回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-25 12:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
犹大 20180121
谦卑

I am Judas Iscariot and I have a question to pose today. I wonder sometimes how you humans think when you in one moment talk about being in the heart and listen intensively to it, while at the next moment you get irritated with close ones and blame all problems on this one, whom you say you love. Is it not so that you all are “One”. I am you, you are me, we all belong together and sit in the same boat. Or, do we sit in different boats? Then we cannot be One, how will this work? Are you multiple collectives or are you one collective? Does not the human race belong to one collective? Is not the love for this collective the only thing that matters? Is it not so that we simply are at different levels of development and that we without exception should be able to understand and love our neighbor? Do we not love our children and they come up with a lot of nonsense? We correct and put right, but we love them just as much. The Earth is full of children to love. All have a spark of God in them. They all have the opportunity to grow inside and open up to the truth that resides there. How does one grow dear children on Earth? Does one grow by harsh words or by loving words?

我是犹大,今天我有一个问题。我想知道有时候你们的想法,当你在这一刻谈论处于心中,仔细地聆听它,而下一刻当你被亲密的人激怒,把所有的问题责怪于他/她。你们不都是“一”吗?我是你,你是我,我们彼此相连,在同一条船上。还是我们在不同的船上?那么我们就不是一,这如何奏效?你们是多重的集体还是单一的集体?人类难道不从属于一个集体吗?对这个集体的爱不是唯一重要的东西吗?难道我们不只是处于不同的发展水平吗?我们无一例外都应该能理解和爱我们的邻居。我们难道不爱自己的孩子,尽管有着许多的荒谬?我们纠正错误,但我们还是很爱他们。地球充满了孩子去爱。所有人都有着神之火花。他们都有机遇去成长,向驻留于内的真理敞开。一个人如何成长,亲爱的孩子们?一个人通过严厉的话语成长还是通过有爱的话语?

What does a lightworker do? Yes, they spread light and love around them? If it is not received they move on, but no harsh words are uttered, since inside there is the knowing that you are me and I am you. Lightworkers know that seeds need to be planted, but the recipient is responsible for if the seed will grow or not? Some need many seeds dear children on Earth before a single one can start to grow. It is the lightworkers task to leave seeds in loving knowledge that one of them might start to grow and wake up the longing that exists within all souls that once again they may be one with Source.

一个光之工作者该怎么做?是的,他们传播光和爱?如果它没有被收到,他们继续前进,但没有严厉的话语,因为内在有着知晓,你就是我,我就是你。光之工作者知道这个种子需要播种,但接受者需要负责,这个种子是否会成长?一些人需要很多的种子,亲爱的孩子们,在一个人可以开始成长前。这是光之工作者的任务,把种子放在爱的知识中,其中一个种子可能会开始成长和唤醒灵魂之中存在的渴望---再次与源头合一

Love conquers everything, it is said, repeated and sung over and over again. In spite of this it appears to be difficult to get a good footing. When love takes over your whole soul you shine of love and it shines on everybody, small as large, young and old, beautiful and ugly, good and bad. Yes, it is there for everybody for it can see the light in everybody’s soul and know that everybody is on their own journey. It can reach out a helping hand if it feels that there is a need for it, other than this it just shines with its love and plant its seeds as it moves forward in life. Love is all, it is in everything, it belongs to everything as we are all born in love and nobody can ever take that away from us. It is our birthright – our gift from God. God only creates in love, in the highest love that exists and God loves everything he has created unconditionally. It is the unconditional love that you need to reach. When you have found it you have reached your goal in life. That is all, nothing more is needed. Your Christ consciousness has been reached and you are now one of God’s gifts on Earth.

爱征服一切,这被再三地述说,反复地唱诵。尽管如此,看似难以得到一个良好的基础。当爱接管你的整个灵魂,你闪耀爱,它闪耀到每个人身上,大人小孩,年轻,年长,美丽,丑陋,好人坏人。是的,它为每个人存在,因为它可以看到每个人灵魂中的光,知晓每个人处于自身的旅程中。它可以伸出援手,如果它感到被需要,除此之外,它只是闪耀自身的爱,播种它的种子,随着它在生命中前进。爱是一切,在一切之中,属于一切,因为我们都在爱中诞生,没人可以把它从我们之中夺走。它是我们与生俱来的权利---神赐予我们的礼物。神只在爱中创造,在最高的爱中,神无条件地爱他创造的一切。你需要到达的是无条件的爱。当你找到它,你就实现了人生的目标。就这些,没有更多被需要。你的基督意识已经达到,你现在是神在地球上的礼物

Do you understand how important it is to cultivate love inside you? Do you understand now why we all the time talk about love and light inside you – the unconditional love that only wishes the best and who looks after everybody without exception. You are a part of the world dear children, you are a part of everything, you are a collective and it is in this collective that you work and act and send out your rays of love to anybody who wants to receive them, regardless of if they are among the poor or the rich, the good or bad or whatever you think of them. Ponder carefully dear children, these are just opinions, you do not know their truth, also not what God’s plan looks like – it is much above your level of consciousness. So be humble dear children on Earth and let love grow inside you until you cannot know anything but love.

你明白培养内在的爱有多重要吗?你现在明白为什么我们总是在谈论你之内的爱与光了吧---无条件的爱,只希望最好的,无一例外地照看着每个人。你是世界的一部分,亲爱的孩子们,你是一切的一部分,你是一个集体,在这个集体中,你工作,行为,发送你爱的光线给每个接收的人,无论他们是穷人还是富人,好人还坏人等等。仔细思考,亲爱的孩子们,这些只是意见,你不知道他们的真理,也不知道神的计划是什么样的---它超出你的意识层次。所以谦卑,亲爱的孩子们,让爱在你之内成长直到你除了爱不知道其他东西

I only feel love for you,

我对你只感到爱

Judas

犹大

通灵:Ann Dahlberg
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/yeLibyKVQBOtpXEn34VnhA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 08:32 , Processed in 0.028720 second(s), 24 queries .