管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-19 13:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【母神赛科麦特】
起来!为你的胜利呐喊,让自己成为爱
2018-1-16

Mother Sekhmet via Galaxygirl, January16th, 2018
翻译:荷光*凯,平台:xinjiyuanlove

Greetings children, it is I,your Mother Sekmet. I hold you close to me in comfort, for nothing is trulywhat it seems. In these days of shift and change much is at stake and much isin flux, such as your emotions. We noticed the highs and lows of Humanity atthis time and much is being processed deeply at the soul level, so one canexpect heartache as one examines it.  But so then, atthe same time one may expect peace if that is the intention to experience it.
问候孩子们,是我,你们的母神赛科麦特。我温柔地靠近拥抱你。在这个转变和改变的日子里面,很多事情都处于不稳定的状态,比如你的情绪。我们注意到人类在这一时期的波动起伏,并且在灵魂层面进行了深层的处理,所以当人们经验它时会有悲伤。但是,与此同时,如果这是想要体验的意图,你也可以体验到平静。

Children. So much is availableto you now. It is unprecedented. Please take advantage of the gifts of extralight and love that surround you now and tuck them into your hurting heart andbe comforted, be healed, be at peace.
孩子们。现在你可以得到很多。这是前所未有的。请现在把你周围赋予你的大量的爱与光,融进你受伤的心,得到安慰,疗愈,平静。

Heartache has no place in NovaGaia. Hold tightly onto this message of truth. It is time to create this realmof truth and of newness with light hearts and pure clean intentions. I am mosthappy and pleased to work with you as it brings me great delight to serve. Butthis is your journey and I, we, the Company Of Heaven, will not interfere, butwe will assist and guide and comfort and provide extra support when requested.
新星盖亚,不会再有心痛。铭记这一点。现在是用内心的光和纯洁的意图创造这个真实崭新的王国的时候了。我很高兴和你们一起工作,因为这给我带来了极大的快乐。但这是你的旅程,我,我们,天堂的公司,不会干预,但我们会协助,引导和慰藉,并在需要时提供额外的支持。

Prayers are powerful, it istrue. Intentions are powerful truly as well. Are you being intentional as towhat you wish to experience? Many of you are simply in survival mode, which weobserve, respect and understand. But perhaps you would feel more serenity ofpurpose and joy should you be more intentional about that which you wish toexperience. Take the prayer “God, please get me through the day,” to “God,higher self, please pour joy and depth of serenity over me and all around metoday in every interaction and experience so that I may feel acutely attendedupon and loved.” Do you see? Ask for more light and it will be so! Ask for morelove and be that love and light and it will all be reflected back towards you1000 times fuller.
祈祷是很有力量的,这是真的。意图是很强大的。你是否有意愿去体验你想要体验的事?你们中的许多人只是在生存的模式中,我们尊重和理解。但是如果你对于你想要体验到的东西更加有意识的话,或许你会感受到更多的平静和快乐。把祈祷“上帝,请让我度过这一天” 改为 “上帝,我的更高自我,请在今天的每一次互动中,给我和我周围的所有人带来快乐和宁静,这样我就能感受到更多的关心和被爱。” 你明白了吗?请求更多的光,请求更多的爱,就会达成!爱与光将1000倍地全都返回给你。

Profound truths for profoundtimes, to profound warriors who have grown weary and forgotten how close theyare to victory. Rise up!   Roar your victory and be the love that you are, for that is yourgreatest strength.
对于那些已经疲惫,忘记了他们与胜利有多么接近的勇士们来说,这是意义深远的真理,在意义深远的时代。起来!为你的胜利呐喊,让自己成为爱,因为那是你最强大的力量。

We all love you dearly and wecheer you on. I am always here for you. I am your Mother Sekmet. Be at peace.Allow my presence and my comfort to soothe you and be at peace.
我们都深深地爱着你,我们为你欢呼。我永远在这里守护你。我是你们的母神赛科麦特。在和平中,让我的临在和我的安慰让你得到安宁。

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/leUxdOLXzmnjODCiDeOYww

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 00:39 , Processed in 0.022135 second(s), 20 queries .