主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-2-3 14:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使梅塔特隆】没有分离

I am Metatron, servant of thee. I come when called and I come to assist all that call upon me. And yes, I work with the children. I work with many but the children are dear to my heart. And they have come to bring you a message of love. Their purity and their sanctity and the treasures within them are just waiting to be discovered. They are showing you, beloveds, that you have the sanctity, the purity and the treasures within you as well.

我是梅塔特隆,你的仆人。当被呼唤,我前来,我来协助所有呼唤我的人。是的,我与孩子们共事。我与许多人共事,但孩子们是我的心头肉。他们前来带给你爱的信息。他们的纯洁和圣洁以及他们之内的宝藏等待着被发现。他们在展示你,亲爱的,你也有着圣洁,纯洁和宝藏

What you fear and what fear arises from is separation, is separation from Source, from One, in whatever terms you would like to name Source. It matters not which name you give for it is the vibration that matters. And you are connected at all times to Source, to Mother/Father/One, but it is the illusion of being separated that brings you the sadness, that brings you the overwhelm, that brings the despair, that brings you the lack and the limitation.

你所恐惧的和恐惧的来源是分离,与源头,一的分离,无论你想要怎么称呼。名称并不重要,重要的是振动。你时刻与源头,父亲/母亲/一连接着,带给你悲伤,压倒性,绝望,缺乏和限制的分离是幻象。

The child lives in the now, lives in the knowingness that there is no separation. Watch a child run…run in the field, smell the flowers, twirl around with the delight of the sun. There is no separation. And no matter what you feel you have done or have not done throughout your life, throughout your many lives, there has never been separation.

孩子生活于当下,生活于没有分离的知晓。观看一个孩子奔跑...在草地里奔跑,闻闻花香,伴随着太阳的喜悦旋转。没有分离。无论你感到你做了什么或没有做什么,从未有过分离

So, let me bring you now to the throne where I sit so that I may fill you with my love, with the knowingness that there is no separation. And that each part of thee will come to know this and you will learn, as a child does, that it is to be in the moment that is the breath of God. It is the magic, it is the delight. Come sit with me and let me fill you.

所以,让我带给你我所坐的王座,这样我可以让你充满我的爱和没有分离的知晓。你的每一部分都会明白这一点,你会学习,就像一个孩子,这是处于神呼吸的时刻。它是魔法,喜悦,与我同坐,让我填充你

And now I give to you a feather pen and ask you to write, “I am love, I am the beloved of God, I am joy, I am connected every moment.” I leave this feather pen with you that it will remind you of who you are. So take it and write. Write “I am love” and you will understand that there is no separation.

现在我给予你一支羽毛笔,请求你写下,“我是爱,我是神的挚爱,我是喜悦,我时刻相连。”我留给你这支羽毛笔,它会提醒你你的所是。所以拿起它,书写。写下“我是爱”你会明白没有分离

I am Metatron, magnetic being. I have walked the earth with thee and I walk the earth with you now as well for there is no separation.

我是梅塔特隆,磁性的存在。我与你一起行走于地球,因为没有分离

Farewell, I love you. I love you as you love your child. I love you for you are my child as well.  Farewell.

再会,我爱你。我爱你,就像你爱自己的孩子。我爱你,因为你也是我的孩子。再会

通灵:Lee Degani
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/OfEoAwjXdIlme0IEZ4W4BQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 01:31 , Processed in 0.032386 second(s), 24 queries .