻居,朋友,家人这些东西,因为他们看着你好像你...用你的话语...疯了。他们看着你好像你不知道你在说些什么,好像你生活于爱乐之城。但你并不生活在爱乐之城

You are the ones that are living in a reality. A reality of your own making. A reality of the collective conscious making. And as you continue to make this reality it is going to come into being. You are going to move into this new Golden Age. You are already moving into it.

你是生活在现实的人。你自己创造的现实。集体意识创造的现实。随着你继续建造这个现实,它会成型。你会进入这个新的黄金时代。你已经在进入

What just occurred with this celestial event that just happened with your moon, it was a catalyst to bring about the next waves of energy that are coming. And they are coming. And they’re going to be here with you very soon and you are going to experience much more within you. Many more feelings of bliss are going to come over you. You are going to be going through your various days and you are going to wonder, why do I feel so good, whereas before you would ask the question, why do I feel so bad. Now it is going to be mostly good, mostly positive.

刚刚发生的月亮事件,它是一个催化剂,会带来正在到来的下一波能量。它们正在到来。它们很快会到达,你会在内在体验更多。更多的狂喜感将要到来。你会经历你各种各样的日子,你会好奇,为什么我感觉如此美好,而在这之前你会问,为什么我感觉如此糟糕。现在多半会是美好的,积极的

But you must believe that. You must believe that good times are ahead and the old paradigm, the old times of the past, the ones that kept you depressed and down and feeling like you are lost and alone, those times are over my friends. My dear brothers and sisters, those times are over and now it is time for you.

但你必须相信。你必须相信美好的日子就要到来,旧的范式,旧的时代,让你沮丧,失落,感觉好似迷失和孤独,那些时刻结束了,朋友们。我亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,那些时刻结束了,现在是你的时代

I AM Sananda and I will leave now and bring St. Germain.

我是萨南达,我现在离去,有请圣哲曼
(译注:请阅读《圣哲曼 20180204 完美的当下》)

通灵:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/cIs8oTNsSjXkWDqXKtmxIw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 18:56 , Processed in 0.029441 second(s), 24 queries .