积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-2-8 05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼【呈现造物者本质,把爱显化成有形的财富】
2018-2-05

Saint Germainvia Genoveva Coyle, February 5th, 2018
翻译:荷光*凯,微信公众平台:xinjiyuanlove

Greetings dearest brothers and sisters! I am St. Germaine, holder of the Violet Flame, your companion during this journey of love and co-creation, your family and ally, always.

I come here to congratulate you! I am here to rise my crystal glass full of the amethyst elixir. I am here to salute thee and help you step forward and have the courage to join me in this next adventure that we are to take together. Yes, I am daring you to join this next webinar with the Mother, with Linda Dillon, with the entire Council.

问候最亲爱的兄弟姐妹们!我是圣哲曼,紫色的火焰的持有者,在这段爱与共同创造的旅程中,我永远都是你们的家人、盟友和你的同伴。

我前来祝贺你们!我来这里举起我装满紫色的灵丹妙药的水晶杯。我在这里向你致敬,并帮助你们向前迈进,在接下来的冒险中,有勇气加入我并和我一起。是的,我正鼓励你参加这次的网络研讨会,与琳达狄龙和全体委员会成员在一起。

I am here to invite you to join me in the next few weeks, to dare you to look inside your sweet selves and see what you are inspired to bring forward. What is it that your heart is yearning to manifest and that you have not been willing to face due to fear? Fear that it may be too grand, too unusual, weird, utopian, or “out there,” call it what you will because it makes no difference to me or to the Mother.

我在此邀请你们在接下来的几周内连结我,让你去看到你快乐的本我,看看你们的灵感来自何处。你的心渴望显化的是什么,你因为害怕什么而不愿意面对?太多的恐惧,太不寻常,怪异,空想,或者另类,不管你用怎样的称呼,这对于我和地球母亲没有任何影响。

I am here to tell you that it is easy to bring love into form and to mold it into gold and silver, into riches of all types and sorts.

And let me tell you something that you know already but are not admitting to yourselves…each and every one of you see love, gold and silver, the abundance in so many beautiful and unique ways. Each and every one of you are more than capable of enriching life in wonderfully creative ways. And all you really need is a small push, a little encouragement to dive into the fullness and the wholeness of who you are.

我在这里要告诉你们,把爱变成有形的,把它塑造成金和银,变成各种各样的财富,是很容易的。

让我告诉你们一些你们已经知道但却自己不去承认的事情。你们每一个人都看到了那么多美丽独特方式的爱,金和银。你们中的每一个人都有极大的能力创造丰盛的生活。你们真正需要的是一个小小的推力,一个小小的鼓励,让你投入到你本质的丰盛和一体中去。

Let me take away from thee all these last blockages and deterrents which are preventing you from stepping fully into your skillful and all-knowing creator selves. Let me remove and dissolve those last few fears and doubts that you have in your sweet selves. Let me erase the beliefs that you are separated from us, and from the Source that would never ever create anything that is less than love and light. And so you see, and therefore, like us, you will never be able to create anything that is less than perfect as well, for we are one.

We had lots of discussions regarding your ability to bring into form—good and bad, or better said, undesirable, for bad is only the other end of the spectrum—depending on what you allow to sit and linger in your personal fields. Or, you are afraid that your egos are asking you or influencing you to work on projects that are not useful, or which may even be damaging to others. Let go of these fears in this moment! Let me take them all from you for they are holding you unnecessarily in a state of wanting and insecurity.

让我把这些最后的障碍和阻止你发挥你技能成为无所不知的造物者本我的阻碍从你身上带走。让我把这些最后的恐惧和疑虑消除,并去除你对快乐的本我的怀疑。让我把你与我们的分离以及源头的爱与光永远不会创造出任何东西的信条抹去。这样,你会看到,你就像我们一样,你永远不会创造出任何不完美的东西,因为我们是一。

我们有很多的讨论,关于你有能力产生的好的和坏的或更大程度上说是不良的影响,至于坏只是光谱的另一端,这取决于你自己的个人的选择。或者,你担心你的小我会要求你或者影响你去做那些没用的规划,或者甚至会对别人造成伤害。现在就放开这些恐惧吧!让我把它们都从你身上清除,因为它们让你处于一种缺乏安全感的状态。

You all have your clues and knowing senses fully activated so that you can easily discern when there is some type of manifestation that is less than in alignment with the highest and the greatest good of all. You all know when your attention and energies are focusing on low vibrational dimensions, and you are quick to regroup and redirect, even before one of your guides sends you any warning signs and clues.

And so, rest assured that when you are anchored into the seventh dimension of love, of Christ Consciousness and above, as all of you here are, well, just know that there will only be miracles galore, greatness and goodness for you and all, that your master and creator selves will be bringing on with grace and ease.

你们所有人都有自己完全被激活的感受和感觉,这样你就能很容易地分辨出当呈现出某种形式时,与最高的善校准会相差多少。你们都知道,当你的注意力和能量集中在低振动次元上时,你的能量很快就会重新组合并改变方向,甚至会在你的指导者给你发送任何警告信号之前。

所以,放松下来,当你锚定到第七次元的爱,基督意识上时,就像你们在这里所有人所知道的那样,只有你们和所有的人都被奇迹般的荣耀,你的大师和造物自我将会以优雅和轻松的姿态呈现出来。

It is fun, it is joy, it is what we all have been waiting for! Just take my hand and come with me, take my hand and join the circle of the creative council.

I will leave you now with amethyst sparkle of bountiful joy and love. See you soon. Farewell.

这很有趣,很是欣喜,是我们一直在等待的!请握住我的手,和我一起,握住我的手,加入创造委员会之中。

现在,我将带着闪耀着的紫水晶的快乐和爱离开你们。再见。告别。

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/uEt-R8mfnj_Lq7MUA2Ub2g

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2018-2-21 14:54 | 显示全部楼层
血友病吧被卖?百度:病种类贴吧全面停止商业合作2018年02月21日
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMDI3MzQ1Ng==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5ODk1NDAzNg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NTcyNzM4OA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5OTY5MzI2OA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM3Njk0NTg0MA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMDA3MzkxMg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM3OTM3NTkyOA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5Mzg0MzA5Mg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM3NzA0MTYzNg==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM3ODM5ODY3Mg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5MzcwNjUyOA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NTI1MjQyMA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMTM1NjQ4OA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5OTYwMDI4OA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5MzczMjIyNA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NDMyODE5Mg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5Mzg0ODA2MA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NzU3MDI4OA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM3ODkzNjUzNg==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5ODE0MDc3Mg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM3ODg2ODQ0NA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NTgzNzAwNA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NTE2MjYxNg==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5MzgzMzA4MA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5OTYyMzYyOA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMTQ3NzA2MA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5OTU3NjgxMg==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NTcyMzMzNg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM3Nzg3NjcwMA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5OTU4NTIwNA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5ODc1NzE3Ng==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NTk2MDE0MA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5OTYyMTE4MA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5MzQwMjA2MA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5MzQ3Mjc2OA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMTAwMzYyOA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMTA2MTg0MA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM3ODAxMzc3Mg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NDEzODg5Mg==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NTY5MDA0OA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMDExMjk3Ng==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMTQ3NjgxNg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NjAzMjEyNA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5OTU5MjQwNA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5ODkyMDU1Ng==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5OTU4NTI0MA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMDI0Njk5Mg==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMDIwNzIwNA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NDU0MjI4MA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5Mzk2NDMwOA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NTc1NDIwNA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NjE3NzM2OA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NjAzMjkzMg==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM3ODU4MDQ2OA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5MzgzMDk2MA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMDIzMDk1Ng==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5OTY5MzMyNA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NjAyMjMwMA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5OTU5MjU4OA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5MjQwMDQxNg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NTAzNjU0NA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzQwMDI4MDc5Mg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM3NzkzNDQ2MA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NjQ4NzIzNg==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5NTcxNTA4NA==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5Mzk5NDU4MA==aaaaa
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM3ODk0NTAzNg==aaaaa.html
new-play.tudou.com/v/XMzM5MzI3NTk1Ng==aaaaa
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 12:49 , Processed in 0.036587 second(s), 24 queries .