12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-31 02:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【圣哲曼】长袍

DREAM:

梦境:

Right before me, on my bed, a new robe is laid out for me. It is incredibly beautiful, dignified and kingly. A pair of pants, a royal blue jacket enwrought with silver and golden threads, and a matching long scarf. I think to myself: I am not one to wear scarfs, but this one I will wear. (I wake up.)

在我面前,在我的床上,一件新的长袍为我准备着。它难以置信地美丽,端庄和高贵。一条裤子,一件宝石蓝的夹克,伴随着银色和金色的刺绣,以及一条配套的长围巾。我心想:我不是喜欢戴围巾的人,但这一条我可以试试。(我醒来了)

I am MASTER ST. GERMAIN

我是圣哲曼大师

The imagery in this dream is of great importance for all human beings who are on the spiritual path! Because “the robe” points to what has been accomplished, leads to the next step of inauguration, and signifies:

这个梦的寓意对所有处于精神道路的人来说非常重要!因为“长袍”指出了所完成的东西,领向开幕式的下一步,并表明:

Whoever walks the path of transformation consistently will little by little be handed the heavenly robes.

任何始终如一地行走转变道路的人会一点点地被交付天堂的长袍

This dream is meant to cheer everyone up and encourage everybody to initiate self-healing.

这个梦境是为了鼓励每个人,去开始自我疗愈

You can only receive a new and kingly robe once you have put down your old garment.

你只有在放下旧的衣服后才能收到新的,高贵的长袍

You must not put off the process of fully shedding the old clothes! Time is running in this world, and soon enough planet Earth will be inhabited only by those who are cleansed and inwardly purged to a certain extent.

你不能推迟完全脱下旧衣服的进程!时间在这个世界飞逝,很快地球只会被那些干净和内在净化到一定程度的人占据

Do you want to be one of them? Then come and look inward. Don’t procrastinate your transformation any longer, and don’t run away from yourself when you face yourself in everyday life.

你想要成为其中之一吗?那么来,向内看。不要再拖延你的转变,不要再逃避自己,当你每天都要面对自己

ARE YOU A MASTER OF REPRESSION?

你是压抑的大师吗?

Start by reflecting in depth your thoughts, emotions and actions. Be aware of what you have an issue with and of what causes you problems repeatedly. Which patterns repeat themselves every day, and which emotions don’t you admit to yourself? Are you a master of repression – unconsciously?

从你思想,情绪和行为的深度反应中开始。意识到你和什么有问题,什么不断地给你造成问题。什么模式每天重复自己,什么情绪你并不承认?你是压抑的大师吗---无意识地?

You can and must pick up the threads to yourself now! The prevailing conditions for humanity here on earth have never been like this before. Allow everyday life and the people around you to serve you as a mirror for your transformation.

现在你必须处理衣服上的线头!对人类的主导条件从未像现在这样。让日常生活和周围的人作为你转变的镜像来服务你

There is still a lot to do for you internally; and it will be done as soon as you go about it courageously and at last, at last, recognize your blockades and remove the reasons keeping you from it – throw them overboard.

内在你依旧有着许多要做;它会被完成,只要你勇敢地去做,最终 ,认识到你的堵塞,并移除它的起因---把它们扔到海里

At this hour no more excuses may exist.

在这个时刻,不应该存在任何的借口

At this hour no more hesitation may come up.

在这个时刻,不应该再有任何的犹豫

At this hour no more despondency may occur.

在这个时刻,不应该再有任何的气馁

Many of you have accomplished a lot, and they are being taught, guided and promoted directly by the celestial powers of light. But many of you have forgotten all about that. They avoid further teachings, reject guidance and forgo further advancement. Why did so many of you get to this point? Why are there so many teachers and so few students in the spiritual “scene”?

你们许多人完成了许多,他们被天堂的光之力量直接教导,指引和促进。但许多人忘记了这些。他们避开更深的教导,拒绝指引,放弃更深的发展。为什么那么多的人到达了这个点?为什么有着这么多的老师以及如此少的学生,在精神“场景”中?

Start by answering these questions for yourself. Then the road to the next step of awareness is clear, and then your new robe is tailored to you and handed to you ceremoniously at the given moment.

从问自己这些问题开始。然后前往意识下一步的道路就清晰了,然后你的新长袍会为你订做,在任何时刻隆重地交付给你

I am ending this message with the invitation to pick up the threads to yourself again, even if you believe that you have already arrived.

伴随着邀请去处理线头,即使你相信你已经到达,我结束这则信息

Humanity needs true masters. Are you there yet?

人类需要真正的大师。你到那了吗?

I am MASTER ST. GERMAIN

我是圣哲曼大师

通灵:Jahn J Kassl
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/rd9e8YdcpnmGYbYazyAOQQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:48 , Processed in 0.044674 second(s), 24 queries .