回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-31 13:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【Ra】《宇宙转变》
1月30日

Sitting in the Sacred I AM PRESENCE Connecting with my Higher Self and with Beloved Ra and he brings forth the following message:

安坐于神圣的我是存在中,与我的更高自我和亲爱的Ra连接,他带来了以下信息:

Dear Children, I Ra, come forth this day through my beloved to share great news and I come forth with love and peace to speak with you of the many shifts that is coming forth.

亲爱的孩子们,我是Ra,今天前来分享好消息,我伴随着爱与平和前来与你述说正在到来的许多转变

You and your Planet are undergoing a unique and wondrous transition in your spiritual evolution at this time. You are preparing for a quantum leap unlike any that has ever occurred before. In order to help you understand this more fully, I must first tell you about the orbit of the entire Galaxy around the Great Central Sun of All That Is. Just like your ‘Solar Ring’ (our term for a ‘Solar System’) orbits around the Galactic Center, the Galaxy itself moves through space in the form of continual, connecting circles, like a great Cosmic Spiral.

你和地球正在经历一个独特的,奇妙的转变,在你精神进化的此刻。你在为一个前所未有的量子飞跃做着准备。为了帮助你更加充分地了解,我必须先告诉你整个银河系的轨道,围绕一切万有大中央太阳的。就像你们的“太阳环”(我们的术语“太阳系”)轨道,围绕着银河中心,银河系本身在连续不断,连接的圆形中在太空移动,就像一个巨大的宇宙螺旋

At the completion point of a multi billion-year single circular orbit around the Great Central Sun, our Galaxy connects diagonally to the next ‘ring’ on the great Cosmic Spiral. When this diagonal move from one ring of the great Cosmic Spiral to the next takes place, all of the planets, solar systems, and their inhabitants simultaneously take an ‘initiatic’ step into a new evolutionary cycle. This is occurring now. You are not only at the end of a 26,000-year Earth/Sun/Pleiadian cycle; the entire Pleiadian system, which includes this solar ring, is at the end of a 230,000,000-year orbit around the Galactic Center, and the entire Galaxy is at the completion of its infinitely longer orbit around the Great Central Sun….

在数十亿年围绕大中央太阳的单一圆形轨道的完结点,我们的银河系斜对角地连接到下一个“环”,在伟大的宇宙螺旋上。当这个斜对角从伟大的宇宙螺旋的一环移动到下一个,所有的星球,太阳系以及它们的居民会同时迈出“起始”步伐进入新的进化周期。这正在发生。你不仅处于26000年地球/太阳/昴宿星周期的结束;整个昴宿星系统,包括这个太阳环,处于230000000年围绕银河中心的结束,整个银河系在完结围绕大中央太阳的无限长轨道...

Just before the end of 2012, Earth underwent a spiritual and physical house-cleaning, corresponding to what have commonly been called the ‘Earth Changes’. These changes, which have already begun, intensify both externally and internally as your Solar Ring moves deeper into the Photon Band, a high-frequency Cosmic emanation from the Galactic Center. You have been in and out of the edges of this Photon Band for a few years now, and, after the year 2000 Your Earth went into full immersion preparing for the shift in 2012.

在2012年结束之前,地球经历了一个精神和身体上的清理,对应于被称为的“地球改变”。这些改变,早已开始的,内在和外在都在加强,随着太阳环深入光子带,一个来自银河中心的高频率的宇宙散发。你进进出出这个光子带的边缘很多年了,在2000年后,地球进入了对2012年转变的全面准备

Your Earth is in the midst of a great transition period which began in 2012 and we anticipate that this will conclude in 2026. By which it is planned to move the Earth into the Golden Age of Light.

地球处于伟大的转变时期,从2012年开始,我们预期会在2026年结束。计划是让地球进入光的黄金时代

There will be in the run up to this Great Event many Events taking place and your Earth is about to embark on an Event that hath been planned but an Event that has not been like no other.

在通向这个伟大的事件期间,许多事件会发生,地球就要经历一个计划好的事件,但从未有过的

Great changes are about to occur with the governments upon your Earth – there is about to be a little shake – a ripple.

地球上的正府就要发生巨大的改变---会有一个小动荡---一个涟漪

There are some struggles at this time and those that are of a lower Density will see these changes a great threat and will do what they can to derail.

此刻有着一些挣扎,那些处于较低密度的人会视这些改变为一个巨大的威胁,会尽他们所能地来破坏

The energy is intense within the Cosmos at this time and many are getting a little confused with the Energy a little overwhelmed and we are doing what we can to stabilize the energy.

此刻宇宙中的能量是强烈的,许多人对能量有点困惑,感到不知所措,我们在尽力稳定能量

There are great Cosmic Shifts unfolding and many planetary and star alignments have occurred that have brought a little disruption to the Earth as a Planet.

有着巨大的宇宙转变在展开,许多行星和恒星的对齐在发生,会给地球带来一点破坏

This is why that Floods, earthquakes, changes in land masses, volcanic eruptions, and finally a complete pole shift, that recently took place on your earth.

所以洪水,地震,土地质量的改变,火山喷发,最终的磁极翻转,最近都在地球上发生

We have now entered a time of the Galactic Solar Initiation of Earth, as a Mystery School and home for the Cities of Light, can now finally take place. You who now live on Earth must choose whether or not you are ready to become spiritually responsible Human Beings in order to carry out the work and move the Earth to the next stages in her ascension process.

我们已经进入一个地球的银河太阳启动时刻,作为神秘学校和光之城市,现在终于可以发生。生活于地球的你必须选择,到底有没有准备好成为精神上负责的人类,为了执行工作,将地球移动到扬升进程的下个阶段

It is now a time for all you Ascended Souls, Ascending Souls, Lightworkers, Wayshowers, Starseeds, and Earth Angels to step forth now in the work that you have come forth to the Earth to do at this time.

这是让你们,扬升的灵魂,扬升中的灵魂,光之工作者,引路人,星际种子,地球天使走向前,去做你前来地球要做的时刻

I AM RA and I speak through Elaine this day.

我是Ra,今天我通过Elaine说话

通灵:Elaine DeGiorgio
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/AzNgwhG9QqCzofx0GE2-2Q

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:03 , Processed in 0.062275 second(s), 24 queries .