回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-31 02:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【KejRaj】1月28日
《为什么事件还没发生,行动改变事物》

Greetings to You ! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj(KayRy).

问候!衷心地,我是KejRaj(KayRy).

The information expressed here is that of my perspective my point of view. For all truth awaits you in your heart. We hope you FEEL our LIGHT and LOVE in this message.

这里所表达的信息是我的观点。因为所有的真理在你的心中等待着你。我们希望你在这则信息中感到我们的光与爱

In the spiritual community there are many today wondering about the Event and why it has not occurred yet?! For this, we can give two reasons. As many are aware during these times on Earth it is the intent of the Collective, the Galactics, the Spiritual Hierarchy and Creator that as many humans as possible have the chance to ascend.

在灵性社区,现在有许多人对事件很好奇以及它为什么还没发生?为此,我们可以给予两个原因。正如许多人意识到的,在这段时期,这是集体,银河存有,精神层次和造物主的意图,尽可能多的人能有机会扬升

Now having said this, when the Event occurs, the frequency vibration of the Earth would jump three or four steps at once. For example, it would go from level one to five. Two, three, and four would be skipped.

现在说到这些,当事件发生,地球的振动频率会一次性提升三到四个等级。比如,它会从等级一提升到等级五。等级二,三和四会被跳过

Well, today we still have billions that are between 1.5 to 4.0. The ones that would be affected in a non gentle way and would most likely leave their body if the Event was to occur now are those from level 1.5 to 3.5. Which once again the numbers are in the billions.

今天,我们依旧有数十亿的人处于1.5到4.0之间。会在不怎么温柔的方式中受影响的人,很可能会离开自己的身体,如果事件现在就发生,那些1.5到3.5的人会有数十亿。

This is why the process shall proceed in a gradual manner. So we can have as many as possible ascend. Now, the vibration of millions is changing everyday, they are choosing lightlove over everything else. This also affects the Collective and the Earth in a positive way.

所以进程应该在逐步的方式中进行。这样我们可以有尽可能多的人扬升。现在,数百万人的振动每天都在改变,他们在选择光与爱而不是别的东西。这也影响了集体和地球,在积极的方式中

The second reason is; Just as the billions working on cleansing and clearing blocked energies within them, our Sun is in a way also doing this. S.O.L(Source of Light) is not yet ready to accept the full spectrum of light that would be released from the Great Central Sun and for Sol to transmit that to us without causing harm.

第二个原因:就像数十亿的人在致力于清理和净化内在堵塞的能量,我们的太阳也在这么做着。S.O.L(光的源头)还没准备好接收来自大中央太阳的全波段光谱并无伤地发送给我们

This can happen now, but, there would be tremendous damage caused to Earth and humanity. The coronal mass ejections, solar particles would impact Earth’s magnetic field, the environment and causing a geomagnetic storm.

这可以现在就发生,但,会对地球和人类造成巨大的伤害。日冕物质的抛射,太阳粒子会影响地球的磁场,环境,引起地磁风暴

The truth is the Event has never been delayed or postponed because there never was a set date. And as we have said previously in many ways the Event is Ascension. So we may very well not experience the Event ’til around 2020. This does not mean that the energies will stop rising. This continues every minute, the light is increasing, and great change will unfold in the weeks, months and years ahead.

事实上,事件从未被延迟或推迟,因为从来没有设定过日期。正如我们之前在许多方式中说过的,事件就是扬升。所以我们可能不会体验事件直到2020年左右。这并不意味着能量会停止上升。它时时刻刻在上升,光在增加,巨大的改变会在几周,几个月,几年内展开

Let’s stop for one moment. Imagine how the vibration of the Collective would rise if it were not for Cabal interference and influence.

让我们先暂停一会儿。想象一个集体的振动会如何提高,如果没有阴谋集团的干扰和影响

I wish to ask you do you think this world now would be different in a timeline where the Cabal was not? I most certainly do. As a matter of fact not only would it be different but more joyous and peaceful.

我想问问你,你认为这个世界在一个没有阴谋集团存在的时间线中会是不一样的吗?我肯定认为是的。事实上,不仅会是不同的,还会是更加令人愉悦与平和的

A world where the Cabal did not exist. Which would mean, all their deceitful creations and influences would have never come about. War, religion, race, holywood, nationalism, mainstream media, enslaving economic system(money, work, taxes), and more.

一个没有阴谋集团存在的世界。也就是意味着,所有的欺骗和影响都不会发生。战争,宗教,种族,好莱坞,民族主义,主流媒体,奴·役经济系统(金钱,工作,税收)等等

This group of entities has taken advantage of the angelic aspect of the human being for millennia. They have manipulated, enslaved, and tormented humanity in every way possible. But we still shall send them our love and forgiveness, at the same time they need to understand that it is time for the 99% to also experience freedom and joy. And for this, if not willingly, than forcibly they will be put aside.

这些实体利用人类的天使面向数千年了。他们操纵,奴·役,折磨人类,在每个可能的方式中。但我们依旧要发送给他们爱和宽恕,同时他们需要明白是时候让99%的人也体验自由和喜悦了。因此,如果不情愿,那么强制性地,他们会被放到一边

Let us move on and speak of what can BE NOW.

让我们继续,说说现在可以成就什么

Today I say their time is up. The time for talking with them has come to an end. Once again I say no negotiations, no deals should be made with the Cabal outside of the choice that is made for them, which would be to reside in sanctuaries for their remaining lifetime here on Earth.

今天我说他们的时间到了。说服他们的时间结束了。再次我说在已为他们所做的选择之外不用再谈判,不用再和他们谈条件,也就是让他们的余生在圣殿中度过

It is time to once and for all round them up, because of them no thing should be put on hold any longer.

是时候一劳永逸地把他们围起来,不能因为他们再搁置任何事情

In these words, from the heart, understand that there is no anger here. No fear or hatred, or emotional reaction. Those times have long past.

在这些话语中,衷心地,明白这里没有愤怒。没有恐惧或仇恨,或情绪反应。那些时刻早已过去

What is here is pure lightlove for this world and the STRONG DESIRE TO SERVE THROUGH ACTION. For the change we seek to bring about, the change that is required in our world in these times demands action. For this type of great change in such a dense world cannot be achieved through meditation and prayer alone.

在这里的是对世界的纯粹爱与光以及强烈的通过行动服务的渴望。因为我们寻求带来的改变,我们世界在这些时刻所需的改变要求行动。因为这种类型的巨大改变,在如此稠密的世界中,无法只通过冥想和祈祷实现

I meditate. I pray. I send gratitude to the Higher Dimensional beings for what they have done and continue to do for Earth. I send lightlove to all of Earth and the Universe.

我冥想。我祈祷。我感谢更高维度的存有为地球所做的以及继续会做的。我发送爱与光给地球和宇宙中的所有人

However, it is essential to understand that what is occurring here, and once more the change we seek to bring about cannot be achieved through meditation alone and one just remaining positive. Unless you have half of the population or more doing what lightholders do on a daily basis, which in turn would raise the vibration and maybe halt the dark actions of the Cabal, but this is not the case here.

然而,明白正在这里发生的很重要再次我们寻求带来的改变无法只通过冥想和一个人保持积极来实现。除非有一半的人口或更多的人做着光之保持者每天在做的,从而提高振动,也许会阻止音谋集团的黑暗行为,但实际情况并非如此

The Galactic Federation could have meditated all they wanted but that would have not prevented a 3rd World War, or nukes being launched, DIRECT ACTION was paramount.

银河联邦可以随意冥想什么,但无法阻止三战,或核武器的发射(明曲:对这个观点持保留态度,多位大师说过不再允许地表核武战争或者第三次世界大战),直接行动是至关重要的

In order to raise the vibrational frequency of Earth to the point where those not pure at heart would leave their body this would require tremendous focus and energy of at least two billion people or more.

为了提高地球的振动频率,到达内心并不纯洁的人离开身体的程度,这至少需要二十多亿的人巨大的专注和能量

Raising the vibration would also mean losing a lot of other less aware ones with great potential nonetheless, who otherwise would contribute to building the new world if it were not for Cabal influence.

提高振动也意味着失去许多不怎么有意识的人,但还是有着巨大的潜能,如果不是阴谋集团的影响也会贡献于建立新世界

EVEN THE ONES MOST ASLEEP WOULD AWAKEN IF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WAS CHANGED TO A POSITIVE VIBRATION OF A PROGRAM.

即使是深度沉睡的人也会醒来,如果主流媒体改变成一个积极振动的程序

This is a time of serving the highest good of all and not just a few. Everything else shall be transformed. The Cabal too deserves the chance to cleanse and release, they can do this in sanctuaries, where they should not and will not any longer be allowed to interfere with humanity’s evolution. The time has come to put the needs of the billions first.

这是服务一切最大良善的时刻,而不只是少数人。其他的一切应该被转变。音谋集团也值得拥有净化和释放的机会,他们可以在圣殿去做,他们不再被允许干涉人类进化的地方。是时候把数十亿人的需求放到第一位

It is now time to ACT(Action Changes Things).

这是行动的时刻(行动改变事物)

We must move forward with the release of the various programs and technologies, and provide across the world for as many people as we can with the essential needs. Imagine how this would raise the vibration of our world into a higher one.

我们必须伴随着各种程序和技术的释放前进,提供尽可能多的人基本的需求。想象这会如何提高世界的振动

PROVIDING FOOD AND SHELTER FOR THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ON EARTH. REMINDING THEM ONCE AGAIN OF JOY, AND LETTING THEM KNOW THAT THEY ARE STILL PART OF THE FAMILY OF HUMANITY. IMAGINE HOW THIS WOULD UPLIFT OUR MAGNIFICENT WORLD.

为数以百万计的人提供食物和住所。再次提醒他们喜悦,让他们知道他们依旧是人类大家庭的一部分。想象这会如何提升我们辉煌的世界

The time to spread peace, joy, and prosperity to all of humanity has arrived. The time of FREEDOM FOR HUMANITY IS NOW.

是时候传播平和,喜悦和繁荣。人类自由的时刻就是现在

As always, from heart to heart, I am KejRaj!

一如既往,衷心地,我是KejRaj!

翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/BxipQbTmse5OwtA6FdE_2A

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2018-1-31 12:22 | 显示全部楼层
这段传讯前半部分和后半部分可能来自不同地方...
现在传讯渠道干扰特别大 谢谢世界各地经常传讯和每天带来更新的小伙伴...
让我们把光的通道再拓展一些 更多人开始加入消化这股扬升的能量
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-2-4 02:47 | 显示全部楼层
这段信息前半部和后半部的能量确实不一样
最近的直升机很忙,一直在干扰信号传输
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:19 , Processed in 0.048935 second(s), 24 queries .