主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-2-10 13:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【萨南达】光的爱人

My dearest beloveds…and I say to you in this Moment, each and every one of you, are truly my beloveds! – let us rejoice in the current times here on Gaia, even such as they are – for, as most of you already know, the dark ones are finally turning to the Light – which is a wondrous thing!

我的挚爱...我在这个时刻与你说话,你们每个人,都是我的挚爱!让我们在当前的时期欢喜,即使是现在这个样子---因为,正如你们大多数人已经知道的,黑暗存有终于转向了光---这是一件美妙的事情!

Even so, I know that many of you are feeling greatly challenged by all the topsy turvy happenings occurring, right now. This one who is channeling my message is also feeling very confused lately…and maybe even a bit depressed.

尽管如此,我知道你们许多人因正在发生的昏天暗地备受挑战。这位管道最近也感到了困惑...甚至还有点沮丧

That is all understandable – even expected, but knowing that doesn’t make it any easier to handle in your daily life, does it?

这是可以理解的---甚至意料之中的,但知晓这些并不使它更容易应付,对不对?

I wanted to say, however, that no matter how tired and frustrated you are, there are still so many of you beautiful Light-Lovers (Lovers of Light!), who are finding ways and moments each day, to act compassionately toward others, even if it is to say something to someone that will cause them to smile for a moment, and to be able to forget about all of the stressors in their life, and to feel my Love for them, through your beautiful acts of kindness.

然而,我想要说,不管你有多累或沮丧,依旧有着许多美丽的爱光的人(光的爱人!),每一天都在寻找方法,富有同情心地行为,即使是对他人说会让他们微笑的话,使他们忘记所有生活中的压力,感受我对他们的爱,通过你美丽的善举

Those benevolent actions are much more important, and impactful, than you can imagine; they obviously help the person needing that smile or compliment, but that one action also causes that wonderful “ripple” effect – like a pebble tossed into a pond – the Love from that act of kindness, just keeps expanding outward, in waves, until all souls here on Gaia, will feel the Love, my Love, for each of you.

那些仁慈的行为,比你能想象的,更加重要,更有影响力;它们会明显地帮助需要那微笑或称赞的人,但那个行为也造成了美妙的“涟漪”影响---就像把鹅卵石扔到池塘里---从那善举而来的爱,不断地向外扩张,一波波地,直到所有盖亚上的灵魂,感到爱,我对你们每个人的爱

Now, it may seem far fetched to some still, to think that one person’s compliment of another, could actually be felt by All – but I assure you that is the case – and your scientists are getting very close to discovering this “connectedness” of us All – and that will be a glorious day, indeed!

现在,对一些人来说,去认为一个人对他人的称赞,实际上会被所有人感受到,依旧遥远---但我向你保证这是真的---你们的科学家就要发现我们所有人的这种“关联”---那会是辉煌的日子!

Beloved ones…I wanted to come to you today, to give you some well-deserved encouragement, and Love, so that even when you are feeling tired, depressed and frustrated at times, please remember that I am always with you, and Loving you – and if you can work up enough energy to make someone’s day just a little bit brighter for a moment, then your whole world will also be raised up!…and that is a beautiful thing!

亲爱的一们....今天我前来想要给予你一些当之无愧的鼓励,和爱,所以当你感到疲惫,沮丧和抑郁,请记住我总是和你在一起,爱着你---如果你可以建立起足够的能量来使他人的一天稍微明亮点,你们的整体世界也会被提升!这是一件美妙的事情!

I Love you all with every fiber of my being, dear Ones – and I am with you always.

我伴随着存在的每个纤维爱你,亲爱的---我总是和你在一起

Until we speak again, I AM, your Sananda

直到我们再次交谈,我是,你的萨南达

通灵:Losha
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/wrAJULiaO2cwC_iOZAGx3g

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 00:15 , Processed in 0.027591 second(s), 25 queries .