积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-24 11:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【ATOS TU NAH】1月23日
地球正转变到一条新的时间线

DON’T BE AFRAID!

不要害怕!

This good news will strengthen your vigorous action and powerful demeanor in the light of the truth.

这个好消息会加强你精力充沛的行动和强大的举止,在真理之光中

I am ATOS TU NAH’, Logos of many galaxies

我是ATOS TU NAH,许多星系的理则

Developments on earth are pushing towards a bright future. The timelines of total destruction were and are circumnavigated, and so, after the transit through space-time, humanity will be reborn in a peaceful world.

地球上的发展在走向一个光明的未来。彻底毁灭的时间线已被解决,因此,在穿越空间-时间后,人类会在一个和平的世界重生

What I am talking to you about are the shifts in human consciousness and their consequences. Ever since the new millennium has dawned, everything was focused on what mankind would decide to develop into. The big destroyers who are disregarding all life wanted to forcefully bring about the downfall of mankind.

我是在跟你说人类意识的转变以及所产生的结果。自从千禧年降临,一切都聚焦于人类决定发展的东西。巨大的毁灭者,漠视所有的生命,想要强行带来人类的毁灭

BEWARE OF APOCALYPTIC PROPHECIES

谨防末日预言

Timelines were advocated and created that would lead to the complete extinction of humanity. Therefore it is essential to approach apocalyptic prophecies with great caution because they could tie you to dark and negative chains of events, which could lead to unreal hopelessness and despair.

时间线被拥护和创造来领向人类完全地灭绝。因此很重要伴随着巨大的谨慎处理末日预言,因为它们会将你捆绑于黑暗,负面的事件链,会领向虚假的无望和绝望

Currently this planet is in the vestibule of transition, making the transfer into the New World happen. In this phase precise predictions are impossible because in the meantime mankind is defining the new timeline for itself. Fact is, however, that in the position this planet is currently in, timelines bringing about atomic destruction and thereby extinction of mankind can no longer be activated. The timelines for these upheavals are located on a different plane and were disconnected from this earth.

当前地球处于转变的门口,转变到新的世界。在这个阶段精确地预测是不可能的,因为与此同时人类在定义新的时间线。事实上,这是地球所处的境地,时间线带来原子的摧毁,从而人类的灭亡不再被激活。对这些剧变的时间线落定于不同的平面,已于地球脱离

Through the work of many light warriors a new basis for the future of mankind has been created: In a bright world, peace will prevail and fully conscious people will rule. One with creation and united with God, a new humanity will blossom. The days are numbered.

通过许多光战士的工作,对人类未来的新基础已经建立:在一个光明的世界,和平会盛行,全意识的人民会主导。与造物合一,与神统一,一个新人类会绽放。日子已经屈指可数

I am the omnipresent spirit stretching out over Gaia and settling in human hearts with endless love.

我是无所不在的精神,伸展到盖亚,安坐于人类之心,伴随着无尽的爱

I am ATUS TU NAH‘

我是 ATUS TU NAH‘

通灵:Jahn J Kassl
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/qR43rmlXJrfjf5qysTf96Q

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:20 , Processed in 0.053610 second(s), 24 queries .