积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-29 02:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣母玛利亚/盖亚母亲/动物代表/赛科麦特的扬升信息
2018-1-27

Mothers andPets via Galaxygirl, January 27th, 2018
翻译:荷光*凯,微信公众平台:xinjiyuanlove

Good morning, good day, children of my heart! It is I, your dear Mother Mary and I come to bring you good news to comfort your weary hearts. For too long you have suffered in feeling alone and we come today to tell you that could not be further from the truth! For you are surrounded by love, by us, your family and friends in higher dimensional form than you at this time, but this does not mean that you are less than – for we are all connected! We are one big happy family having a tremendous adventure at this time. You brave ones volunteered to forget, and then to remember at the time of the great awakening and ascension transition period. I tell you the truth – you will remember and have the privilege of remembering your many experiences in many places and times all over the galaxy. May I gently remind you that you -we- are eternal beings? These is much to experience and many ways to grow and to expand at this time and at all of your other many times of life that you have lived. May I gently remind and encourage you to remember that you were very honored and excited and pleased for this incarnation of light anchoring on Mother Gaia? What a tremendous honor and privilege to serve such an integral aspect of the great physical ascension of form. What an honor. So do not be discouraged, children. No. Please be encouraged and comforted by my presence and my grace and in nestling into my energy find the comfort and strength that is already within you. You need only to acknowledge and expand it. That is all for now. I believe Mother Gaia wishes to join in and say a few words.

早上好,我心爱的孩子们!是我,你们亲爱的圣母玛利亚,我来给你们带来了安慰你们疲倦的心的好消息。许久以来,你们一直感到孤独,今天我们来告诉你们,事实并非如此。因为在此刻你被来自高次元的我们,你的家人和朋友的爱包围着,这并不意味着你是低等的---因为我们都是相互连结的!我们是一个快乐的大家庭,在这段时期正经历一次巨大的冒险。你们勇敢地自愿去忘记自己,然后在伟大觉醒和扬升的过渡时期去忆起。我告诉你们真相---你将会记得并且有机会忆起你在许多地方的时光,还有在整个银河系的诸多经历。我可以温柔地提醒你,你们——我们——是永恒的生命,在这段时期里,在你许多次人生的世代里,这些经验都是你成长和扩展的方式。我可以温柔地提醒和鼓励你忆起,你为锚定盖亚母亲的光而成为一个化身,你为此感到荣幸,很兴奋,也很高兴。以身体扬升的形式提供服务,这是多么大的荣誉和荣幸,会多么荣耀。所以,不要气馁,孩子们。请因我的临在和我的恩典而受鼓励和安慰,并在我的能量中找到所有的慰藉和力量。你只需要认可并扩展它。这就是现在的现状。我猜想盖亚母亲希望加入进来,说几句话。

Hello children. What a beautiful day! I am your Mother Gaia. Be encouraged and soak up my newly encoded marvelous energies of light that are all around you! Feel my pulse of green healing light from my center and let it into every one of your cells, for it is time to get even more ready than you have been. For all is unfolding at such a rapid pace. My kingdoms feel it. They sense the change. Have your animal friends been ever more attentive and ever more close to you? They are helping you transmit and transmute the light. They are helping you to ground and to provide frequency expansion to your surrounding family and friends. For you are receivers, transmitters – that is why holding a high vibration at this time is so important for me, for us, for each other to get through and push the envelope of possibility and expand into the newness. We are truly bursting through the chrysalis! Nothing can hold us back, for we are in this together and what an honor to share this experience together as one! I believe my animal kingdom wishes to speak now.

你们好,孩子们。多么美好的一天!我是你们的盖亚母亲。我鼓励你们吸收你们周围的新的光的编码的神奇能量!去感受到来自我的中心的绿色疗愈之光的脉动,让它进入你的每一个细胞,因为现在是时候让你更好地做好准备了。因为所有的一切都以如此快的速度展开。我的王国已感觉到它。它们感觉到了变化。你的动物朋友们是否已变得更喜欢亲近你?它们正帮助你传播和转换光。它们帮助你连结大地,并为你周围的家人和朋友提供频率的扩展。因为你是接收者,传送者---这就是为什么在这个时刻保持高振动对于我来说是如此重要的原因,对于我们彼此来说,去穿越挑战可能的极限并进入到新的事物中非常重要。我们真的正在化茧成蝶! 没有什么能阻止我们,因为我们正在一起,一起分享这段如此荣幸的经历!我相信我的动物王国现在有话想要说。

Hi friends! We animals (who you would call your pets) are here to ever support and to ever love you. Can you feel our love in these words? Would you please help us by showing us more love? We are tired and are working hard for you, Humanity, and we love you and wouldn’t have it any other way, but please don’t be frustrated with us, be loving. Help our kingdoms. The animals need a voice. We need to be heard. We are love embodied. We don’t understand what you understand but we do know love. You can learn from us and we can learn from you. Don’t forget us. Protect us as we protect you. We love you. We are your friends. Tell us anything and of course we will listen. We all serve the Mother as one. We all are serving hard in this big transition. We are holding the light. We need more water, more love, more light, just like you. We are your pets. We see what you can’t see yet and that’s ok. We will continue to serve and hold the light for you. We love you.

嗨,朋友们!我们是动物(你们会称是你们的宠物)在这里永远支持你们,永远爱你们。你能感受到我们的爱吗?你能给我们更多的爱来帮助我们吗?我们已为你们尽力,我们很累,人类,我们爱你们,不会以任何其他的方式,但是请不要为我们感到气馁,要用爱帮助我们的王国。动物们需要被听见。我们需要被倾听。我们是爱的呈现。但我们不理解你们所理解的,但我们知道要有爱。你们可以向我们学习,我们也可以向你们学习。不要忽略我们。请保护我们,就像我们保护你。我们爱你们。我们是你们的朋友。把任何事情对我们诉说,我们会倾听。我们都是为母亲服务的。在这个巨大的转变中,我们都在为此努力。我们正荷持着光。我们需要更多的水,更多的爱,更多的光,就像你们一样。我们是你们的宠物。我们能看到你们看不到的东西,这是有可能的。我们将继续服务并为你们荷持光。我们爱你们。

I am your Mother Sekmet. It is true the animal kingdom of your planet has suffered much at the hands of Humanity. It is time to rise up and to defend and to protect all of Mother Gaia’s kingdoms. It is time to act as a united Humanity and speak up. It is time to be that which you came here to be. Keep your promises. I am here to assist and to lend support. Truly yes, these are wearing times and you have the support you need to get you through, should you remember to but ask for it. You are not alone. We watch, we wait, we reach out, we assist and we are here for you in your time of ascension, just as we have been previously, but the veil made it harder to appreciate this. Fortunately, we are in a new era of change and upliftment for Gaia and her creatures. Protect her. Be the light and know all is truly working out and that truly you are divinely directed, protected and loved. I am your Mother Sekmet. Call on me. I am ever here to serve the great Universal Mother of creation and all eyes are on you, humans, and much love and support are being sent your way. That is all for now.

我是你们的母神赛科麦特。的确,你们星球上的动物王国在人类的手中遭受到了很大的痛苦。现在是站起来,保卫和保护盖亚母亲的所有王国的时候了。现在是人类集体行动共同呼吁的时候了。是你来到这里完成使命,遵守你的承诺的时候了。我在这里提供帮助和支持。确实,有些时候会觉得疲惫,而你需要支持得以通过,你要记得去请求。你并不孤单。我们守护着,我们等待着伸出我们的援助之手,在你们的提升中为你们提供帮助,正如我们之前所做的,但面纱让这些难以理解。幸运的是,我们正处在一个盖亚和她的众生改变和提升的新时代。去保护她。在光中,要知道一切都在真实的进行,你是被神指引的、保护的和被爱的。我是你的母神赛科麦特,召唤我。我永远在这里服务于伟大的创世之母,人类,所有的目光都聚焦在你们的身上,送去了很多的爱和支持。这就是现在发生的一切。

I am your Mother Mary and I send you tremendous comfort and love and light. Drink it up and into your vey heart of hearts, your sacred heart of truth and accept it. We leave you now with comfort and love. It was our privilege to speak with you today.

我是你们的圣母玛利亚,我给你们送来大量的慰藉、爱与光。畅饮它,进入你的内心深处,让你真理的神圣之心接受它。我们现在带着安慰和爱离开你们。今天能和你们谈话是我们的荣幸。

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/KCROZOYqXQFz24lADcuolQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 14:52 , Processed in 0.034946 second(s), 25 queries .