主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-2-7 04:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【圣母玛利亚】光与爱的时代

I am Mother Mary and I want to send my greetings to all the peoples of Earth today. You are all very dear to my heart. I know that some of you live under difficult circumstances and this saddens my heart. Understand that you chose to come down to live under these circumstances for a particular reason. There are different reasons for choosing it – it can be for karmic reasons, a greater development of the soul or a wish to help one’s people. You might have lived there during many lives and love this country and its culture and nature. There are many reasons for choosing what you chose, but Earth is now going into a new era of love and light. This is true for the world’s whole population regardless of where one lives or has chosen to live.

我是圣母玛利亚,前来问候地球上的所有人。你们都是我的挚爱。我知道你们一些人生活于困难的情况中,这令我的心悲伤。明白你选择下降生活于这些情况中,为了一个特别的理由。选择这些有着不同的缘由---可以是业力原因,灵魂的一个更大发展或帮助人们的一个愿望。你可能在那生活许多生世了,爱上了这个国家,它的文化和本质。选择你所选择的有着许多的原因,但地球正在进入爱与光的新时代。这对整个世界人口来说是真的,不管一个人生活在哪或者选择生活在哪

When I see what is happening on Earth today my heart jumps for joy. You can start to wipe your tears now, as your world is already so much lighter, in your inner world as your outer world. It is the inner world that is most important since it is with it that you transform your outer world. There are many examples of this in Earth’s history. The most recent times have been difficult, but you managed to wake up at last. We are forever grateful and thankful for this. Man after man, woman after woman wake up to his/her true self and look with a renewed look upon the world. These people are now making conscious choices and this leads to a change in their reality. This in turn impacts the reality of others, which can spread far and eventually influence a whole country. This is where we are now dear children. People’s consciousness has increased and is no influencing several countries in the world. Countries influence each other and all of sudden we have a new situation in the world. The picture of our world today is not in agreement with the picture of yesterday. This can be a bit confusing for those that are still asleep, as they all of a sudden will wake up and will then try to maneuver in a completely new reality than the one they are used to. They might need a helping had and now there are a sufficient number of people that can help out so that life continues to become lighter and lighter. Eventually you will forget the nightmare you lived in and will live in a dream on pink clouds. This is wonderful dear friends and I am so happy for Earth and all its beings that live there.

当我看向正在地球上发生的,我的心喜悦地跳动。你可以开始擦拭你的泪水,因为你的世界已经变得更明亮,你内在的世界以及外在的世界。内在的世界是最重要的,因为伴随着它你转变外在的世界。在地球历史中有着关于此的许多例子。最近的时代是困难的,但你最终还是醒来了。我们总是很感激。人们一个接一个地觉醒至自己真实的自我,重新看待世界。这些人正做出有意识的选择,这会导向他们现实的改变。这反过来会影响他人的现实,会传播地更远,最终影响整个国家。这是我们此刻的所在,亲爱的孩子们。人们的意识已经提升,没有几个国家不受影响。国家之间互相影响,突然间世界有着一个新的局面。我们今天世界的画面并不与昨天的对齐。这对于那些依旧沉睡的人来说很是困惑,随着他们突然醒来,然后试图在全新的现实中(和之前习惯的不一样)运作。他们也许需要搭把手,现在有着足够多的人可以提供帮助,这样生活继续变得更加轻盈和光明。最终你会忘记你所生活的噩梦,会生活于梦想之中。这非常棒,亲爱的朋友们,我为地球和它的居民感到很高兴

It is a wonderful time that Earth has entered into and we are all with you now. We are helping you with the last ballast and together we walk into the light and loving era that now has started on Earth.

这是一个奇妙的时间,我们与你同在。我们帮助着你最后的步伐,一起我们步入光与爱的时代

I love you so much,

我非常地爱你

Mother Mary

圣母玛丽亚

通灵:Ann Dahlberg
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/U4_wBoqGi68siGBvTK8RHg

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 12:42 , Processed in 0.030338 second(s), 25 queries .