主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-23 12:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【荷鲁斯】什么正在到来

I’m going to let you know what is coming for the people to begin to open more more and more. They will find that there is more to this life on earth than they had originally thought in this lifetime. They will begin to open up to what they know to be the reality of life on this earth and how it will become the way to live in so many instances. This is what is called the beginning of the new age of miracles, and we are all awaiting the fullness of being able to work with you and set the table for the brightness of truth to spread forth and become the everyday appearance of the way it is around the universe and about to be on this planet earth.

我前来让你知道什么正在到来,好让人们开始更多地敞开。他们会发现地球上的生活会比他们原先认为的要复杂得多。他们会开始向他们认为是地球上的生命现实敞开,以及它会如何成为生活的方式,在许多实例中。这被称为新的魔法时代的开始,我们都等待着能够和你完全地共事,为真理的光明能够散播开来,成为地球上的日常做好了准备

I am here this morning in order for you all to be able to comprehend what is taking place around the world and the intervention of being able to accept the funds that are awaiting distribution. It is a matter of all of the obstacles to be removed that would be interference once the funds have begun to be released. It is a matter of all of those who have been in service only to themselves to be removed and returned to their origins in order for them to be cleared of the old energy they have been operating in. Then they will be released back to the freedom they came from and allowed to move forth in the Love energy from which they were created. You all had agreements to walk the paths that were planned for the transmission of what could be experienced on earth, and then to claim the right to be able to return to your origins, observe what was expressed, and then be able to move forth in the Love energy in a way that all of us know is the purity of that Love in peacefulness, and joy that is the purity of The Creator in every moment.

今早我前来,为了让你们能够明白正在世界各地发生着什么以及接纳等待着被分配的基金。这是关于所有的障碍被移除,一旦基金开始释放会产生干扰的。这是关于那些只服务于自己的人被移除,返回他们的起源,为了让他们能够清理掉旧的能量。然后他们会被释放回到他们前来的自由,被允许在爱的能量中前进。你们都同意行走所计划的道路,为了在地球上能体验到的转变,然后宣称返回起源的权利,观察所表达的,然后在爱的能量中前进,在我们都知道这是纯净的爱在平静的方式中,喜悦是造物主时时刻刻的纯净

Today is the beginning of the newness of what I have been speaking. I say that because today is the expression of every day, and every day is every moment of the expression of the clearing of the old and the return to the new moments of expression that are upon us all. It is a matter of us all being told what we are experiencing is the old way of being, and how we are beginning to release that old way and allow our momentary expression to move forward in the way we are already creating.

今天是我所谈论的新颖的开始。这是因为今天是每一天的表达,每一天是清理旧的表达并返回正在来临的新表达时刻。这是关于我们被告知,所体验的是旧的存在方式,以及我们如何开始释放那旧的方式,让我们的瞬间表达前进,在我们已经在创造的方式中

We are all one, and as we see this in every step we take, we will be able to move forward in a way that gives us the Oneness in expression of ourselves and each other in a way that we have long forgotten is our natural, harmonic way of life. As we do this it will all come together in a way that shows us that what we have been experiencing on earth has contributed to what we realize has been a gift to us in the momentary expression of how to live in the harmony that we all knew was the way we would be forever in peace, joy and Love of all existence. In that way, we will all move forward in that energy in ways that we will create that we have only just begun to bring to our lives in this moment.

我们都是一,随着在每一步中看到这一点,我们可以在给予我们合一的表达中前进,我们早就忘记这是我们自然,和谐的生活方式。随着我们这么做,一切都会展示我们,我们在地球上体验的有助于帮助我们理解我们所意识到的是一份礼物,在瞬间的表达中,关于如何生活于和谐,我们都知道这会是我们永远处于平和,喜悦和爱的方式。如此,我们都会在那个能量中前进,在我们会创造我们正开始带给我们生活的东西的方式中

That is my message for this day, and I know that it will awaken some of you to what it is that you will find an answer for in at least one question you’ve had in these recent times of change. I am pleased at your expression of how you are bringing to your lives the answers that you have been looking for. Love is all there is, and you are fully in it in this moment of truth within, that you express forth in your life of Love.  

这是我今天的信息,我知道这会唤醒许多人,你会找到至少对于最近改变一个疑问的答案。我很高兴,对你关于如何带给你的生活你一直在寻求的答案的表达。爱是一切,在这个内在真理的时刻你完全身在其中,你在你爱的生命中把它表达出来

Thank you dear Horus,

谢谢你,亲爱的荷鲁斯

Much Love, Nancy Tate

大量的爱,Nancy Tate

通灵:Nancy Tate
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/khEcRQx3Q5nvmdJXJhj4Tw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 19:04 , Processed in 0.028074 second(s), 24 queries .